Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonkrisiggy

Finally A Nest For Lam Family

How much does your sofa costs you? Then i pro-rate down to get estimation. Haha~ My space only ... 1.5m. :bangwall: :bangwall:

Yeah, dun get that cleaning company. CMI. Check out my t-blog.

End Sept? The gers are eager to come out and see their new hse their daddy is overlooking after. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
your babies might be coming out early in sept? Your babies will be born smaller than full term babies as most premature babies are very small.

So do rest more and dun stress, let your hb stress more on the reno la.

Hi bun bun,

Yupz yupz, my gynae ask me to rest more. Gynae was hoping that i can drag until mid Sept but i told her this is up to individual body. Hiaz... now on partial bed rest lor.

Hubby not stress but tired going up to site. :P

How much does your sofa costs you? Then i pro-rate down to get estimation. Haha~ My space only ... 1.5m. :bangwall: :bangwall:

Yeah, dun get that cleaning company. CMI. Check out my t-blog.

End Sept? The gers are eager to come out and see their new hse their daddy is overlooking after. :)

The sofa cost us 1.2K, half leather. 1.5m? that means u can get only 2 seaters sofa? How come? tout ur living room very spacious?

Eh.. not getting cleaning company, we getting our 2 maids to go down to the house and clean. Bad employer...hahahaha :notti:

Still rest more though. :) Skywolf's renovation didn't allow for a big sofa due to the platform in living room I think. That why she looking for a 2 seater.

Hi bun bun,

Yupz yupz, my gynae ask me to rest more. Gynae was hoping that i can drag until mid Sept but i told her this is up to individual body. Hiaz... now on partial bed rest lor.

Hubby not stress but tired going up to site. :P

The sofa cost us 1.2K, half leather. 1.5m? that means u can get only 2 seaters sofa? How come? tout ur living room very spacious?

Eh.. not getting cleaning company, we getting our 2 maids to go down to the house and clean. Bad employer...hahahaha :notti:

Yo woman,

Ya lor. If you still remember my floor plan, the living rm + balcony is smack in the middle of the 2 bedrms. And the doorways to the bedrms are facing the living rm. Because of the beam @ former balcony's top, the platform width was extended till below the beam (it looks odd if the top beam and platform-start-point is not @ same 'line') So the distance between the doorways to the start of the beam/platform is 1.6m. To play safe, we shorten it to 1.5m in case of any wrong measurements. :(

So yes, it's gonna be a 2 seaters + ottoman. The console gonna be custom-made by Steven (with study rm wardrobe) most prob because a short console looks odd. And those sitting @ platform cannot see the tv. :( :( ID proposed putting the tv below beam and console will stretch onto platform area. Sounds not bad since TV view can be moved further in... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Yoz Yoz!! Had been quite a while since I update my blog. Hahaha!! Finally, next week is the day whereby the contractor will be handling the house back to us.! :yamseng:

The outstanding work left for the house will be installation of toilet bowls, sink and accessories, painting, sanding of parquets for the 4 bedrooms, granite top for the kitchen cabinet and sink top, grills for balcony and main gate, bifold door for the kitchen entrance and main door.

Work Progress as of 14 Aug 2008

1. Parquet for the My Eldest Son Room

iggysroom01fe6.jpg

2. Our Daikin System 4 Air con units

iggysroom01fe6.jpg

3. Compressor

compressorty4.jpg

4. My Hoob, Stove area ( Stove install later )

kitchen03lc1.jpg

5. My Fujioh Oven

kitchen04ae6.jpg

Very very vexed!!! :furious: The contractor told my hubby that he will not be able to hand over the house to us this week. ARGH!!!! He says got some of the things unable to finish.

Initially before started reno, tell us 6 weeks enough.. then now... coming 2 mths already still not ready. 8|

My hubby also say nothing he can do and basically the outstanding things are the fixing of the cabinets, toilet bowls, toilet accessories etc... will monitor. My hubby also says he already inform the contractor died died by next Wed, the flat must hand back to us cos the movers and furniture wil be coming on 30 Aug. Stupid right! &^*(^&*^%^&

hi jonkrisiggy,

relax......i can understand how angry and unhappy you are now.

if my contractor unable hand-over to me as per promised, i sure will also be angry.

u get your hb go tell the contractor *die die* must hand over,..otherwise, will have to hold the payment as you will have to incur additional cost.

Yesterday my dear hubby went up to the new house to meet up with the contractor... so far so good... painting job almost done and parquet first coating already done. 2nd coating of lacquering will be done after the wardrobe have been fixed up on Monday. My kitchen cabinet's granite top will be up on Monday too.

1. Parquet in one of the room ( first coating up already, apparently workmanship not bad, hubby says thumb up!)

iggysroom02io3.jpg

2. Cornice in the living room

livingroom07jd0.jpg

3. Painting Work in the room ( Right hand side is the greyish tone we choose... ICI Dulex Pacific Mist )

masterroom01we6.jpg

Finally, today my DH went up to our house and check how is work progression. Hahahah!! Already 95% completed and left only the final coating of the parquet flooring, painting work for the door, change metal gate and toilet bowls.

1. Kitchen Cabinet and sink

kitchencabinet02bh0.jpg

kitchensink01ko8.jpg

2. Our Fujioh stove, hob and oven

kitchencabinet03bs3.jpg

3. Iggy's Bedroom Wardrobe

iggyscabinet01th0.jpg

iggyscabinet02wy5.jpg