Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ene

Lush @ Upper Paya Lebar Road

Genuine leather makes a difference to heat retention? I would think that leather would retain more heat and be a bit sticky too!

I have had a leather sofa for 5 years from Casa Italy.

Never felt that I was feeling hot because of sitting on sofa.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Me playing the waiting game with them too!!

Ordered a dining table from them in late august... told 6-8weeks for delivery

now past 2months liao and no sound from them.

i suggest those wanting to place order with them better have a looong lead time.. or maybe not since there are uncertainties.

now we are using a carrfour bbq plastic table set for meals... .. how tragic.

an update...

suppose to deliver in october.. now november and say they cannot make it.

it will be in december!! i'd ordered in august.

they said something like it wasn't their fault.. if its not their fault, then is it mine?? how can they play the shifting blame game?

on another note.. i order a pendant lamp from lightings.com

they said they couldn't bring it in any earlier than the date i wanted.. but later they told me that their boss had personally hand-carried it back for me from china. now that's good service!

erm... guess LUSH boss couldn't carry the table back. BUT i do hope he could.

IT'S WAY TO LONG.

finally my table is here... but not without problems!

they told me table had arrived but could not deliver becoz schedule packed. WL... i've already waited since august and now that it is in the store.. they still NEVER prioritize my delivery! I had to really raise my voice.. and got it delivered 2days later.

Then found the table had many small little holes..part of the marble table top chipped... only eagle eye like mine can see but ask anyone to feel.. you'll feel the sunken holes. i was terribly bei song with the late delivery liao and yet they never ensure i get a flawless one.

BUT I needed the table! with the festive seasons coming and the small table they loaned us.. it was dam sian. my plastic outdoor bbq table had given way also.

so ask for further discount... could only get $120 off. i could have reject.. but dunno how long a new piece will take again.. after CNY? so i chinchai and gave in becoz the delivery men were giving me a pathetic look.. and i couldn't stand all those creeping delays.

kudos to the customer officers who had to deal with me...

overall satisfaction from LUSH LUSH at PL? 2/10.. one point for the officers and one point for my taste.. haha.

but seriously.. i do regret ordering from them.. the discounts i get doesn't equate the pain in waiting, the agony of bickering with the staff and the shame in showing my new place without a decent table.

lol. i bought a full leather sofa since last year xmas until now no show from a shop near potong pasir mrt old store houses.

Hmm.... woodpecker... last christmas is it 25-12-09 till today ?? 8 days only??

Even local goods also not so fast ready lor unless you are buying those cheap sofas from malaysia.

Sounds like you are trying to bad mouth them.

Genuine leather makes a difference to heat retention? I would think that leather would retain more heat and be a bit sticky too!

Leather that retain more heat and a bit sticky are call PVC leather :P

lol. i bought a full leather sofa since last year xmas until now no show from a shop near potong pasir mrt old store houses.

Is it Hommage? Did you told them yr intend delivery date? I just got a wardrobe from them and I feel sale service (Eric) is quite good and friendly. Hopefully my delivery will be smooth in April. :)

Edited by davidbslee

Is it Hommage? Did you told them yr intend delivery date? I just got a wardrobe from them and I feel sale service (Eric) is quite good and friendly. Hopefully my delivery will be smooth in April. :)

i ordered my tv console + coffee table from Eric too.. but will arrive before CNY he say.. how come urs will arrive only in APRIL?!?!?!

i ordered my tv console + coffee table from Eric too.. but will arrive before CNY he say.. how come urs will arrive only in APRIL?!?!?!

Oh, I requested to delivery on april as my new house reno will only start work straight after CNY and finish about end march. I too kaisu and order first. :D I am thinking to get their promotion tv console + coffee table package leh.. Hmmm, I see next week if free will drop by again. :)

Edited by davidbslee

Oh, I requested to delivery on april as my new house reno will only start work straight after CNY and finish about end march. I too kaisu and order first. :D I am thinking to get their promotion tv console + coffee table package leh.. Hmmm, I see next week if free will drop by again. :)

ic.. i just got a call from Eric asking if he can deliver it on the 25/26th Jan!! SO FAST! But my place wont be ready then so i scheduled it on the 1st wk of Feb.. so glad my furniture will be in time. Tink the promo 799 for console + coffee table is really gd.. i saw a very similiar set i wanted in Furniture Collection Center at sungei kadut for 1300 and at best 1100 after my lousy bargainning..

If u are going to buy more stuffs from hommage better go before CNY. he told me he's gg to raise prices after!! :notti: