Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Hdb Prices Can't Go Up Anymore

Any one still believe HDB prices can still go up? Global recession is here.

As long as the govt believes, we will believe. That's Singaporeans for you.

And apparently the govt still does, as mentioned above, HDB is still upping their new flats' prices, so I do not think the resale market will let loose.

And reasonably so, because with recession, the first hit would be luxury properties, then mid-range, then low-range, THEN HDB flats. Everyone down the line must try to pull back the market until cannot tahan then let go. Like in mahjong, the last player must 'guard', otherwise everyone will lose.

In reality, now properties prices for mid-range condos are sliding, but 99-year condos at faraway places like Woodlands and Loyang are still calling above $700K for 3-bedroom units (meaning they are trying to pull up the market price). So I do not see why HDB flats will go down anytime soon. Maybe end of next year, but not now...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
So I do not see why HDB flats will go down anytime soon. Maybe end of next year, but not now...

Usually GDP r base on several index which includes construction.. i do agree with zirhk3355 that the public house prices slides will not appear that soon as everyone/not everyone wish. Dont forget we r having several other sectors down on their ratioon the last few quarters.So, dun think govt wld want the construction sectors to join the queue that soon. Anyway, we promised the world abt IR next year (which is still nowwhere to b seen) n also how valuable n feasible to invest on a $4000++ psf district 10 units..

Jus load ur "bullets" n prepare to fire at units of ur comfort n afforable level, which i wld jus only hope..