Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
msgr

No Tv Signal:(

Hi all, i have a question..pls help:)

I am unable to get tv signal. Tv delivery guy asked me to call starhub and starhub told me to call town council. My contractor relocated the tv point and said there is nothing wrong with his wirings. I do not have scv cable account and i jus want to watch free to air channels. Seems like my neighbours' tv are all working fine. I have also applied for tv license online. What do i have to do now? starhub told me to tap hdb roof antenna. Is that how it works? Thanks for taking time to read.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, i have a question..pls help:)

I am unable to get tv signal. Tv delivery guy asked me to call starhub and starhub told me to call town council. My contractor relocated the tv point and said there is nothing wrong with his wirings. I do not have scv cable account and i jus want to watch free to air channels. Seems like my neighbours' tv are all working fine. I have also applied for tv license online. What do i have to do now? starhub told me to tap hdb roof antenna. Is that how it works? Thanks for taking time to read.

Hi, i also have problems with my TV/signals but not to that kind of extend. Still in the process of resolving...

First of all, you can try using the original TV pt to test whether is the relocated pt giving you problem or not??

If it does, you can get your contractor to revisit your hse. :notti:

Or you can try with another TV set(if you have) to test if it is the TV set that is giving problem??

Second, is your unit a new flat or resale?

From my knowledge, switching to MATV(free to air) or Starhub (cable signals) are done by Starhub or maybe TC, because the box is locked. I hv seen the technician do it o/s my hse.

For new flats, TV signals are turned on by default and to MATV. So when Starhub technician come, they will check the signals and switch to cable signals. God luck....