Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shutiao06

Study Tables/workstations & Bookshelves

hi,

any good recommendations where to find wide range / lots of choices of workstations & bookshelves at highly affordable prices other than ikea or vhive?

wana get a study table for my study room and also some shelving and racks.. went to vhive but dun reali have anythin i fancy and hubby find the prices a bit on high side. tink gota go ikea to have a look. but one thing is we gota pay delivery n installation charges rite? which r quite expensive... :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I still think that IKEA has the widest range of bookshelves. I saw 1 or 2 nice bookshelves when I was in IFC last weekend but choices were limited. Surprisingly, not all the shops in IFC are expensive.

I bought 2 big bookshelves from IKEA, solid pine wood, not cheap but very nice pine wood pattern. I paid for the delivery and my bf assembled them himself. Not difficult to assemble, just need muscles and patience :notti:

I noticed that some of the bigger furniture shops like Novena, Nova, Brighton etc don't sell bookshelves, why hah? :unsure:

I still think that IKEA has the widest range of bookshelves. I saw 1 or 2 nice bookshelves when I was in IFC last weekend but choices were limited. Surprisingly, not all the shops in IFC are expensive.

I bought 2 big bookshelves from IKEA, solid pine wood, not cheap but very nice pine wood pattern. I paid for the delivery and my bf assembled them himself. Not difficult to assemble, just need muscles and patience :notti:

I noticed that some of the bigger furniture shops like Novena, Nova, Brighton etc don't sell bookshelves, why hah? :unsure:

hmm i guess mayb the bigger furniture shops focus more on sofa, dining set, etc.. not on bookshelves which the profit margin might not b as high? i oso duno...

ok.. guess gota go ikea to take a look this wkend. hopefully can find somethin i like there. ya tink gota get hubby to assemble already haa.. thanks for sharing :)