Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LittleDevil

Setting Up Our Own Home...

was considering backcare 3 or 4 also last time..y din u squeeze for 4 pillows?

I finally bought Serta Seirra hill exclusive for taka only..firmness same as backcare 4 also..

bought ard 3500 queen matt + frame n divan + 1 matt proctector + 4 pillows n 2 sheeps...

now the prices are starting to increase also...

by the way care to send my ur quotation? i bought a 5rm in amk also..

still considering who to b the ID..

Hello all. I'm the hubby of LittleDevil. Decided to come in and make some noise :horse:

Anyway sanji37, I believe my wife got send you the quote. Let us know if you didn't receive. :thumbs up:

Edited by BigAngel

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi! we hv the same mosiac for the toilet! =)

The effect of the mosiac turns out very nice against our greyish slate wall tile! :dancingqueen:

Like the silver sparkles... seems to brighten up the space.. hehe..

Yeah! All our air-con are done! Wow, the living room indoor unit is so huge!! cos we opt for a more powerful one... on the first look, I am stunned. Will post some pictures this weekend.

Now still a bit of painting here and there, some lighting yet to be installed... after which will take the measurement for carpentry works!

Sooooo looking forward to completion... :sport-smiley-004:

My kitchen! Looking forward to the carpentry work to start... note that we have erected a false wall in the kitchen with gypsum board. Wanted to create a flush surface so that the cabinet will be a straight line.

Kitchen_s.jpg

The paint colour of our MBR seems strange... need to check with our ID. We have chosen Monsoon River (ICI AL22903), not sure why it looks soooo yellow?

MBR_s.jpg

A view taken from the living hall. Most of the wall surfaces are painted with Morning Dew (ICI WW25748L). Except the bedroom passageway which is in Sandstone (ICI PL26349).

P1030513-1.jpg

The main door is painted with Raffles (ICI GL20331). Will be replacing the main gate with wrought iron gate so dun need to paint... :)

Edited by LittleDevil

Hi Little Devil n Big Angel, starting to take shape. Looks good. When finish can I pop by to kapoh and have a looksie?

More pictures...

Aircon unit **** hall... not sure why the plastic covering has been removed? The trunking is run via my kitchen through the common toilet into my master toilet and finally to the aircon ledge... 4 holes..

Aircon_s.jpg

Aircon unit in MBR.. the trunking went inside the TV feature wall and out to the aircon ledge... no visible hole.. phew..

AirconMBR_s.jpg

Surprise! Surprise! The laminate flooring has arrived! Probably will be installed soon. Will post pics once it is done. Not sure whether Ace Floor is good, no mention in the forum at all...

Acefloor_s.jpg

Baron WC... can't see the entire WC cos BigAngel only took pic of the logo.. 8|

BaronWC_s.jpg

Kitchen flooring... the colour is a bit out cos i adjusted the photo which is quite dark. The kitchen flooring is flushed with the dining flooring after we hacked off the strange kerb in between.. still waiting for the glass panel and swing door to be installed.

Kitchenfloor_s.jpg

Hi Little Devil n Big Angel, starting to take shape. Looks good. When finish can I pop by to kapoh and have a looksie?

Sure, no problem! :yamseng:

hehe things are taking shape. should be able to move in soon? im so envious! when will be my turn? :(

Should be moving in after the 7th month. Anyway a lot more shopping need to be done...

No worries, good things are worth waiting for! Your first appointment coming soon. Should be able to enjoy your x'mas in your new home.. :yamseng:

I also bought Barons not sure if same as yours but mine is 1 piece with anti slam, the water saving one

Hi KopitehC,

Should be the same. The model is W303. Downloaded a pics from the web...

BaronWCW303-1.jpg

We decided on this because it looks easier to clean with its flushed base. We tested several models and this one feel quite comfortable to sit on... :D

Your WC looks similiar to mine... I'm not sure if its the same cos its all wrapped up at my place now but I'll take a pic tmr cos the plumber will be coming to install... Baron doesnt have many models rite?