Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Banzai18

Country Cottage

FloorPlan.jpg

Bought this unit around end Mar. Ist appointment was 8th April and 2nd appointment was 12th May. Ex-owner did not require contra or extension as moving to parents place. :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi hi

1st to spam!

hey, the floorplan too small.....cannot see leh

Hi hi,

Thanks for being the 1st to spam.

I thought so too but too lazy to change it. Maybe I should...

:yamseng:

Hi Banzai,

Looking forward to see ur cottage home!

I am a country fan too!!

Congrats on ur new place :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Doing major or minor reno??

Hi Cyn,

Did a major reno. Hacked everything except flooring in living and dining area. ID and parents said that they are still so new and should not waste money to change. Did not change window grills as well. Just use chemical to clean them up. Save $$$$ :sport-smiley-018:

Nice floor plan! Looks spacious for a 4-room. Which area is your new flat and what is the floor area?

It's in BT Batok and floor area is 102sqm

hey your kitchen has got 2 entrances too :wub: :wub:

Hi,

Yes. Originally there are 2 entrances to the kitchen but we sealed of the one along the hall way. ID wanted to do something on that side of the wall. Will put up the pics soon. :)

Cheers,

Renovation for my place has actually completed. It started around 28th May and ended around 3rd July. I moved in on the day of completion. Can't wait mah.... :dribble:

Anyway, before signing the contract, my ID already promised that he will finish everything within one month. He really kept to his promise. His style is to concentrate only on one project at a time. This is one of the reasons why I chose him as well. And another reason is because he specializes in country concept. Very important point.

Before deciding my ID, I actually approached a few companies like Summit design, baroque, renozone, ideal house, ***** and Ho Bee. All are recommended ID's in this forum. I did receive their quotation, except from ideal house, but I finally decided not to enagage them because :-

1. Total cost not clear. Will be added on base upon what I will be adding along the way

2. Not sure whether they are able to deliver the type of look I am looking for

BTW, my ID is country concept. Owner is Edward Teo and he has been in this line for more than 30 years. Very experience and professional. I did not need to do anything at all except to wait for the house to be completed. I really did not experience all the frustrations and stress which fellow forumers are talking about. Of course, there are minor issues but could be settled very swiftly and calmly. Edward put 100% of his effort on my unit up until completion date. He is now working on another project which will take him about 2 months to complete.

I am really blessed for having such an efficient and professional ID :yamseng: