Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi All

Supply and install inverter multi-split conditioners system (Mitsubishi MSXY-GA10VAX2, MSXY-GA 13 VA & MSXY-GA22VA) for $4200

Is it too expensive?

If you are looking for inverter system 4, i think $4200 is expensive. Average price for Mitsubishi system 4 inverter is about 3.5k +/-

hi... anybody install ventilating fan in their toilet????

I have installed the KDK ventilation fans for both of my toilets. I think this is good as it draw out moisture to prevent moulds & etc which form in the future. Especially when shower using hot water, vapours do evaporate and always cause the mirror filled with moist. With the ventilation fan, such a problem will not occurs.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have installed the KDK ventilation fans for both of my toilets. I think this is good as it draw out moisture to prevent moulds & etc which form in the future. Especially when shower using hot water, vapours do evaporate and always cause the mirror filled with moist. With the ventilation fan, such a problem will not occurs.

Hi thanks. btw it seems like there are few models. Which model are u using, how much did you buy for both and where did you bought it from?

If you are looking for inverter system 4, i think $4200 is expensive. Average price for Mitsubishi system 4 inverter is about 3.5k +/-

Hi Shor

For $3500, installation inculded?

Cos for mine he quote me based on Compressor at 28000 BTU, master bed room 12000 Btu 2 room each 9000 btu and living room 22000 BTU(not sure if i remember wrongly).

Hey, will the ventilation fans block out the entire windows? cos my Common toilet is abit dark already, can imagine blocking out the windows for both my MBR toilet and common toilet .... haha, also how much eh? can advise? i also like it alot but scare will be very dark + expensive :dancingqueen:

Hey, will the ventilation fans block out the entire windows? cos my Common toilet is abit dark already, can imagine blocking out the windows for both my MBR toilet and common toilet .... haha, also how much eh? can advise? i also like it alot but scare will be very dark + expensive :dancingqueen:

I also dun know. anyway, will try to check it out and revert to you. :yamseng:

Hi Shor

For $3500, installation inculded?

Cos for mine he quote me based on Compressor at 28000 BTU, master bed room 12000 Btu 2 room each 9000 btu and living room 22000 BTU(not sure if i remember wrongly).

Doing system 4? how is your routing of trunking to be :)

share?

share?

Hi BO

for the routing of trunking i am not too sure yet. will have to confirm with the aircon guy.

will let you know agian once i confrim everything

Hi BO

for the routing of trunking i am not too sure yet. will have to confirm with the aircon guy.

will let you know agian once i confrim everything

I just fixed for my living and trust me, it's very technical....cos our flats have beams and pillars everywhere which they cannot drill. I fixed my aircon on the short wall of the living room and the trunking was done via the 1st bedroom, then drill outwards under the 1st beam, then split (water outlet into the common toilet, and the gas piping to the top of the ceiling) and into the MBR via the top ceiling.

For your case, I think the most likely choice is connect all the pipings of the 4 units (provided they are all on the same side of the room) and cut all the way into the MBR then water outlet into the MBR toilet, and the gas piping to the outdoor compressor unit via the MBR aircon opening to the ledge.

share?

If you get a Sys 4, there will only be 1 set of trunking....If you get Sys 3 + 1, and if they are from different vendors, most likely you will have 2 sets of trunking running all around your house. The same applies to even if you get Sys 3 + 1 from the same vendor but locate the blower units on different sides of the house.

Other than the trunking issue, you might also want to consider whether you want to put all your eggs in 1 basket if you get a Sys 4 (risk) & also the pricing of a Sys 4 & Sys 3 + 1.

Edited by frederick_chia

Blah, scrolled until my eyes are crossed (not as if online shopping makes my eyes crossed!)..

anyway, any contacts for good curtain makers?

And also, anyone did up their bomb shelter to have those metal racks for storage purposes? Any contacts?

Blah, scrolled until my eyes are crossed (not as if online shopping makes my eyes crossed!)..

And also, anyone did up their bomb shelter to have those metal racks for storage purposes? Any contacts?

I'm also intending to do that for my bomb shelter. My company has a regular supplier which I have not called them yet for quotation. If you want, they are called Sim Win Liang (62966692).

We just fixed our System 3 + 1. We are not getting system 4 as the aircon will not be cold enough if we on all 4 at the same time. You can fix the aircon above your bedroom door if you want the trunking to look nice. However we fixed all the aircon almost in the middle of each room as we find it is the best way to cool the room faster in a lower temp and using lesser electricity but of cos the trunking will not look as nice. Please take not as our MBR window is quite small, some of the compressor cannot go out of it.

Does anyone have any issue with the water pressure when both bathrooms are in use?

We just fixed our System 3 + 1. We are not getting system 4 as the aircon will not be cold enough if we on all 4 at the same time. You can fix the aircon above your bedroom door if you want the trunking to look nice. However we fixed all the aircon almost in the middle of each room as we find it is the best way to cool the room faster in a lower temp and using lesser electricity but of cos the trunking will not look as nice. Please take not as our MBR window is quite small, some of the compressor cannot go out of it.

Does anyone have any issue with the water pressure when both bathrooms are in use?

I had used the "key" provided by HDB to turn the water to full, it helps abit. :notti:

You can try Jimmy Textile at Tangjong Katong Complex. I did a normal curtain for my 5 Room flat including the Aircon windows at $960. A lot of people said it is cheap. If you do more like day and night curtain, u may be able to bargain a bit.

As for the Rack in the Bomb Shelter, you can look for the leaflet on the door of our fat, There are two person, one is Alan and other is Tony, both from the same suppliers

Edited by nastro

I'm also intending to do that for my bomb shelter. My company has a regular supplier which I have not called them yet for quotation. If you want, they are called Sim Win Liang (62966692).

Hi

Can let me know the estimated cost after you have call?

Thanks in advance