Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

DSA & Yokoyoko: Pardon my ignorance here. When you mean Joven heater, you're referring to those kinda electric heater? Non-gas type?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
JVA25-New.jpg JH25.jpg

JVA25 JH25

$230 is the quoted price but I got an overall discount as I bought mirrors, bathroom accessories, kitchen sink from the supplier who lives below my current place! And moving to Blk 219B! Wahahaha the world is very de small.. :sport-smiley-004:

$230 is the quoted price but I got an overall discount as I bought mirrors, bathroom accessories, kitchen sink from the supplier who lives below my current place! And moving to Blk 219B! Wahahaha the world is very de small.. :sport-smiley-004:

so lucky :) sometme the world is just so small..

hi all neighbours, i m from blk 219C. Just completed the flooring and the painting (DIY with help of friends) of the house. Need some ideas on the cooker hood, hob, fridge and washing machine.

Welcome

do you have anythng in mind?

Edited by herbman76

hello all

I m from block 220c , reno complete and shift in liao hahahaha.

I miss out this section on neighbourhood talk for bedok central completely as I am looking for certan key info.

hello all

I miss out this section on neighbourhood talk for bedok central completely as I am looking for certan key info.

Hello,

I also from 220c, care to show us some pic of ur reno? Thanks!

:good: but a bit too late for us.. neber intro sia... maybe those getting will benefit.. :)

Nope but our msg on hdb eservice site did change from "projected date 3Q blah blah blah" to "HDB will inform you to get your keys in due course". Excited again hehehe :)

btw frederick / crooked heart, which floor you guys @? 4 or 5 rooms? I 8th floor 4 room.

it should be soon liao,dun worry,my guess is sep ba, cos they are giving keys for 221b in aug.

Hi DSA, can pm me his contact? Can I tell him that you intro one?

so lucky :) sometme the world is just so small..

Welcome

do you have anythng in mind?

For fridge, actually was considering the Fisher & Paykel 512L.

For washing machine, Hitachi HJ80 (8L). But dunno good or not. Saw on last weekends papers, Courts selling Samsung 8L washer for $298. So cheap. But din go to check it out.

Hob and Hood no preference. Need an oven too.

hello all

Hihi chiang, welcome to the family :dancingqueen: I'm also from 220C :)