Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Peeps. Am waiting for quotation from this coy...was wonderin if any of you have expereince dealing with them? Please share.... thanks :dancingqueen:

hi! im new to this forums as well. abit late.

citydesign is currently doing my house before i found out about this forums.

anyway, on personal level, recommended by a friend to engage them.

Was pretty much in a rush, checked 2 other quotes was way out of budget. Their design concept seems much nicer than others and my wife was quite attracted to his design. So we signed the contract.

Was quite expensive to start off with ALTHOUGH there were others more expensive.

But when i made comparions and asked why is it, he said different type of materials used and labour cost is required for my work.

I wont be giving out much details as of now since mine is still under renovation.

Alot of things which i asked the designer to quote together with was not included.

When we signed, it was too late. Eg. plastering of whole house.

When we were in our first disccusion he said it would be included. But to my horror it wasnt. Well trusting someone too early is my own fault. No choice i had to pay for it.

there was already some delays and HDB approval was the *cause* in delay of starting work.

I went up to my flat to see the works. I feel the floor is not very even.

The colors of the tiles was not what it looked like maybe because of the dust.

There was alot of "changes" made which i felt was to cut his own cost at my benefits.

Honestly i wasnt quite happy with the service.

Anyway, just check out their quotation first. From what i read from the forums last week, seems there are alot better ID firms out there.

Maybe wait till my flat is completed before i give out more details or possible to even take pictures for u guys.

For now... i just hope my flat is properly done which im quite worried about.

anyway estimated date of completion is in mid sept...

hi! im new to this forums as well. abit late.

citydesign is currently doing my house before i found out about this forums.

anyway, on personal level, recommended by a friend to engage them.

Was pretty much in a rush, checked 2 other quotes was way out of budget. Their design concept seems much nicer than others and my wife was quite attracted to his design. So we signed the contract.

Was quite expensive to start off with ALTHOUGH there were others more expensive.

But when i made comparions and asked why is it, he said different type of materials used and labour cost is required for my work.

I wont be giving out much details as of now since mine is still under renovation.

Alot of things which i asked the designer to quote together with was not included.

When we signed, it was too late. Eg. plastering of whole house.

When we were in our first disccusion he said it would be included. But to my horror it wasnt. Well trusting someone too early is my own fault. No choice i had to pay for it.

there was already some delays and HDB approval was the *cause* in delay of starting work.

I went up to my flat to see the works. I feel the floor is not very even.

The colors of the tiles was not what it looked like maybe because of the dust.

There was alot of "changes" made which i felt was to cut his own cost at my benefits.

Honestly i wasnt quite happy with the service.

Anyway, just check out their quotation first. From what i read from the forums last week, seems there are alot better ID firms out there.

Maybe wait till my flat is completed before i give out more details or possible to even take pictures for u guys.

For now... i just hope my flat is properly done which im quite worried about.

anyway estimated date of completion is in mid sept...

May I Noe ur ID name? so tat to make sure things wont happen...Also recommended by frd..Hmm shldnt be tat bad i guese....

May I Noe ur ID name? so tat to make sure things wont happen...Also recommended by frd..Hmm shldnt be tat bad i guese....

yalor. I also din expect to be so bad. i will let you know once my house is completed. I dont think its good to do so at the moment since it has not been completed. and hopefully it is done well so i dont have to pm u :)

yalor. I also din expect to be so bad. i will let you know once my house is completed. I dont think its good to do so at the moment since it has not been completed. and hopefully it is done well so i dont have to pm u :)

:yamseng: Sure!! kip us updated ya =)