Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Where To Buy The Laundry Pull-down And Push-up System?

hi all,

where can i see or buy those laundry hanging system? can pull-down and push-up type? made of stainless steel or alumimnum?

i had seen those posted here before by fellow forummers, but i cant recall now......

it will cost about $300+?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ive also been looking for a pulley retractable laundry hanger. have seen it in a home and decor mag. it's from home niche and it's the same EasyHanger link u can find in the thread you posted.

have just called and spoken to a sales staff. she quoted me $398 for a stainless steel 6 pole pulley system, includes installation. will most probably be getting from them. u can call 6273 8005 for more info

heres the link

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13113

donut88, i am also looking for same one

let me know if you have found and vice versa

thanks

hi

i bought this hanger from Home Niche. 6 pole for $398. all in

good deal coz its 6 poles, while other competitors give only 5 poles.

all stainless steel and installation is fuss free.

you should go down to the shop and let them explain to you the demo set there. you will love it!!!

its at Jln Kilang, Bt Merah

Their operating hours is 10am-7pm, mon-sat. Had wanted to go their showroom initially, but their sales staff said i can skip the trip as her colleague will explain to me and show me pictures when they come down for site measurement.

she quoted me 398 for the 6-pole system and another 120 for the installation of the bracket as there's false ceiling. total will be 518. am thinking that it's alittle costly but given the great convenience (not to mention the quality - stainless steel), i supposed we've got not much choice as we've space constraint where laundry airing is concerned. :good:

Thanks guys

:yamseng:

Laundry System

Here's what i bought from Home Niche. 6 poles, stainless steel. $398 all in. better than other competitors.

Home Niche's shop looks alot professional and proper.

I went to another company in Jln Peminpin.... walao... its only a small warehouse with lots of stuff lying around...... dun feel good about that company. Looks more like a 'bucketshop'.

Edited by donut88

she quoted me 398 for the 6-pole system and another 120 for the installation of the bracket as there's false ceiling.

Does this mean that if you do NOT have a false ceiling, you do not need the bracket? Hmm.

Does this mean that if you do NOT have a false ceiling, you do not need the bracket? Hmm.

yup. if no false ceiling, no need to pay for bracket. just $398 nett.

donut cannot see the picture leh..can repost??

TIA :yamseng:

How do i post pics?

i tried and keep getting the below error msg

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed"

How do i post pics?

i tried and keep getting the below error msg

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the > right click the picture which u want to display on renotalk, click Properties.  Under Address URL field, copy the entire text and paste on renotalk, inside the "[img]" tags

Edited by latitude

right click the picture which u want to display on renotalk, click Properties. Under Address URL field, copy the entire text and paste on renotalk, inside the "%7Boption%7D" tags

i still cant post pics here.

anyway, here's the link to it.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/donut88_photos/

Look for the rack system hanging from ceiling

Edited by donut88

This is how you post your pic:

Image025.jpg

Thanks for sharing btw! The problem I'm facing now is, my light is right in the middle of my washing area so I'm not sure how we're going to mount the system! :dunno: