Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Where To Buy The Laundry Pull-down And Push-up System?

Just to update on the laundry system that I have installed.

iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) with lights

DSC00821.jpg

Control the movement (up & down) with remote control

DSC00822.jpg

This is the lowest that it can go

DSC00823.jpg

i have the exact system installed and am very please with it

Especially convenient for my wife, since its all remote-controlled. No regrets

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi bigcat

any updates on the system you bought? do they also those that extend outside the windoe/building?

thanks.

i am very happy with the system... totally effortless to move the system up and down :)

i think they have a few types of system, incl the one that u can push out... give them a ring to find out more...

Oh I got the pull down system from Tame at the recent fair at Expo. The four piece system that can pull down one bar at a time. Going to get it installed then can feedback on it.

Yeah the guy had a bit of attitude, but I was taking it cool. Wife was around and she worked her magic on him. So managed to get a 20 bucks discount also. Muahahaha! :D

I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System (bought from Ezzi Living) installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen Ezzi Living's product range and I saw that they have most of the sought-after types most of us are looking for, including the remote control type. My friend staying at the Quartz bought one from Ezzi Living and it looks really impressive, apparently made in Korea. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought my retractable system from Angeline (i think is the boss), Tel: 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. :)

This is the website www.ezziliving.com.sg

I have given up the idea of having this retractable laundry system as it is simply too costly for me. (About 700 for those retract out of windows kind).

Further more, I do my laundry only once a week and has a dryer.

For those clothes that cant use dryer, I will just use the conventional poles.

But then again, anyone here has any idea besides those colourful old fashioned bamboos, any alternatives???

I have given up the idea of having this retractable laundry system as it is simply too costly for me. (About 700 for those retract out of windows kind).

Further more, I do my laundry only once a week and has a dryer.

For those clothes that cant use dryer, I will just use the conventional poles.

But then again, anyone here has any idea besides those colourful old fashioned bamboos, any alternatives???

Coke, you can get the aluminium poles .. instead of the normal bamboo poles ... :)

Hey Makerina,

You still searching for laundry system where the individual poles can be lowered one at a time? You might like to call the people at Ezzi Living as another renotalk forummer just bought such a system from them. I'm trying to dig up that post I saw but can't seem to find it now.

I don't have the company contact but the lady boss Angeline's contact is 9452 7000. She's really helpful, I bought my retractable system from her 5 years ago and now that I am moving house, I asked if she could help me dismantle the system and re-install in my new place, and she said no problem. I just need to pay for re-installation. This helps me save $$ from buying a new system!

Happy shopping!

I came across a ceiling mount system by Tame during a recent home expo where you can lower individual poles using a simple pulley system on each pole. The price is rather expensive at $420 for 4 poles. I kinda like this system as you only need to lower the pole you want and not all at the same time as that would be rather heavy.

The sales person there was rather arrogant so was not interested to pursue. Now I am still looking around for a similar system and would be happy if anyone knows of one.

Coke, you can get the aluminium poles .. instead of the normal bamboo poles ... :)

yar tks. my mum help me found those extendable kind at one of the hardware shop...$8 per pc

ive also been looking for a pulley retractable laundry hanger. have seen it in a home and decor mag. it's from home niche and it's the same EasyHanger link u can find in the thread you posted.

have just called and spoken to a sales staff. she quoted me $398 for a stainless steel 6 pole pulley system, includes installation. will most probably be getting from them. u can call 6273 8005 for more info

3rd floor of imm have

hi

expo now i believe is selling the retractable pull down laundy system for 788 bucks

If I did not remembered wrongly, getting from woei lee is cheaper than getting from EXPO.

Those in EXPO are the distributor hence the price is slightly higher, whereas woei lee is the supplier.

very boastful on the claim tat customer pre-order to be installed in 2011. 2 years leh. anything can happen wor. and such a product dun warrant such a pre-ordering craze right. unless it is limited edition. while stock lasts. :o

I'm looking for those pull down and push out type retractable hanger. Any one can recommend any shops ?

So far, I saw comments on Home Niche, EZ living & Tame. Which one is better ?