Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

:bangwall:

I had just trasfer my SCV to my new house FOC. So dun get trick by them.

Anyway, for those who change their scv point, please take note that you dun conceal it. If so, they wont activate that point for you.

My case is that, I move my SCV point out about 1feet from the original position in my MBR, then I conceal the original location, the SCV man dun want activate it for me, he unplug the point which link to my MBR on the main antenna. His excuse is that next time, they very hard to service so they cnt activate that point for me. I try to explain that that point is just any extention out, but the SCV man still so stubborn :furious:

Now bobian, going to shoot a complain email to the Helpdesk to ask them clarify and come again. :notti:

diving? no thanks, i scared lung burst :unsure:

Guess I'm lucky then. Shifted the MBR SCV point after hacking the wall and also concealed the SCV point in the living room. Ran extension to the back of my TV console. Starhub technician came and activated those points leh, no problems encountered. However, I wasn't at home then only my mum was ard.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The first one they just put a notice on the door of every household but some not yet get their keys, so they have to do it in batches to cover everyone. Surely they will tell u cannot change appt to save themselves the trouble, and earn $ for subsequent appt. the first batch of technician who came are really friendly.

Yah, i selected the flat in may also, but applied for ahg then got delayed... then after that need to seek their approval for deferment of submission of ROM cert... thats why took abit longer...

My bomb shelter is faulty... cannot lock the door sia... bedrooms' doors got scratches...other than that, looks fine ... probably a couple of the door knobs look abit "old".

Btw, i just jot down the items and pass to the office in 220A? or any specifc forms to fill in? i left my documents there after checking ... sianz. haha

its far for me to go back to my new house cos i am staying in jurong .. :P

Prepare to make a few trip to confirm u accept the item after they repair it. My main door jam too, and it take us 4 to 5 round coz they crack the door after they clear the jam, and fix the crack on one side and forgot the other side. zz

wow, a bathtub, may i request a pic to show us your home spa? anticipating.... :dancingqueen:

Will put up the pic later, as now still messy, busy arguing with my contractor over his poor carpentry work and lousy painting work.But must have shower screen for sure, coz the wc is so close to the bathtub. :dunno:

Anyone know any good and cheap beauty salon for facial around LG? Not those salon that kept asking u to buy their product or sign their package. :seeya:

Is there a tennis court beside our LG? Or are you referring to the one nearer to the stadium?

BTW i just started renovation today. Hopefully my tiles can be done up by this weekend.

Anyone into diving? Any LGians?

The tennis is behind the swimming pool, I thk can book from the sport council at the stadium.

And hi ! my hubby actually looking for diving kaki, but he has not been diving for many many years, no kaki.

Where u guy go for diving? Malaysia ?

any soccer fans here keen to play some online soccer management game can PM me, you can visit soccermanager.com to see see what is it all about, it is very easy, just select a team, choose tactics, buy players and you are on your way.

i have my own setup call FITo's ELITE, lotsa good teams available to choose still, currently only restrict to my friends and SG players

true, that's how they earn $. Just ask anyone to be present, don't have to be owner. Whole thing take less than 10mins. If ok, they'll stick a sticker on the socket (to me that is bullxxxx). Tell them where your additional point is.

Can I ask how they activate?

Just paste a sticker on the socket?

or they got use something to activate the socket?

Can enlighten me?

any soccer fans here keen to play some online soccer management game can PM me, you can visit soccermanager.com to see see what is it all about, it is very easy, just select a team, choose tactics, buy players and you are on your way.

i have my own setup call FITo's ELITE, lotsa good teams available to choose still, currently only restrict to my friends and SG players

is it like those fantasy premier league type? or like football manager type?

Anyone gt good recommendation on cleaning agents?

i tot SCV already activated..? i can watch tv in my living rm.. haven test the rest yet.

can check from here: http://cabletv2.starhub.com/cabling/cabling_search.jsp

is it like those fantasy premier league type? or like football manager type?

is like those fantasy league type, so your league will have other country's club as well. altogether have 4 divisions.

Interested can join, the more human managers the better.

Hi everybody. Thanks for sharing all the renovation and nice knowing all of you. BTW just wonder anybody using LED light for the false ceiling??????

You from Linear Green too? What ur blk? i add u to family tree at post #1?

Hi everybody. Thanks for sharing all the renovation and nice knowing all of you. BTW just wonder anybody using LED light for the false ceiling??????

Hi. Normally pple go for downlights with energy saving bulbs or maybe some will go for nice track lights with Halogen bulbs.

Led lights embedded in false ceiling erm... very rare lah.

Linear Greeners, tune your TV to receive the new okto channel and if you see wavy lines on screen, it means your TV is leeching signal from the aerial antenna & not from Starhub's HFC network. The other possibility is Starhub is NOT broadcasting okto frequency signal through their HFC network.

Anyone using MaxOnline in their LG units currently?

is like those fantasy league type, so your league will have other country's club as well. altogether have 4 divisions.

Interested can join, the more human managers the better.

ok.. i m in.. any code or reference no? i think i need to register 1st..

So your okto channel is ok to watch? No wavy lines?