Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

ya last time my reno was much above my budget also...impt that u understand why the cost is like that so u can see if you are comfortable paying or some things u can do without.

it was good that i can communicate well with my ID so i was sure about what i was getting...as long as you talk things out, things can be worked out one :)

Thanks for the advice, no matter how I'll not dispense them from my list base on the quotation. I must meet them again for further discussion.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
That's true, I'll be meeting the ID again and hopefully they can adjust it to stay within my budget..

ya last time my reno was much above my budget also...impt that u understand why the cost is like that so u can see if you are comfortable paying or some things u can do without.

it was good that i can communicate well with my ID so i was sure about what i was getting...as long as you talk things out, things can be worked out one :)

Edited by Sharpion

That's true, I'll be meeting the ID again and hopefully they can adjust it to stay within my budget..I've got another quote from Ideal House for 38K+ for the same request...so you could understand why my jaws dropped..

no worries.. that time i had quite a similar situation with you and they made adjustment that both parties are comfortable.. sometimes must take the materials and designs into consideration also.. but Ideal house seems not a bad coy(saw gd feedbacks in the forum too).. :)

Edited by yokoyoko

Maybe u can void those need and not want items? or nego 1st and c the outcome before deciding. :)

Intra is relatively higher side coy.. there are others more expensive but also quite a few there are cheaper.. it boils down to their services and attitudes..

That's true, I'll be meeting the ID again and hopefully they can adjust it to stay within my budget..I've got another quote from Ideal House for 38K+ for the same request...so you could understand why my jaws dropped..

My jaws dropped after seeing the quotation, it was amost 55k which is 15k above my budget...real expensive leh.

Maybe u can void those need and not want items? or nego 1st and c the outcome before deciding. :)

Intra is relatively higher side coy.. there are others more expensive but also quite a few there are cheaper.. it boils down to their services and attitudes..

I received a sms today during lunch time to say that the quotation is ready. Was quite surprised + happy to know that the quotation is ready. ID warned that the quotation is above my budget, was thinking how high it would be and thought that somehow it will be due to negotiation and perhaps I can take away with certain things to stay within budget.

My jaws dropped after seeing the quotation, it was amost 55k which is 15k above my budget...real expensive leh.

Somehow, I'll still need to meet her up again to see the perspective drawings and for further discussion.

Headache now..

What did u do for your quotation? Can email me?PM me if can.

I received a sms today during lunch time to say that the quotation is ready. Was quite surprised + happy to know that the quotation is ready. ID warned that the quotation is above my budget, was thinking how high it would be and thought that somehow it will be due to negotiation and perhaps I can take away with certain things to stay within budget.

Somehow, I'll still need to meet her up again to see the perspective drawings and for further discussion.

Headache now..

had met up with Irene already, communication wise so far so good as what Yokoyoko said, she quite nice to speak to. Will wait to see her quotation and drawings..

Thks Yoko2, I've contacted Irene and will meet her up this Sat :)

Cheers and happy new year to you and your family!

Hi,

hope u can click wif her.. enjoy yr id hunting... :)

Happy new year to u n yr family too! huat ah! haha

:)

Thks Yoko2, I've contacted Irene and will meet her up this Sat :)

Cheers and happy new year to you and your family!

hi yokoyoko, I'm looking around for good IDs and ID firms, could you pm me your ID's contact number as well as his name? Thks so much in advance!

:)

Hi bride to be,

My unit is done by Intradesign @ bedok central... They do bring clients to showflats.. and their office is just oppo bedok central so meaning there will be a few showflats for u to view w/o running ard.. :)

My exprience so far so gd.. they are responsible and reliable. I think it is still best that u that u can click with the ID n like their designs.

hi yokoyoko, I'm looking around for good IDs and ID firms, could you pm me your ID's contact number as well as his name? Thks so much in advance!

Hi Pinky, tks! I love my home too.. All tks to my ID Dave. =)

heehee, i also used Dave more than a year ago - glad to say that im still very happy with my place :)

After 1 year, he still helps me out with stuff and is just as responsive as ever, v.gd after sales service.

Hi all,

Anyone noe if intradesign ID will bring u to see showflats? I' still considering Intradesign at the moment. Anyone can share their experience with me?

Hi bride to be,

My unit is done by Intradesign @ bedok central... They do bring clients to showflats.. and their office is just oppo bedok central so meaning there will be a few showflats for u to view w/o running ard.. :)

My exprience so far so gd.. they are responsible and reliable. I think it is still best that u that u can click with the ID n like their designs.