Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cyn

Miko & Jade's Paradise

thot over 1 week before committing because of the price and during then was looking for a cheaper one but my heart still wnt back to this one :dribble::dribble:

My lawyer say he can't be involve cos he's also representing the bank and the bank don't allow extension and HDB as well. Heard that even if I sign black and white also no use cos 'touch wood' if anything happen, even if we fight, the black and white will not be accepted as evidence :furious::furious:

Still deciding what to do..... :(

if like that will very hard on u. dont hv any secure, lawyer also cannot help...abit risk loh...just afraid they not keep promised and delay to move out. then u will :furious::furious: .

2nd appointment date is fix already hor ?not possible to change de hor.. haizzz...

wish everything go smoth smoth ok :) be happy :dancingqueen: .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
if like that will very hard on u. dont hv any secure, lawyer also cannot help...abit risk loh...just afraid they not keep promised and delay to move out. then u will :furious::furious: .

2nd appointment date is fix already hor ?not possible to change de hor.. haizzz...

wish everything go smoth smoth ok :) be happy :dancingqueen: .

Sigh... they are doing contra so need a bit of time to do up the new place... Think I should have a letter draft out stating by the 21st Sept at 12pm to hand over if not, legal actions will be taken against them and cost to be bear by them too... 8|8|

Thanks CutePinkElephant! Hope that everything will be smooth as well and looking forward to moving in :D

:yamseng:

Think I should have a letter draft out stating by the 21st Sept at 12pm to hand over if not, legal actions will be taken against them and cost to be bear by them too... 8|8|

Go for it! :thumbs up:

hi cyn,

i think im in the same situation as u..bt the diff ting is i sign the extension letter with the seller.

thats e condition for selling the hse to mi coz they hafnt got a hse themselve.

Friday is the 1st appt..hopefully they gt a hse n dun nit to extend so that by 2nd appt i cn get the keys...

prying hard..by nw going to be 7th mth so dun think they will move hse oso...

hai...

hi cyn,

i think im in the same situation as u..bt the diff ting is i sign the extension letter with the seller.

thats e condition for selling the hse to mi coz they hafnt got a hse themselve.

Friday is the 1st appt..hopefully they gt a hse n dun nit to extend so that by 2nd appt i cn get the keys...

prying hard..by nw going to be 7th mth so dun think they will move hse oso...

hai...

Hi Sanji37!

Dun be sad :( .... I know how you feel... Why didn't your agent follow up for you on whether have they bought a place or not... How long an extension did you agree? There should be a time limit... Think you 2nd appt should be on the 2nd-3rd week of Sept... Feel that you should give your agent some work to do and have him find out all the details for you... or the seller should have the courtesy to let you know... It seems like nowadays, when we buy a house from them like owe them our lives like that.. this must give in, that must give in...

No doubt you sign an extension letter, but after 2nd appt, even if they get kick out, they cannot use that against you cos there's no such thing as extension... likewise for me, I allow them to extend, if anything happens after the 2nd appt is going to be my and not their problem... but my letter for them to sign is going to state that even if the letter is not accepted as an agreement by the law, they will still have to bear my legal cost should I sue them...

You should have them sign an extension letter in favor of yourself too..

Hi Sanji37!

Dun be sad :( .... I know how you feel... Why didn't your agent follow up for you on whether have they bought a place or not... How long an extension did you agree? There should be a time limit... Think you 2nd appt should be on the 2nd-3rd week of Sept... Feel that you should give your agent some work to do and have him find out all the details for you... or the seller should have the courtesy to let you know... It seems like nowadays, when we buy a house from them like owe them our lives like that.. this must give in, that must give in...

No doubt you sign an extension letter, but after 2nd appt, even if they get kick out, they cannot use that against you cos there's no such thing as extension... likewise for me, I allow them to extend, if anything happens after the 2nd appt is going to be my and not their problem... but my letter for them to sign is going to state that even if the letter is not accepted as an agreement by the law, they will still have to bear my legal cost should I sue them...

