Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi,

Do you people have a joint account with your other half for those "house" charges such as service and conservancy charges (SC/CC)?

I guess it will be understanding that you and your other half will have to agree. some is like you take care SP bills, Telephones bills some take care or ca n be a joint account style. both contribute to the account and deduction made from there

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1. Telephone bill

2. Electrical & water bill

3. SC & CC?

4. Internet bill

5. Radio/TV license

6. Newspaper if any

7. Property tax

Hi,

Do you people have a joint account with your other half for those "house" charges such as service and conservancy charges (SC/CC)?

I already have 4 bank acc. my wife also..

Is it too many to maintain?

Which bank better for joint?

Also, for monthly reoccurring charges, is it only

1. Telephone bill

2. Electrical & water bill

3. SC & CC?

Any others?

Wait...you haven't ROM where got wife? Or she first time chop your salary already? :notti:

I join the NTUC membership for $8 a month and got the OCBC/NTUC platinium card that comes with a bank account, using this card, can apply to pay the monthly bills on the card which collects linkpoint. Hence when it is time to pay the bill, any other bank account will do.

Most people have join account so that if one person goes, the monies can be access by the spouse. So I figured using credit card is more convenient this way as there is a record of the expenses.

I also did away with the telephone bill as most people use handphone.

You also got TV license, property tax, singapore gas, newspaper, SCV, mio, internet etc

Wait...you haven't ROM where got wife? Or she first time chop your salary already? :notti:

I join the NTUC membership for $8 a month and got the OCBC/NTUC platinium card that comes with a bank account, using this card, can apply to pay the monthly bills on the card which collects linkpoint.

I only got ezlink card. :( Anyway thank you. haha.. knock off liaoz. Cyz.....

Hi,

I happen to pass by Funan today and saw SAMSUNG TV deals (challenger offer at lvl1)

For those like myself who like to have Plasma, there is this offer.

$1699 for PS42A410C1

samsung_ps42a410C1.jpg

With 2 free gifts.

1. $200 suntec city voucher

2. 5.1 Home Theatre Sys TH-Z210

g_00490224.jpg

Offer till this sunday.

Edited by big orange

Thanks Bro! really help a lot.

just got my property tax $46.58 for my unit in Linear Green, Haveny event stay in yet hee hee have to pay tax first.

Edited by herbman76

Hi,

I happen to pass by Funan today and saw SAMSUNG TV deals (challenger offer at lvl1)

For those like myself who like to have Plasma, there is this offer.

$1699 for PS42A410C1

samsung_ps42a410C1.jpg

With 2 free gifts.

1. $200 suntec city voucher

2. 5.1 Home Theatre Sys TH-Z210

g_00490224.jpg

Offer till this sunday.

I also saw an offer from Courts of Samsung LCD 32" series 4 @ $1,099. With the same size, I saw Philips at $888. I checked it out and found they have same function. I bought Philips.

just got my property tax $46.58 for my unit in Linear Green, Haveny event stay in yet hee hee have to pay tax first.

hi herb, did you get a bill statement of property tax from your mailbox? I haven't received mine yet.

hi herb, did you get a bill statement of property tax from your mailbox? I haven't received mine yet.

i got it from my current address i havent offically change address

While I can't say the same for some govt departments, IRAS is one of the most efficient & stringent statutory boards.

For those like myself who like to have Plasma
Panasonic Plasma TV are better than Samsung version. The other concern is have u stood next to a plasma TV when it's in operation, Lawrence? Edited by DSA

Hello guys,

I just take my keys yesterday...

ThE power Grid personel ask to call 3 days in advance to activate the power & water supplies... before my reno start....

Is it true? or do i need to go personelly to Power Grid?

Hello guys,

ThE power Grid personel ask to call 3 days in advance to activate the power & water supplies... before my reno start....

?? At the HDB counter 3rd floor got the SP Services outlet, activated mine on the spot (1 day). He says service personnel will go see meter tomorrow, before that all HDB charges, after that, it's mine (meter reading)....

Hello guys,

Don't worry abt it, SPServices personnel told me that all units at Linear Green are pre-activated. You can confirm that when you go to SPS.

?? At the HDB counter 3rd floor got the SP Services outlet, activated mine on the spot (1 day). He says service personnel will go see meter tomorrow, before that all HDB charges, after that, it's mine (meter reading)....

Ryan, is it your 2nd house or 1st? You seem very good in housing matters. Coolzzz.....

:)