Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Finally Renovation Is Complete

i'm adding on new suppliers.

i have just close deals with 2 other suppliers.

Window-Cool and Home2be

Window-Cool. They deal in window films. and later i realised they also do all sorts of blinds and curtains.

Met up with the salesguy. he came to my home to see my windows. really a cool guy. humble and attentive. totally non pushy guy. leave all decisions to me.

coz he's nice and humble guy, i decided to close on the spot.

Window film brand in Llumar. i think it's among the best brand around. Even 3M films are made by Llumar. kind of OEM for 3M. Llumar are in this film biz for 50 over years liao

They do blinds as well. and price is cheap. $5 psqft. see thru and non see thru. Japan system 1 year warranty. the samples are nice! exactly same as other makers. i suspect all materials come from same factory.

Those who wants to do blinds or curtain, talk to Window-Cool first. They are more professional than those markers coz they will talk to you abt heat reduction and IR, solar heat........

they deal with commercial projects/buildings, so i'm sure their skills and experience are better than that those small shops or JB makers.

this supplier is highly recommended by me. Workmanship not seen yet. i will update here after the installation.

so i order for my 5 room windows: Films + roller blinds $1200. all in. note that my windows are bigger than normal ones.

Roller blinds are charged as $140 per panel ($5 psqft), based on my windows sizes.

Home2be in Henderson outlet - Bought high gloss white dining table. something that will fit into my home theme. comes with 2 high gloss white bench and 2 sitting PU leather wrap white chairs. $840

supposed to be delivered next week. i will update here after i see the installation and end products.

Sales guy also non pushy. pretty honest with pricing and waive GST and delivery.

For those looking for some furniture, Home2be is having this weekend.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Donut88, Pls PM me too!

Thanks!

Window Cool tel: xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Phantom: Edited Advertising]

Kindly refrain from advertising from now onwards.

Please read our T&Cs for more information.

Edited by Phantom

Google earned $1.25 billion, or $3.92 per share, during the three months ended in June. Yet there are RenoTalkers who don't know better than to leverage the power of Google = [Phailed]

Google earned $1.25 billion, or $3.92 per share, during the three months ended in June. Yet there are RenoTalkers who don't know better than to leverage the power of Google = [Phailed]

Whatever...

my high gloss white dining is delivered!!

table + 2 benches + 2 chairs.

Home2be is really not bad!!! no problem with delivery timing. no delay. they call 30 mins before coming, to remind us. good service!!!

checked all items. all in perfect condition. no scratches, delivery guys are friendly. talk and joke as they fix up the items.

pretty happy with this supplier!!!

the items came in tightly wrapped boxes, all properly wrapped.

Another good supplier i came across. :good::good::good:

so far in my reno and buying of home items, all the suppliers i know are all good!! i really must thank God for all this. Not one gave me any problem at all

EXCEPT for PUB..... pui!! garment service has alot to learn from private sectors.

The next supplier i'm gonna to deal with Window-Cool. they coming to fix up window films and roller blinds next week!!!

Let's see how good they are then.

Window Cool came to fix up the films & blinds.

workers are good, friendly. the films all no problem.

then the blinds: we noticed the color of the blinds are wrong! they confused between the hall and room blinds colours.

oh man..... but they are most willing to re-do all the blinds without hesitations.

i asked for discounts and i will accept the wrong colours, but sales guy apologises and he prefers to re-do everything for me.

i suspect tat the cost prices of blinds are very cheap actually. it probably costs lower to re-do than to give me any discounts.

so to all; please take note of cost prices of blinds or curtains.

anyway, i'm quite happy with Window Cool despite of their boo boo. not a big thing.

they will come again to fix up the blinds.

i can tell one thing; fixing up the films make heaven and earth to the heat you feel at home.

it really make a world of difference!!! immediately, i can feel its alot cooler with the films.

So to all; dun save $$ on such things. films are really important to your home. it really cool down yr home and save you electricity bills on fans or air cons.

especially if u always have sunlight on your furniture or other house items, please fix up films on yr windows.

it doesnt cost much actually. its alot cheaper than doing yr curtains or blinds.