You should have them sign an extension letter in favor of yourself too..

hi cyn,

did ask the agent when they getting a hse...his reply is always they saw a condo n like it bt still duno wana buy a nt..last week call to remind mi of the appt then i ask him again..he say they buy bt clearer picture gt to wait till 1st appt then will noe...

I oso have a set of the letter sign by them. juz hope they dun wana ext coz wana move in after mi marriage..

u found a ID? mi oso looking for 1...tink we gt the same layout..mine is oso 5I..

hi cyn,

did ask the agent when they getting a hse...his reply is always they saw a condo n like it bt still duno wana buy a nt..last week call to remind mi of the appt then i ask him again..he say they buy bt clearer picture gt to wait till 1st appt then will noe...

I oso have a set of the letter sign by them. juz hope they dun wana ext coz wana move in after mi marriage..

u found a ID? mi oso looking for 1...tink we gt the same layout..mine is oso 5I..

Hihi Sanji37!

I believe they are taking you for granted. Why must you wait til the 1st appt to get a clearer pic? Maybe you can tell your agent that you need to make plans as well so insist on date. If they are buying a condo, the transaction will also need about 3 months. If they did not state a time frame in the letter, you can. If they say you agree to extend, you can tell them you agreed, even if you extend by 1 day, it's also extension. Sometimes we do not wanna be mean but in situations like this, whereby they are clearly taking advantage of us, we should like them know that they can't push us around. At the 2nd appt, we have officially paid for the house and its ours, like I've mentioned in my previous posts, it's out of goodwill that we allow them to extend so they should be nice :bow::bow: to us and not the other way round... Oooops I getting very long winded :rofl::rofl:

I've shortlisted 2 IDs but only one came back with the final quotation so have decided to drop the other as it has been 2 weeks already. Now at the stage of bargaining, went down to meet him the other day and did a comparison chart of his prices and other IDs and let him sleep over it :P Shortlisted him cos very comfortable with him and he replies and answers every call of mine. Unlike some IDs, even before I sign, they are not replying my sms... Where's your new place??

Does your place have any overhead beams?

Hi why not do as renting to them?maybe can ask your lawyer to make a letter, i think it's more save. :dunno: .

Hi CutePinkElephant!

Found out that even if they sign the lease agreement, it's not legal. Found that out when reading the Bank Letter of Offer ad HDB website. Lawyer will be able to make a letter but if something happens, the letter is also not recognize in the court... No win win situation for kind hearted buyers like us :~:~:~:~:~

Aves, found ID yet? So far 2 firms have come by. Still waiting for quotation. Others ask me to email floor plan and needs. Done so but no one has responded yet.

Business must be super good.

Aves, found ID yet? So far 2 firms have come by. Still waiting for quotation. Others ask me to email floor plan and needs. Done so but no one has responded yet.

Business must be super good.

nope not confirmed ID but already got alot of quotes and shortlisted a few. still gonna meet up a few over this weekend. prolly not going to meet more new ones tho... i think they take around 2 weeks average to respond. all these ID super busy one. one thing i have to agree with others is that if u email and 2 mins later reply with quote u also will scared right? that ID must be so bored and no biz till sitting and waiting at the computer for request to come in...

so so so... cyn... who is the chosen ID huh?

nope not confirmed ID but already got alot of quotes and shortlisted a few. still gonna meet up a few over this weekend. prolly not going to meet more new ones tho... i think they take around 2 weeks average to respond. all these ID super busy one. one thing i have to agree with others is that if u email and 2 mins later reply with quote u also will scared right? that ID must be so bored and no biz till sitting and waiting at the computer for request to come in...

so so so... cyn... who is the chosen ID huh?

Yep, all super busy. Thankfully I'm not in a major hurry to get things done. Primarily to redo toilets & kitchen, shoe cabinet at foyer for my wife who is trying to rival Marcos in that dept. Feature wall in hall + console and some custom made bookshelves & desk for the kids.

Cld you PM me the ID's you've spoken with + quotations :bow:

Mucho gracias.