Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
missysg

My First Humble Hse In Jurong West.....

spam chop :dancingqueen:

very big kitchen you've got, envy siah :wub: :wub:

and your shoe cabinet laminate :good:

i know a fellow forummer is looking for furnitures that has this kind of prints :notti:

ermm..my kitchen very small nia. the longer side of the kitchen measure only 11.5ft.

the short side only 6ft long nia. actually quite small nia.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hopefully I am not the last one to Spam. :dancingqueen:

Hope to see more pics. Ur helpers all seem to be veri pro leh. :notti:

haha look pro meh? if thats the case maybe can ask them to work part time painter liao. hehe. :sport-smiley-004:

my bf finally finish painting our mahjong room. He took 4hours to complete one room hahah...but then the room is not yet done cos i still need to add on my pink stripe. ;)

3 colours used for my mahjong room.... clear blue as the ceiling, cool blue as the base and baby pink as stripe. I only mange to complete a few stripes these afternoon. here are the pic.

Stripe.jpg

nice anot?

electrical work complete on fri now waiting for my false ceiling to be up then can proceed with the installation of the downlights.

Photo209.jpg

alot of electrical pts hor. my spare electrical pt on the switch board also used up liao. still not enough...dunno the electrical uncle going to tap which electrical pt so as to install another one more pt for me. lolx

Edited by missysg

Today the plumer is here to install the hot water pipe plus relocating the piping at my bar counter. They should have done this when they construct the kitchen,washing machine base and the water pipe but ...haiz.. 说来话长. my id she really very kan cheong spider lor before we confirm all our discussion, she actually send her plumer up to start work. And also i haven do my 动土仪式 . Frankly speaking, the workmanship is indeed good, however the id that i am liasing with her memory is like like a P3 pc with only 256MB of hard disk. Maybe my project too her is too small liao...thats y she din really put in her full heart and soul. Must be wondering if thats the case why i still sign with her right? At first everything was ok one but after the deposit everything then start to change..When i decide to change my id is abit too late liao cos i already pay my deposit with them le.sign. Now my bf is incharge of liasing with her. I dun even want to see her face. Sianz. I hope these kind of things wont befall on anyone here. :)

the piping at my bar counter area

Photo228.jpg

connecting the hot water pipe from the toilet (means hor my hot water pipe is runing outside the kitchen window into the common toilet.

Photo220.jpgPhoto229.jpg

installing the water heater

Waterheater.jpg

anyone got any idea if we are going to DIY the chemical cleaning ourselves what are the equipment and materials required? And where to get it. Appreciate le. :help:

Edited by missysg

*hahah* no lei. big liao arh..compared to ours. ;)

happy reno! :D

hey diva79 ~ you got some painting for sale right? me like the one "Of Lambs & Sunflowers" very nice lei.sold already huh?

:thumbs up: nicezzz.... cutie...

hehe thanks thanks. :sport-smiley-003: if u dun mind... can let me 'play" my pink stripes at yr dining wall..hahah :paint:

hihi...

so many updates from u :)

btw the water heater u getting wat brand and Litres? any recommendation? costing ?

:)

hihi...

so many updates from u :)

btw the water heater u getting wat brand and Litres? any recommendation? costing ?

:)

water heater is ariston one..25litre brought it at $235 net from poh joo.

:P Forget to spam here . Another neighbour in Jurong west. :P

hi Dlim ~ hope to see yr t blog soon k

my false ceiling is complete. took some pic of the false ceiling and l box. sorry no lighting so abit dark

L BOX for my bar counter and dining area

Photo260.jpg

false ceiling and l box for my foyer area and full height window

Photo262.jpg

k now pending for my painting, lighting and platform to be up...

my false ceiling is complete. took some pic of the false ceiling and l box. sorry no lighting so abit dark

L BOX for my bar counter and dining area

Photo260.jpg

false ceiling and l box for my foyer area and full height window

Photo262.jpg

k now pending for my painting, lighting and platform to be up...

cant wait for more pics wor ~ jia you~!!!

hi Dlim ~ hope to see yr t blog soon k

Must get permission first :)

Missy , you paint first before electrical work ?

Must get permission first :)

Missy , you paint first before electrical work ?

ermm ya...i only put on the wall sealer.