Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapimint

Up North

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

is ur hm still doing some masonry stuffs? cos my work is held up, cos ID says his masonry guys are still finishing another proj before all de manpower can come do my hm 8|

Masonary work.... for the end of last week till end of this week, my ID didnt send people down...

Coz our concentration is on electric, then air con trunking and finally tomorrow start painting.....

So I dun think my house is the one holding up the work.... haha....

Masonary work.... for the end of last week till end of this week, my ID didnt send people down...

Coz our concentration is on electric, then air con trunking and finally tomorrow start painting.....

So I dun think my house is the one holding up the work.... haha....

so ur masonry work is done? or ur ID din send pple down? erms.. wat else masonry work is left for ur house? i m going down to my place later to check wat they have done from sat-tues -_-" with my ID not in sgp, i m getting abit worried

Thanks bluberi... I been feeling that I ruined the design of our house with the selection of my kitchen tiles....

haha... coz I am doing modern mar... but that kitchen tiles is more retro to modern.... haha.....

Just finished painting my house.... I will be posting the pictures later.... haiz.... I dun know how to post so everytime have to wait for my hubby to post for me....

My ID says that tues will send people to help me do my toilets... then thur will start to do carpentary... then solid surface..... so need another three weeks....

My hubby quite upset.... coz my ID said that mid nov can takede but now got to wait till end Nov... but I dun want to rush him.... then my hubby says that his plan to do housewarming is ruined coz have to wait till end of Nov to take back house.....

Yup... will not be rushing the ID.... but was disappointed because my hubby was telling his friends that we can have housewarming in Nov before our wedding...

Now abit too rushed le lor... haha

Yup... will not be rushing the ID.... but was disappointed because my hubby was telling his friends that we can have housewarming in Nov before our wedding...

erms.. who is ur ID? i only ask my ID according to the progress everytime we visit the flat, whether everything is according to schedule. he say yes wor. but looks to me like dey have 6days more, n all the tiling + some misc work to do. dunno can finish meh? :(

End of year is peak season for renovation so inevitably will be a bit slower. This was what my ID told me. Nevermind lah, a bit delayed is normal, as long as your ID is more or less on track ok liao. Better that they do a good job than to rush them and they do a lousy one.

Good luck for your wedding! :P

Ya look on the bright side. Nov/Dec will prolly have plenty of sale. with downturn in economy and everything.t hen you can get nice stuff for your place bfore the housewarming... then look more complete! :)

My ID is Miker lor.... he also lor... didnt tell me when can be done till my hubby keep pushing him for a guage date.... then he called me on thur to tell me that he needs another 3 weeks starting from next week.... haha.....

Too late for sales wor.... In fact, we bought most of our furnitures le... but all cannot deliver.... coz waiting and waiting after the acid wash.... haha.....

You guys got to be more firm with your ID one le.

Now the pressing thing other than your handover date, is your furniture. Where would you put them anyway?

My ID is Miker lor.... he also lor... didnt tell me when can be done till my hubby keep pushing him for a guage date.... then he called me on thur to tell me that he needs another 3 weeks starting from next week.... haha.....

Too late for sales wor.... In fact, we bought most of our furnitures le... but all cannot deliver.... coz waiting and waiting after the acid wash.... haha.....

Huh... then liddat will affect the delivery or not? poor thing...