Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sg_japanime

My New Home At Bukit Batok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

2nd in line :dancingqueen: ... Congrats, Congrats! :D

I was initially looking at a place with the same layout as yours and was in love with it... but valuation was not out yet so didn't offer and a few days later the agent told me sold to a relative :furious:8| ...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

congrats!!!!

look forward to see more pix ;)

congrats. which part of bukit batok? i'm oso waiting for my hm at bt batok st21 :dancingqueen:

As promised, here are some photos before renovations (FYI, it's a 5I flat, 121sqm):

Living Room:

DSC01742.jpg

Kitchen:

DSC01732.jpg

MBR:

DSC01748.jpg

MBR Toilet:

DSC01751.jpg

Bedroom:

DSC01757.jpg

congrats. which part of bukit batok? i'm oso waiting for my hm at bt batok st21 :dancingqueen:

Thanks. It's at bt batok east ave 4. :)

2nd in line :dancingqueen: ... Congrats, Congrats! :D

I was initially looking at a place with the same layout as yours and was in love with it... but valuation was not out yet so didn't offer and a few days later the agent told me sold to a relative :furious:8| ...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Thanks. It's also one of the reasons why I got it although the price is quite high.

Hacking starts today. Just gone up and saw that the living, dining & 2 rooms had been hacked... Didn't take any pics cos it's all in a mess with all the debris...

Hacking starts today. Just gone up and saw that the living, dining & 2 rooms had been hacked... Didn't take any pics cos it's all in a mess with all the debris...

should have taken. we love to see places being wreck n den rebuilt again :good:

:rolleyes: I did ask my hb to take some photos but he dun wan to...

Congrats! Guess u mus be quite excited now... Your place before renovation looks antique just like mine. R u doing a major overhaul?? and who's ur ID?

Congrats! Guess u mus be quite excited now... Your place before renovation looks antique just like mine. R u doing a major overhaul?? and who's ur ID?

Yes, doing up almost everything from the floor tiles, kitchen, toilet, painting (except for the window grilles).

ID is Roy (Inzen).

Yes, doing up almost everything from the floor tiles, kitchen, toilet, painting (except for the window grilles).

ID is Roy (Inzen).

Wow... How bad is your damage in total? :P