Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoi

Executive Masionette: Blk 142 Bukit Batok Street 11 #08-01

hihi,

anyone knows the history of the executive masionette at block 142 bukit batok street 11 #08-01 ???

it is stated as a re-purchased flat placed on sale at HDB website, meaning there was/were previous owner(s) in the past.

tks!

Edited by aoi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi,

anyone knows the history of the executive masionette at block 142 bukit batok street 11 #08-01 ???

it is stated as a re-purchased flat placed on sale at HDB website, meaning there was/were previous owner(s) in the past.

tks!

y not make a trip down to the block and check with the neighbours

hihi,

tks!

Look around the surrounding, is there any paint traces? or any funny stuff. Sometimes it is a gamble and risk we need to take. So we need to do some homework like directional facing, neighbours association.

So much to consider to buy a house.

i went down...the previous owner is a malay ( i think, depending solely on old brain)

they owe HDB the mthly instalment so HDB take bac the flat. I think the flat has also been vacant very long. the side window is open (not sure if HDB left it open to air the flat and forget to close it, or being vandalise by others).

hihi,

tks!

Hi hi, I wonder who's the lucky guy who got this unit. I actually wanted to get it since its just 5 min walk from my parent's place and church, but too bad queue number too far back, 17++ :(

Guess have to settle for my Tampines EM from the previous Feb bi-monthly sale, which is like 1.5 h public transport to parent's place in BB.

But still, whoever gotten Blk 142, wanna trade? Esp. if you're from Tampines and kena posted to BB like me. Tampines EM Blk 867, top floor. PM me to check out the view from balcony cos I still don't know how to post pic in this forum.

can you trade??? it is consider a sales right, can one do that when u juz got the hse??

We only paid booking fee, so theoretically haven't purchase yet. I'm supposed to collect keys to my Tampines EM two weeks ago, but have written in to HDB to extend to Aug while carrying on my search for possible resale options in BB.

If both parties are willing, I don't see why we can't write in to HDB to make the swap. HDB is rather flexible as long as they don't lose $$$.

So any traders for Tampines EM, 10 min walk to MRT, 10 min walk to Tampines Giant, IKEA, Courts etc and building next blk is a NTUC supermarket. Besides, Tampines resale value is much higher than BB, but too bad, too far from parents :unsure:

We only paid booking fee, so theoretically haven't purchase yet. I'm supposed to collect keys to my Tampines EM two weeks ago, but have written in to HDB to extend to Aug while carrying on my search for possible resale options in BB.

If both parties are willing, I don't see why we can't write in to HDB to make the swap. HDB is rather flexible as long as they don't lose $$$.

So any traders for Tampines EM, 10 min walk to MRT, 10 min walk to Tampines Giant, IKEA, Courts etc and building next blk is a NTUC supermarket. Besides, Tampines resale value is much higher than BB, but too bad, too far from parents :unsure:

Not trying to throw wet blanket here!

Don't think there is a clause where u can trade like that!

You booking entitled u to the tampines EM only and should u give up, it will be place for balloting again as it will be unfair to trade with other. Besides, HDB doesn;t lose any $$ putting in back for balloting. If HDB can give in, i don;t see why i can't get my HLE from HDB rather than to take a bank loan!

Not trying to throw wet blanket here!

Don't think there is a clause where u can trade like that!

You booking entitled u to the tampines EM only and should u give up, it will be place for balloting again as it will be unfair to trade with other. Besides, HDB doesn;t lose any $$ putting in back for balloting. If HDB can give in, i don;t see why i can't get my HLE from HDB rather than to take a bank loan!

hey there, chronograph, it seemed u enjoy using exclamation marks a lot in ur posts :notti:

excessive usage of exclamation marks often make you sound very rude.

Edited by aoi

hey there, chronograph, it seemed u enjoy using exclamation marks a lot in ur posts :notti:

excessive usage of exclamation marks often make you sound very rude.

oh really, didn't know that, thanks for the advice. How others perceived it i cannot control but will try to use less starting from now.