Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
anotirat

Feng Shui Item Need To Be Activated?

Hi,

Is it true that feng shui item need to be activated or 'kai guang'?

and also feng shui item need to absorbed 'lin qi'?

any comments welcome.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

any comments welcome.

Thanks.

Hi! From what I know, fengshui items are not necessary to be "kai guang".

nevertheless, kai guang items are known to be more effective but alot of things you need to take care.

Some Kai guang items need to be "worshipped" by putting a cup of tea everyday, or maybe fruits.

For example, the pair of 貔貅 people used to placed facing outside the door is known best to be most effective after kai guang. Accordingly to legend, they loved to impress their owners by bringing wealth gathered outside your house or from your neighbours/passerbys.

As for some fengshui items, they are used to block / ward off "sha qi". The idea of placing the item in a strategic spot alone is enough. No need to kai guang. Example: Gourd or golden coins, etc.

All the above info is what I had gathered from books and internet and also from my own sources.

:yamseng:

Hi,

any comments welcome.

Thanks.

No, Fengshui is not about 'blessed' objects. But if your religion requires that go ahead. It only helps for your faith. Qi is not i our head/heart/sub-conscious etc, it is in the environment. We are affected by it becos we spend time, we live/occupy in the environment.

Hi,

any comments welcome.

Thanks.

only if your fsm learn his so called fs from a dangkee.

yes, then everything NEED to be kai guang including your toilet bowl. :lol:

only if your fsm learn his so called fs from a dangkee.

yes, then everything NEED to be kai guang including your toilet bowl. :lol:

what about crystal ball (those different colours for different purposes)? Just read from somewhere that the ball loses its 'powers' after something and had to perform some kind of 'cleansing' to 'activate' its powers again. Is it true?

Hi hello88,

Think about this....In ancient China where Feng Shui originated, were there such a thing as crystal balls? Or even crystals? Its all just money-making...

Hi hello88,

Beware when you are told to buy something for your so-called FS setting.

Put on your thinking cap and ask yourself logic or not.

Dont just follow the blind.

Think about this....In ancient China where Feng Shui originated, were there such a thing as crystal balls? Or even crystals? Its all just money-making...

They dont have that but think they have jade ball instead! :sport-smiley-004:

They dont have that but think they have jade ball instead! :sport-smiley-004:

Yes, yes. They do have jade ball. in fact, that's the only mineral / precious stone that China ever use back then.

:D

Right now, for the issue of kai guang, it depends on the customer whether he or she choose to believe or not when the FSM recommend or advises.

Although some FSM may not totally agree on the idea of kai guang on Liu li (obsidian, extracted from volcanic minerals) to enhanced the energy to boost the host, it does works well with many testimonies from the customers.

So it is something like how come accupuncture can cure illnesses, which is not very practical and logical in the eyes of western medical practioners and researchers, but as the testimonies increases and spreads far and wide, westerners has to agree it is effective although there is no credible research proves.

Of course as time pass by, humans becomes more intellectual and way of things do change. In the past, China ppl uses messenger pigeon as a way of communication but ppl of this century uses handphones, internet and forums to communicate ideas and opinions.

What I think the most important is whether the method works or not. If that method can saves family from disharmony and increases one's wealth, I dont think money will be the main issue. Most importantly, as a consumer look sideways for testimonies of the company's service before considering the advise whether it is convincing enough based on the testimonies for you to use and try to solve your problems.

Right now, for the issue of kai guang, it depends on the customer whether he or she choose to believe or not when the FSM recommend or advises.

Although some FSM may not totally agree on the idea of kai guang on Liu li (obsidian, extracted from volcanic minerals) to enhanced the energy to boost the host, it does works well with many testimonies from the customers.

So it is something like how come accupuncture can cure illnesses, which is not very practical and logical in the eyes of western medical practioners and researchers, but as the testimonies increases and spreads far and wide, westerners has to agree it is effective although there is no credible research proves.

Of course as time pass by, humans becomes more intellectual and way of things do change. In the past, China ppl uses messenger pigeon as a way of communication but ppl of this century uses handphones, internet and forums to communicate ideas and opinions.

What I think the most important is whether the method works or not. If that method can saves family from disharmony and increases one's wealth, I dont think money will be the main issue. Most importantly, as a consumer look sideways for testimonies of the company's service before considering the advise whether it is convincing enough based on the testimonies for you to use and try to solve your problems.

generally stones have certain qualities. if we are using those certain qualities of the stone, Kai Guang seems like not needed. But other than that, it is always advocated to Kai Guang

generally stones have certain qualities. if we are using those certain qualities of the stone, Kai Guang seems like not needed. But other than that, it is always advocated to Kai Guang

Hi

I am a little amuse, since when can a FSM Kai Guang ?????

FSM should only concentrate on his FS and nothing else.

Kai Guang only done by monk or taoist priest, someone who have attained a certain level of spiritual achivement, not just anyone who proclaim they can.

And Kai Guang only for worship of Buddha, Bodhisattva, Dharma Protector & etc, definitley not for those stone, crystal, rock stuff.

:sport-smiley-018:

Hi

I am a little amuse, since when can a FSM Kai Guang ?????

FSM should only concentrate on his FS and nothing else.

Kai Guang only done by monk or taoist priest, someone who have attained a certain level of spiritual achivement, not just anyone who proclaim they can.

And Kai Guang only for worship of Buddha, Bodhisattva, Dharma Protector & etc, definitley not for those stone, crystal, rock stuff.

:sport-smiley-018:

actually what is heard is monk's ritual is actually called Jia Chi but due to frequent interchange of terminology it also becomes synonymously known as Kai Guang. heard that fengshui also got Kai Guang terminology but it is generally different from the buddhist way of Kai Guang. then also some Fsm are also buddhist, so they double up as both, forward to now, making the buddhist way and fengshui way of kai guang get mixed up.

Edited by sgbestproperty

i also dunno true or not leh

so far, my house don have anything which is been kai-guang by anyone...

only the Pi Xiu in my office de got kai-guang nia.....