Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys,

So far when u engaged your ID, do they go with you to help you select your furniture and furnishings to match their design? Can share your process from confirmation of ID till house reno completion? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow yokoyoko.. your house will look futuristic with black/red/whites? nice nice le. modern. :) Can't wait to see more. I'm also curious about the IntraDesign le.

My dad called them ytd to enquire the lady who picked up was quite patient... they chat for a pretty long time so I think the service not bad.

haha.. i oso hope nice.. intra is pretty gd so far no troubles with them and anything my id will update me.. so to me is :thumbs up: ...

can consider them provided u don mind their 'don breakdown' quotation policy.. :)

wow yokoyoko.. your house will look futuristic with black/red/whites? nice nice le. modern. :) Can't wait to see more. I'm also curious about the IntraDesign le.

My dad called them ytd to enquire the lady who picked up was quite patient... they chat for a pretty long time so I think the service not bad.

Hihi, I'm looking into Intra Design for my flat.

I like the designs done for the 5-room residential flats at Compassvale Road and Jurong West as shown in their website. Anyone know who is/are the ID designer(s) from Intra that did the projects? Thanks very much in advance! :sport-smiley-018:

don noe leh.. call them and ask? most likely is their boss - dave.. just my guess..

btw my id is irene.. so far their service is good :thumbs up: ... though ppl find their quotation exp but their service so far to me still worth the $$ i paid.. and on the way they will do FOC things... and don add to the $$ i m paying unless is out of their limits..

can refer to my blog below on the works they done up so far.. :yamseng:

Hihi, I'm looking into Intra Design for my flat.

I like the designs done for the 5-room residential flats at Compassvale Road and Jurong West as shown in their website. Anyone know who is/are the ID designer(s) from Intra that did the projects? Thanks very much in advance! :sport-smiley-018:

i was looking at the Thematic Minimalism done by intradesign

really like the artistic ceiling fan in the living room.

does anyone here knows where is that fan from?

hasnt seen any fan like this before....

Hi all,

I have engaged Angeline to do my reno.

So far, it has been a great experience working with her.

As I do not have time to oversee the whole renovation, I just leave everything to her and so far, everything is great and on schedule. Thumbs up to them for great effort so far! :yamseng:

Just confirmed my carpentry, and I can't wait to shift into my new place!

hi ahberden,

i also jus engaged angeline as my ID. my i know how much was yr quote for the mit system-4 aircon? and wats the config like? any prob with the trunking and hong tar workmanship? thks much!

:notti:

yoz..

Just started work before Aug... Dave came and help out on coordinating on the 1st day.. even though he is not well.. :good: and my ID suppose to be Irene lo(she do most of the work.. must credit her)..haha.. so the boss there is veri helpful..

i was veri happy.. that they helped us to coordinate with Hong tar to 'hide' most of the trunking in 1 of the bedrooms.. and i wont be able to c any trunking in my MBR.. yeah... cos i saw other units.. gt trunkings in their MBR.. look ugly... lolz.. no offence.. :)

so far so gd.. nw they are installing the false ceiling.. hope everything will go smooth... :yamseng:

Have to agree that Intra is more ex than the others. Last time I went for a quote i was :o by the quotation. But their design and idea is :good:

Hello sq007..

You can view some of my picts on my personal blog. =) Not very complete yet but nevertheless, you get some ideas...

Ourdreamhaven

My quotation wasnt low too however, i guess, ultimately, the truth is you pay what you get.

At least I could say that my renovation was hassle-free and truly an unforgettable experience.

I wd say that my $$ was well spent! =)

Hope my feedback helps!

hi butter,

we jus met up with angeline, pretty inpress with their design. however their prices is abit on the high side. but will be meeetin her again to discuss again. Do u have any pics to share? can pm me yr quotation? cos i felt that my quote is abit on the high side... thks!

Edited by butterfly00

Hi Sq007! Did you decide on Intra in the end? Well, just want to say that i had engaged their service & right now am about 70% towards my final completion of the renovation. I have to agree with previous forumers who also signed with Intra that they really give efficient, quality service & indeed you will feel "safe" in their hands.

Am very happy with the progress so far. =)

hi butter,

we jus met up with angeline, pretty inpress with their design. however their prices is abit on the high side. but will be meeetin her again to discuss again. Do u have any pics to share? can pm me yr quotation? cos i felt that my quote is abit on the high side... thks!

Hi Cheers, care to share with me also Intra contact... also, your pic view to your beautiful pl. Can share how much reno cost?

shearerkk, my ID is dave :D u can get his contact from his website ;) check ur pm :)

pongy, i dun have the pics yet.. still waiting for my sis to lend me her cam.. :bangwall:

hi cheers,

we thinkin of getting intra design as well. can u share some of yr house photos and also the quotation? ours is a 4rm flat.... thks! :D

Hi sq007, u got intra already? They increase pricing already?

tt's great! no regrets for us to get intra for our reno. finally shift in this wk and really love our nest. so comfy and homely and really got class.. hdb in condo style :D many peep into our home and say very exquiste design and very beautiful home.. haha felt like we are staying in a hotel suite :D

Hi cheers, remb to take photos... :notti:

tt's great! no regrets for us to get intra for our reno. finally shift in this wk and really love our nest. so comfy and homely and really got class.. hdb in condo style :D many peep into our home and say very exquiste design and very beautiful home.. haha felt like we are staying in a hotel suite :D

Hi Cheers, care to share with me also Intra contact... also, your pic view to your beautiful pl. Can share how much reno cost?

hi cheers,

we thinkin of getting intra design as well. can u share some of yr house photos and also the quotation? ours is a 4rm flat.... thks! :D

Hi Sq007! Did you decide on Intra in the end? Well, just want to say that i had engaged their service & right now am about 70% towards my final completion of the renovation. I have to agree with previous forumers who also signed with Intra that they really give efficient, quality service & indeed you will feel "safe" in their hands.

Am very happy with the progress so far. =)