Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Puffy Face

Anyone here, like me, wakes up with a bloated puffy face? Not like kanna stung but you can feel like its a bit puffed up and makes u look kinda fat.

I am 31, smoker (but cut down to 2 sticks a day), exercise quite often but my complexion is not improving leh. I look so tired all the time, my face lacks colour and look so old.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone here, like me, wakes up with a bloated puffy face? Not like kanna stung but you can feel like its a bit puffed up and makes u look kinda fat.

I am 31, smoker (but cut down to 2 sticks a day), exercise quite often but my complexion is not improving leh. I look so tired all the time, my face lacks colour and look so old.

Sorry to tell you this but smoking could be the culprit of your dull complexion....try quitting? :P

I sometimes wake up with a puffy face too....it's mostly water retention...try not to drink too much liquid after 9pm the night before.....keep well hydrated throughout the day as dehydration could be the cause of water retention too....sleep with an elevated pillow in a cool room....a warm room tends to make face and eyes puffy...

Last but not least....as an added benefit, apply moisturizer before going to bed :notti:

erm think nothing to do with smoking wor

me smoker also and older than junkay

but don't wake up with puffy face

think it's water retention :notti:

however, do try to drink as much water as possible throughout the day

it helps flush out the toxin in the body :good:

Edited by applefreak

Hey Air Hey Applefreak

Thanks for the advice. Read up on it think its yeah water retention. And yes I am trying to quit. I dropped from 10 sticks to 2 a day. Yesterday fouled up had 4 sigh....The nico inhaler like make me wanna smoke more like that. Think will try gum the after this nico inhaler finishes.

Thank again guys, will drink lots of water. But I tend to pee alot too, Its as if my body cant hold in water.

pee is good :notti:

means you are flushing out toxins from your body....don't drink too much water at night though...

ya agree with applefreak....drink more water until your pee is clear....:notti: