Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newkid

Home Success At Beauty World?

anyone tried this id before? any comments or recommendations?

Have got their quotation previously...their quote at high side which 10k diff from other ID...

the ID quote friendly and this company has not bad reputation.... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my friend recommend me to Matrix Concept which is also at Beauty World. I have seen his quotation seems to be ok. Might make an appointment with them this Sunday.

If you go Beauty World can try to get a quote from them and compare.

now doing up with them.. Alvin from Matrix Concept is friendly guy .. :)

now doing up with them.. Alvin from Matrix Concept is friendly guy .. :)

Is Matrix Concept good? Recommend by my friend.

Is Matrix Concept good? Recommend by my friend.

well, i got to know him through a friend recommendation too.

first time we met, and he told me "never answer to renovator's question for how much is ur budget becoz there are million ways to fulfill ur budget"... :P

he came to my home, recommend me what is needed to be done, what is necessary and what is not.. and he gave me quotation with each and every details are calculated.

now in the midst of moving so.. photos are not uploaded yet.. and overall satisfaction is superb.

:jammin: for Matrix Concept. :yamseng:

well, i got to know him through a friend recommendation too.

first time we met, and he told me "never answer to renovator's question for how much is ur budget becoz there are million ways to fulfill ur budget"... :P

he came to my home, recommend me what is needed to be done, what is necessary and what is not.. and he gave me quotation with each and every details are calculated.

now in the midst of moving so.. photos are not uploaded yet.. and overall satisfaction is superb.

:jammin: for Matrix Concept. :yamseng:

Wa.. sound so good, can upload afew pic to show?

anyone tried this id before? any comments or recommendations?

Just recently went there. The ID promise a lot of things and the price reasonable. But our first appointment at my new house he never turn up. Just some sharing. :(

hi,

my hubby and i had signed up with Home success,

met them at EXPO hall on last week's exhibition.

The id so far, has managed to gain our trust.

Even before negotiation, I compared his quote with 2 other quotes from Unimax and Baroque, his is relatively cheaper.

Prior to signing, i had requested the Id to even quote me the cheaper item from Baroque and he did so.

Mayb he understand that this is gona be our first home and we cant afford much.

Aft signing the quote, my bro said home sucess is well known for its slightly marked up price as compared to other IDs

Hence we felt very uneasy. My bro suggested that we pass our quote to his ID fren from another firm and if the fren can quote us few k cheaper, y not switch it and forgo the 500 deposit.

To our amaze, the ID fren replied telling us that this ID from homesucess is merely quoting a marginal profit and he cannot take up the job.

I had quite lot of capentry work in my unit..and hacked aways 2 walls in bedroom nearest to living room and bedroom 3 to create walk in wardrobe.

So far so good.

HOpe to update more when my house starts reno in Dec.

*pray that i can cont to rave about them*

hi,

Even before negotiation, I compared his quote with 2 other quotes from Unimax and Baroque, his is relatively cheaper.

Prior to signing, i had requested the Id to even quote me the cheaper item from Baroque and he did so.

Aft signing the quote, my bro said home sucess is well known for its slightly marked up price as compared to other IDs

Hence we felt very uneasy. My bro suggested that we pass our quote to his ID fren from another firm and if the fren can quote us few k cheaper, y not switch it and forgo the 500 deposit.

To our amaze, the ID fren replied telling us that this ID from homesucess is merely quoting a marginal profit and he cannot take up the job.

I had quite lot of capentry work in my unit..and hacked aways 2 walls in bedroom nearest to living room and bedroom 3 to create walk in wardrobe.

So far so good.

im sure there are some who also signed up.

hope to learn more about homesucess as all post are back dated in 08 and 07!

hi,

So far so good.

im sure there are some who also signed up.

hope to learn more about homesucess as all post are back dated in 08 and 07!

Perhaps you can show us the quote to verify with some members here?

Sounds good.

Edited by zhiz