Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapimint

Up North

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i like the wallpaper in mock up 1

the one is mock up 2 seems a bit out from the rest of your home :dunno:

I agree that mock up 1 seems nicer... haha.... pretty much decide on it unless the price for the wallpaper goes up.....

haha... our colour scheme is chosen by my husband.... he likes the modern and simple look.... same then easy to do wor... haha.....

Nice clean-cut look.

Can you choose the wallpaper design? If you can, the company can design a customised one using your family photos or scenery shots of holidays, that will make for a more homely feel.

But if you can't, i think better to go for one that is simple, less colours because firstly your house is mainly black and white and secondly, if the wallpaper is too colourful, it can be distracting when watching tv.

I'm also putting wallpaper tog with my feature wall so just sharing ID's advice.

Good luck with reno and have fun!

Hehe! Agree with all the rest that Mock Up 1 is nicer! hehe.. But if can use own pics even better. More meaningful. :P

Actually can use our pictures but must add money lor... My hubby at first wanted to but later we decide not to cos wait people think we super zi lian.... 8|

haha... anyway, I prefer to see sceneries also so decide to just use what they have... haha....

I think the Mock up 2 is nicer and adds a modern feel to your home (some refreshing colours)

Mock up 1 i feel is a very sombre pic..

My personal feelings only..

why not get your ID to give you more TV console design instead of picture wallpaper? Maybe hanging some paintings can be quite nice too.

Actually can use our pictures but must add money lor... My hubby at first wanted to but later we decide not to cos wait people think we super zi lian.... 8|

haha... anyway, I prefer to see sceneries also so decide to just use what they have... haha....

Hehe, paiseh! Tink I didn't express myself clearly. Hehe, I meant that if can use pictures that u have taken urself, even beta. For example: sceneries that u have taken during ur HM or trips together. Sure veli nice! Everydae see it like gg away on the trip again.. haha

sad sad.... maynot be getting the wall paper le cos my area too big.... if were to do it, will cost us thousands... so may be dropping the idea....

lol. den do a feature wall oso cost thousand wor :( but i would prefer feature wall to wallpaper at tv area :dancingqueen:

hehe. yeah. we same color scheme, easier for them to do our carpentary. maybe we can ask for discount? :deal:

sad sad.... maynot be getting the wall paper le cos my area too big.... if were to do it, will cost us thousands... so may be dropping the idea....

:( :( :( Would have been very stunning. Oh well, if it really cost so much, beta not do then. Save the $$ for other more useful stuff. :)

:( :( :( Would have been very stunning. Oh well, if it really cost so much, beta not do then. Save the $$ for other more useful stuff. :)

Ya lor... my hubby at first suggested to do feature wall if I want ... but I decide against it... haha... I must budget budget....

Really excited cos we should be starting the renovation on Monday......Everything hack ar... haha......

There are alternatives. You can do some simple DIYing painting le, or alternatively get decals.

But most important is that you and your hubby must feel comfortable with your choices. :)

There are alternatives. You can do some simple DIYing painting le, or alternatively get decals.

But most important is that you and your hubby must feel comfortable with your choices. :)

Yup... told my hubby that we will just paint a different colour then we can also hang pictures or some paintings........ hehe

Today then we started hacking... coz there was some permit problem... very fast work.... the workers finished hacking within a day.... haha...

Tml will be my ceiling plastering.... excited.....