Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapimint

Up North

aiyoh. y ur id so lazy to hack away the existing kitchen wall tiles?? 8| somehow i dun like anything old in de house.

heng my id is nice to hack off all old tiles. even tiled the back of the tempered glass area with tiles for me. he say aiyah. little bit of tiles only, no need so niao. lol :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha... different mar.....

Ur one is boss mar... I guess... I ran into Colin the other day in tile shop too....

lol. i would say colin really very chin chye. but i recommended 3 biz to him oso leh. all big projs abv 40k too. :notti:

so cannot be so niao with me? :furious:

n sometimes we give n take. like tat time de toilet window glass he use the wrong one. i oso tell him nvm. for faults which i think i can accept i close one eye too =p

Edited by mwerkz

As promised.. more pix coming up.. The guys are starting to do the carpentry works today... Looks good, but have spoilt my paint unfortunately.. Hope the uncle won't KPKB when doing touch up for us :D

SNC00042.jpg

The Kitchen Cabinets <-- the wall tiles will eventually be covered away by a Tempered Glas....

SNC00043.jpg

This is the sink. Noticed that the Concrete Sink support is now GONE!!!! :D

heh I also got curious when I saw the kitchen tiles then realise that you covering with tempered glass... :) How much ah cover with tempered glass? Is it cheaper than tiling?

mmm Ya the modern sort of sink nice... heh heh but I prefer the concrete sink support. think more lasting though ugly. :P

hmm... accordingly to Miker, it is cheaper cos my kitchen very long lar... so the cost to tile up the whole area is more expensive....

Also, I still have the concrete support... hehe... just that I request that he uses the cabinets to cover it up......

I told him... want concrete support but must be cannot be seen....

hehe.... My parents and in laws say better... at least more secure mar... which I tend to agree....

Btw, Miker told me that my house should be almost ready by end of next week... happy.....

hmm... accordingly to Miker, it is cheaper cos my kitchen very long lar... so the cost to tile up the whole area is more expensive....

Also, I still have the concrete support... hehe... just that I request that he uses the cabinets to cover it up......

hehe.... My parents and in laws say better... at least more secure mar... which I tend to agree....

Btw, Miker told me that my house should be almost ready by end of next week... happy.....

erms. actually most of the things i let them give their opinion, cos they are the expert. but certain things i prefer it to be done in my way. den i'll let them know in advance.

ahhh That's a great idea le! cover the ugly support. In that way then you have best of both worlds liddat! cool!

yup yup.... can make the mothers feel more secure and yet I feel good too.... haha...

I mean, it doesnt hurt me to make them happy... and most of the time, its not me cooking mar... probably be them.... haha...

So if they feel safer to chop chicken there... I happy to accomodate lor....

Hi...

Hee... visit your T-blog only now though u'd started in May :P

No wonder my progress so slow; Miker spending more time at your place. Ha... just joking. Mine is mainly carpentry work. I still waiting for his reply when he can finish off the remaining works coz I need to get my painter to come in and do the final coat of painting.

I've schedule delivery of furniture / electrical appliances, etc over 3 Sat (8, 15 & 22 Nov). Still need to clean up the house before, during and after. * Tired *

So, when your AD going to be? Mine is early Dec.

Mine also early Dec wor... mine is 7th dec... hehe... till now, my invites not ready yet... haiz... faintz....

Miker says mine should be ready by mid nov... hope so... coz I still need to prepare also for my wedding... haha....

When is yours?

Mine also early Dec wor... mine is 7th dec... hehe... till now, my invites not ready yet... haiz... faintz....

Miker says mine should be ready by mid nov... hope so... coz I still need to prepare also for my wedding... haha....

When is yours?

Ha... mine is one day after you.

Now sending out invites...

Waiting to collect album... meet up with hotel rep, etc...

busy busy...

As promised, here are more pix. Happy that things are finally falling into place, and it looks that we wouldn't miss the schedule after all :D

SNC00060.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet... Coming along nicely...

SNC00061.jpg

All the drawers started to go in...

SNC00062.jpg

My Hob is finally in!!

SNC00063.jpg

My Kitchen Toilet coming along nicely too!

SNC00064.jpg

Dish Rack is in....

SNC00065.jpg

And I present.... The RED!!!

SNC00067.jpg

my ALMOST completed Kitchen Cabinet... (Falling in love!!)

SNC00068.jpg

Top Cabinets...

SNC00048.jpg

My WIW Side viee Open... nice nice!

SNC00049.jpg

Inside of my WIW

SNC00050.jpg

My WIW with the Feature Wall (or should I say Feature Door??) fully closed!

SNC00051.jpg

Another angle of my WIW!

SNC00053.jpg

Where my hubby is gonna place his ties...

SNC00065.jpg

Back to the Kitchen.. Remember my Concrete support? now its ALMOST Gone..

SNC00075.jpg

The FULL view of my now ALMOST completed Kitchen

SNC00076.jpg

Another view of my Kitchen!!

SNC00080.jpg

The Kitchen Glass door is now in.... hmmmm

WAHHH I love the red kitchen cabinets and your door to your wiw is really special! :) Very nice! I like how your toilet is kept simple also. Just simple tiles. HOw much ah to hack and tile your toilets?

hmm... I was charged an overall hacking fee....

As for the tiling, its was charged by per tile and workmanship....

if you are interested I can PM you my quote?