Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
narf

2009 A Good Year To Get Married?

Hi Mr Chong,

This is my first time visiting this forum, need your help on some matters.

My BF and I plan to get married next year 2009, that day we heard from my future-mother in law say that she heard next yr is not a good yr to get married, hence why 2 cousins of my bf is getting married this year when we probed her more she say she also not sure if its true, just hear from the aunties.

Can I check if it is true? if not, we are looking at end of 2009 around Sept onwards for our ROM + Wedding dinner. Are there any good weekend dates suitable for us?

P/s: We are also getting a place in Sengkang, is it a good area for us? What is the good door direction in general for us? So I can keep a lookout for this direction when choosing our new flat.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Mr Chong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong,

This is my first time visiting this forum, need your help on some matters.

My BF and I plan to get married next year 2009, that day we heard from my future-mother in law say that she heard next yr is not a good yr to get married, hence why 2 cousins of my bf is getting married this year when we probed her more she say she also not sure if its true, just hear from the aunties.

Can I check if it is true? if not, we are looking at end of 2009 around Sept onwards for our ROM + Wedding dinner. Are there any good weekend dates suitable for us?

P/s: We are also getting a place in Sengkang, is it a good area for us? What is the good door direction in general for us? So I can keep a lookout for this direction when choosing our new flat.

Thanks in advance!

Hello

Congrats!

Btw, I've removed your dob time. Better PM me. Also, for marriage day, I use exact time. In addition, you may have to wait for quite a while because checking takes up time and I have to wait until more free then do for you.

Every year can be good or bad. Depending on what you are and where you are. A year by itself has no definite good or bad but particularly on you....its how you use it, allow it to affect you or ride on it.

There are plenty of good and bad dates. Will check for you when I'm less busy and after received time.

Hello

Congrats!

Btw, I've removed your dob time. Better PM me. Also, for marriage day, I use exact time. In addition, you may have to wait for quite a while because checking takes up time and I have to wait until more free then do for you.

Every year can be good or bad. Depending on what you are and where you are. A year by itself has no definite good or bad but particularly on you....its how you use it, allow it to affect you or ride on it.

There are plenty of good and bad dates. Will check for you when I'm less busy and after received time.

Thanks Mr Chong for your reply..I've PM-ed you the time.

Cheers~~~

Hello

Congrats!

Hi Mr Chong,

We are thinking of fixing a date of 23 May 2010 for our wedding, plse advise if its a good date for us..I've PM-ed you our timing previously in May.

Much thanks!

Edited by narf

Hi Mr Chong,

We are thinking of fixing a date of 23 May 2010 for our wedding, plse advise if its a good date for us..I've PM-ed you our timing previously in May.

Much thanks!

Hello

Can you PM the DOB+time again?

HI Mr Chong,

We have finally decided to ROM in Dec 08..was wondering if 08 Dec 08 is a good date for us?

I've PM-ed you previously in 05 Aug our birthdate and time.

Kindly advise..

Thanks!

HI Mr Chong,

We have finally decided to ROM in Dec 08..was wondering if 08 Dec 08 is a good date for us?

I've PM-ed you previously in 05 Aug our birthdate and time.

Kindly advise..

Thanks!

Hello

I don't keep mails in my PM. You may have to send again.