Window Cool came to fix up the films & blinds.

workers are good, friendly. the films all no problem.

then the blinds: we noticed the color of the blinds are wrong! they confused between the hall and room blinds colours.

oh man..... but they are most willing to re-do all the blinds without hesitations.

i asked for discounts and i will accept the wrong colours, but sales guy apologises and he prefers to re-do everything for me.

i suspect tat the cost prices of blinds are very cheap actually. it probably costs lower to re-do than to give me any discounts.

so to all; please take note of cost prices of blinds or curtains.

anyway, i'm quite happy with Window Cool despite of their boo boo. not a big thing.

they will come again to fix up the blinds.

i can tell one thing; fixing up the films make heaven and earth to the heat you feel at home.

it really make a world of difference!!! immediately, i can feel its alot cooler with the films.

So to all; dun save $$ on such things. films are really important to your home. it really cool down yr home and save you electricity bills on fans or air cons.

especially if u always have sunlight on your furniture or other house items, please fix up films on yr windows.

it doesnt cost much actually. its alot cheaper than doing yr curtains or blinds.

Hi donut88!

Mind sharing how much did the films cost in total?

Thanks! :yamseng:

Hi Donut,

How much is the film itself cost? thanks

Btw i got a white glossy dinning set from Home2Be oso.. haha.. but w/o the chairs.. onli benches.. cost 700 plus slighty cheaper...

Mind posting or send me the pic.. c wat the chair look like? maybe can go buy oso.. hehe

Hi donut88!

Mind sharing how much did the films cost in total?

Thanks! :yamseng:

hi all,

for those keen to know the prices.

this film is Llumar brand. to my guess, this is a very good brand from US. i'm not promoting it. just a normal paying customer.

the price range is from $4 to $22 per sq ft. dun worry abt the $22 price range. the films you likely to choose for your home will only be around $4-$5.

$22 ones are those for commercial type.

mine is $4+ type per sq ft.

of course there are cheaper competitors in mkt. For example, i found out Perfect Window is selling for $3.5 per sf ft, BUT its NOT Llumar brand. Its their own brand.

So i dun really trust Perfect Window. i rather pay abit more for established brands.

Llumar actually make films for 3M. kind of OEM for 3M films.

the reason why i choose Window cool is coz of the sales guy i deal with and the company profile.

how to estimate yr window costs? just roughly measure your window and calculate in sq feet by roughly $4.50 or so.

I choose both highly reflective films and non-reflective films.

there are so many kind of colour films to choose. so if you dun want too dark, then choose a lighter shade of film.

i see the workers paste up the films, its not tat easy as DIY. and 2 workers took 3 hours to paste up my windows. so its kind of hard work.

they are good coz if they paste up no good, they will just simply tear off the film and use a new one to re-paste again. so they got their own standard to maintain.

they wont anyhow 'eat snake' and dun care if the films are properly pasted or not.

just call up the company and arrange for an appt for the sales guy to come to yr home to measure. no obligations at all.

remember that they also do blinds or curtains. the sales guy will bring every sample along with him.

i dun gain anything from saying all this.

Hi Donut,

How much is the film itself cost? thanks

Btw i got a white glossy dinning set from Home2Be oso.. haha.. but w/o the chairs.. onli benches.. cost 700 plus slighty cheaper...

Mind posting or send me the pic.. c wat the chair look like? maybe can go buy oso.. hehe

hi,

i think we both bought the same table!!!

did u pay $699 for the table with 2 benches? its 1.4 metre, right? dun tell me u paid for delivery and installation?

i argue with the salesguy to waive delivery and installation FOC.

i paid $840 coz i bought 2 additional black chairs with the dining set.

hi,

i think we both bought the same table!!!

did u pay $699 for the table with 2 benches? its 1.4 metre, right? dun tell me u paid for delivery and installation?

i argue with the salesguy to waive delivery and installation FOC.

i paid $840 coz i bought 2 additional black chairs with the dining set.

wow.. pang eh.. i think he charge me delivery charge or GST lo.. forget which 1 liao.. must call and complain liao.. hahah..

Thank for the info... :)