Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapimint

Up North

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yeah...

i also like the mockup 1 de wall..

cos black blend well for both night and day (my opinion nia)

I also like but we decide not to do le... save the money for better use... haiz..... :(

Anyway, had a productive weekend.... Our ID advised us not to hack off the toilet door frame in the masterbed room cos will affect our tiles and the ex owner did not have any spare for us to use....but after thinking, we still decide to knock off instead of just painting over it.... coz my parents home de already rusty and they having problems so better change new de.....

So told my ID and he says will knock it off tml.... then we went around singapore to find tiles but can't find any coz ours is the old measurement... so we decide to match and make it special as one of the SBH lady taught us.... we bought a bag of pebblestones to make a non slip and nice feature to match the modern theme in the house....

Now pending my ID reply cos he says the work is different from just replacing tiles so we just asked his cost.... :bangwall: budget bursting..... :dunno:

Then we went to get the two WC with soft closing, one wall mount basin, one table top basin, kitchen sink, Cuzino cooker and hob..... $1200... not sure cheap anot... :jawdrop:

Then went shopping for coffee table and dining set.... end up walking into star furniture and they were having Hari Raya sale so end up getting a Red coffee table at 399 and a black dining set at 599.... again not sure worth it anot..... :unsure:

Just writing to say that I am very thankful for my ID, Miker and May. Both are so nice...

May, knowing that I cannot put the wall paper due to size constraints, offered to find me a wall that I can put... Moreover, she helped me to see the whole book of designs that they have and pick one out for me.... so touched.....:)

Then Miker, though we expected so much from him, he actually took the effort to help me talk to my electrician which I hired from outside and even provided good advices......

Very happy... Now going to meet up for further discussion on my carpentary......

Finally got some pix. Before everything, lets do a refresh first.

Here is how the original one looked like...

IMG_4457.JPG

MBR

IMG_4458.JPG

Living Room

IMG_4463.JPG

Bedroom 1

IMG_4465.JPG

Kitchen Overview

IMG_4466.JPG

Kitchen Cabinets

IMG_4471.JPG

Hall Ceiling with Old Style Design

IMG_4474.JPG

MBR Overview...

09052008.jpg

More Toilets....

09052008(001).jpg

More Toilets...

09052008(005).jpg

Yucky toilet floor tiles...

09052008(002).jpg

Original Toilets....

SNC00133.jpg

Original Living Room organised for DNA Live....

AND I present to THEE!!!!

SNC00001.jpg

NEW Kitchen Wall Tiles

SNC00002.jpg

New Kitchen Wall Tiles Overview...

SNC00003.jpg

Cement Sink Support

SNC00004.jpg

New Kitchen Toilet WALL Tiles (the black tiles is expensive!! $$$)

SNC00005.jpg

The Wall Tiles Proper

SNC00016.jpg

Special CUTE Tiles for my MBR Toilet!!

SNC00017.jpg

Half renovated MBR Toilet Wall Tiles

SNC00019.jpg

Another part of my MBR Wall Tiles

Edited by hapimint

PorkyPig, Yes yes.... that is a tile... haha.... Not paste de..... But cost us $10 per piece.... they also had those border type.... for people to decorate their borders.... very cute lor... but my ID says just take one to make it outstanding.... dun take the borders.... haha....

Fitness, if I remember correctly, the tiles is 2.60 or 2.80 per piece.... not too expensive coz my quote is for tiles up to $3.00 per piece.....

Angel81, my hubby loves flowers.... He is the one who chose all the flowers tiles.... Even willing to pay $10 per piece for the common toilet... the white and black special flower tiles....

I chose the kitchen tiles.... haha.....no flowers... haha....

wow, very nice & big place. good floorplan. nice unblocked view,near to MRT.lotsa greenary. killer price too! can say best property buy of the year liao. your tiles from LSH? .

tower, thanks... we were trying to have a more unique look.... modern yet out of the ordinary.... haha.... guess in the end, probably be more and more common le lar....

Today my electrician went up to rewire the place.... quite pleased with their work.... very fast and good.....

My hubby says wires dangling here and there, nice meh? haha... so he refused to take pictures....nevermind, next week is painting le... then take.... haha