16)bigcat

17) Germs

18) jansue21

19) soxcotton

20) virus

21) beruang.ndut

Anymore? Keep it going.... :D

Edited by ilove6969

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest rhema83

Just met uncle Winson today. The quote he gave was very competitive.

A question for those who engaged Tau. Does the firm follow the agreement very strictly? I know there are firms that do (better list everything in the agreement or be prepared to pay more) and some that don't (risky but potentially good if you forgot something).

A question for those who engaged Tau. Does the firm follow the agreement very strictly? I know there are firms that do (better list everything in the agreement or be prepared to pay more) and some that don't (risky but potentially good if you forgot something).

My personal experience is pretty flexible. Of course if it's a big ticket item, be fair.

FOr me, i did not think about this but i did not know where to put my telephone.

So i requested for a simple carpentry ledge to be constructed above my telephone line and drill a hold in the middle for wire to run through.

I guess could have charged $50 - $100 but it was FOC.

Any experience was my toilet. Renovate halfway, i realize i never emplace shelf to put shampoo, toiletries, etc...

I took a marble slab that i found, passed it to him and he made it was my mini ledge in the bathroom.

Labor FOC. It's just little things, but they can dun give you also.

Jux my experience.

From my experience with Kelvin, they're very flexible. I haven't even decided which side to put my kitchen sink when the reno started. Another example is when they run the water pipe from kitchen to bathroom through the ceiling, Kelvin saw it and he decided to put box to hide them. It's all FOC.

You can also add or change some items (i think as long as the item hasn't been started) during your renovation.

Cheers,

beruang.ndut

Edited by beruang.ndut

Hi,

we met up with Kelvin 2 weeks ago and we were quite impressed by his confidence in his works.

Nevertheless, we also find that their electrical quote seems to be on the high side. Can anyone share their experiences?

We are arranging Kelvin to bring us to view his projects on this sunday so that we can have a better understanding.

I hope I can keep within my budget of 30k. :( cos' the current quote is way above 30k...

Hi - can someone pm me Kelvin's contact.....just to check as we are on very tight schedule. I need the renovation to be completed by mid-nov and have not gotten my keys yet....for those who use them, how is his timing? any delay?

many thanks

Hi,

we met up with Kelvin 2 weeks ago and we were quite impressed by his confidence in his works.

Nevertheless, we also find that their electrical quote seems to be on the high side. Can anyone share their experiences?

We are arranging Kelvin to bring us to view his projects on this sunday so that we can have a better understanding.

I hope I can keep within my budget of 30k. :( cos' the current quote is way above 30k...

Their electrical guys are proactive and experienced cos they would advise on how the wiring shld go and points to be fix when we were doing our whole hse rewiring. Jus to share our recent woes, jus recently we had to repurchased our 5 lightings due to our faulty lightings that we bought from another shop. Kelvin even recommeded us to his usual lighting shop to make our purchases and arranged his electrican to come over and fix for us without any delays. The electrical guy even share wif us his experiences on the lightings that we had bought previously and wat we shld take note while selecting lights for our house.

Therefore to us we find that it is worth the price... Even tot our completion was done since last yr Sept .... Kelvin and his electrical guys are still providing us good services. :good:

Jus our 2 cents worth !! Decision is still your .

Edited by ilove6969

Hi Bro Zc and Carebnet,

How u guys gettin on? Hope everyone is getting on all well.

Any upcoming plan fr the coming Hari Raya ??

It had been quite a while that i had actually log in and posted.... Haha :P

Hi - can someone pm me Kelvin's contact.....just to check as we are on very tight schedule. I need the renovation to be completed by mid-nov and have not gotten my keys yet....for those who use them, how is his timing? any delay?

many thanks

Sent

haha... kevin and kelvin are the same person...he now goes by kevin due to FS

Sorry wats FS? Very new to the lingo here. Anyway found his knowledge impressive. He seems very familiar with the flats in bedok area, which is a big plus point for me. Just a look at my flrplan and he knows where the beams and the sewage pipes are.. Hope his quote will be competitive enough.