Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Our Humble Abode

Hmm are you going to remove the balcony doors? Just thought it would look nice with glass doors or folding doors since the beam cannot be hacked. It can still be part of the living room as in lay same floor tiles from living to balcony area

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Huh? Hw come cannot hack leh?

Dun know. PE say cannot hack. Maybe it's some critical beam. Could be a blessing in disguise. :dunno:

Hmm are you going to remove the balcony doors? Just thought it would look nice with glass doors or folding doors since the beam cannot be hacked. It can still be part of the living room as in lay same floor tiles from living to balcony area

Yup. The balcony doors have been removed already. If we put doors there, our living room will look smaller n we will have difficulty placing our sofas and feature wall for TV. Sofas will block one of the bedroom doors Or u can see the inside of the bedroom when watching TV.

Can understand the lack of space for sofa... coz i'm feeling it now. If no choice, have to go for 2 seaters, and even then, cannot be too plush else it looks fat and takes up space. :(

I see! You and Skywolf have same floor layout right? Hmm your layout all squarish.

Skywolf, Can go for modular sofa or not? or curvy like sofa as in divein's blog. I think its modular type too.

Dun know. PE say cannot hack. Maybe it's some critical beam. Could be a blessing in disguise. :dunno:

Yup. The balcony doors have been removed already. If we put doors there, our living room will look smaller n we will have difficulty placing our sofas and feature wall for TV. Sofas will block one of the bedroom doors Or u can see the inside of the bedroom when watching TV.

Yup yup. Me n skywolf has exactly the same layout. Just that it's a mirror image of each other. N ur guess is right. We're planning to use modular sofa. But still havent buy them yet.

Ah okay, waiting to see your completed reno pics. Skywolf, yours too. kekeke :notti:

Yup yup. Me n skywolf has exactly the same layout. Just that it's a mirror image of each other. N ur guess is right. We're planning to use modular sofa. But still havent buy them yet.

1st preview to my 3D drawings. Will upload the rest later. Anyway, we havent choose the laminate for our carpentry. So the pics u see r not so accurate.

Wife n me simply love the study. The book shelves n lightings for the study table is nice!!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

5rm_apartment_Blk494b13-456_LP08042.jpg

wow sui sui study room leh..

anyway all roy 3D colour not accurate wan lor :bleah: hahahaha mine also the same

must complain him liao..hahahah but ultimately he is still a very responsible and responsive guy..we also just met at my house yesterday and also the same time decided to change the ugly window grille..

i think we can shake legs with him overseeing the job..kekek but hor as and when still have to complain abit hor! :dancingqueen:

I see! You and Skywolf have same floor layout right? Hmm your layout all squarish.

Skywolf, Can go for modular sofa or not? or curvy like sofa as in divein's blog. I think its modular type too.

We havent start to really look for sofa coz not in a hurry. Hee hee... but so far, yah. Only modular ones. Wonder how much she spent on hers. :)

Ah okay, waiting to see your completed reno pics. Skywolf, yours too. kekeke :notti:

Can... i got lots of time to buy things. Customary @ end of next yr. Muah haha! We didnt want to over stretch budgets coz both sides of families lots of relatives. Yawnz.

1st preview to my 3D drawings. Will upload the rest later. Anyway, we havent choose the laminate for our carpentry. So the pics u see r not so accurate.

Wife n me simply love the study. The book shelves n lightings for the study table is nice!!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

5rm_apartment_Blk494b13-456_LP08042.jpg

:dribble::dribble::dribble:

More 3D pics of my home.

Entrance. Nice shoe cabinet right!!!! N chk out the feature wall n display area along the walkway. It is actually the store's wall. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

5rm_apartment_Blk494b13-456_LP08-4.jpg

Living room. But the layout will be changed. Thx to the beam :furious: Roy came out with some interesting ideas. Still in the midst of discussion with him.

5rm_apartment_Blk494b13-456_LP08-3.jpg

Kitchen cabinet. The actual design is a bit different. The cabinet will stretch till on top the fridge n there will be no breakfast table.

5rm_apartment_Blk494b13-456_LP08-2.jpg

Lastly, my wife's fav. WIW. There will be no dressing table in the actual design. We're opting for a pull out or sliding full length mirror.

5rm_apartment_Blk494b13-456_LP08-1.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Babytan,

Those colours are not the one me n wife chose. Roy's designer design one. Haha. Anyway, the colours we chose will be more to modern resort type. Wanna the house to feel cosy.

Thanks everyone.

Babytan,

Those colours are not the one me n wife chose. Roy's designer design one. Haha. Anyway, the colours we chose will be more to modern resort type. Wanna the house to feel cosy.

hahah blur me lor.. :bangwall: more pictures..