Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mmycheng

Mandy & Lincoln - Renovating Our First Home

how much of ur built in study table?

Study table - need to drill 2 holes through the table for wires to go through and finally top it all off with a piece of clear glass to prevent scratching

CIMG1971.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finally!!!! My wallpaper is here!!! Nice? Hehe :sport-smiley-004:

CIMG2003.jpg

Close-up... CIMG2005.jpg

Other pics...

MBR toilet with halogen lightbulb fixed

CIMG2010.jpg

Suspended tv console - changed cabinet cover to recess inwards otherwise the flip-open door cannot stay up on it's own

CIMG2013.jpg

Hi Figo007, my study table is 12ft long and cost me $1.2K before discount.

the design of your living room feature wall is really special. nice ;) like the colour combi of ur kitchen too. it's pretty unique as well

did you measure your study table to be 12feet? cos seems to me that ur study table is less than 12 feet..might be even 10 feet...i hope they don charge u for the corner part where they are overlapping...

did you measure your study table to be 12feet? cos seems to me that ur study table is less than 12 feet..might be even 10 feet...i hope they don charge u for the corner part where they are overlapping...

Hi,

My study area looks like this (showing you an older pic). Altogether should be 12ft bah... i never actually go and measure...hehe

CIMG1867.jpg

Edited by mmycheng

Your living room feature wall paper is very cheerful, easy on the eyes. :thumbs up: In fact green colour is great for the eyes too that is what I know. Your home already gives me the playful, cheerful mood despite the black colour in your place cos of the sunny kitchen & the green colour in living room. :)

Edited by BunBun

Your living room feature wall paper is very cheerful, easy on the eyes. :thumbs up: In fact green colour is great for the eyes too that is what I know. Your home already gives me the playful, cheerful mood despite the black colour in your place cos of the sunny kitchen & the green colour in living room. :)

Thanks for the compliments! :)

I think the design in a way reflects the characters of my hb and I... I tend to be the more serious one (I like colours like black, grey and white) whilst my hb is the more playful one (he insisted on the splashes of colour hence the yellow and green you see).

:) Then it truly is a harmonious combination, a true reflection of your rs with your hubby even with the ups and downs of life.

I think the design in a way reflects the characters of my hb and I... I tend to be the more serious one (I like colours like black, grey and white) whilst my hb is the more playful one (he insisted on the splashes of colour hence the yellow and green you see).

hehe I'd have to agree. A combi of each other's tastes would reflect a real house for two. :)

1130am: First piece arrived! My dining set from Furniture Club.

CIMG1991.jpg

Wah... i like the dining table and the chairs.. How much u bought it for ?? :P

1130am: First piece arrived! My dining set from Furniture Club.

CIMG1991.jpg

Wah... i like the dining table and the chairs.. How much u bought it for ?? :P

Hi,

At first $2100, after bargaining and discount...$1700. Some ppl say ex...some ppl say price is reasonable. Table had to be imported. :P

Hi,

At first $2100, after bargaining and discount...$1700. Some ppl say ex...some ppl say price is reasonable. Table had to be imported. :P

Wah !!! Too ex for me... my budget only $500... :(

:) Then it truly is a harmonious combination, a true reflection of your rs with your hubby even with the ups and downs of life.

Hehe, thanks! At first I thought it looked funny but it grew on me after a while...and BunBun is right...the green looks very soothing...:)

I think my house design is ok with the younger crowd...my mom saw it and I could sense a shadow of disapproval (e.g. suspended cabinets lack base support, too much black and white furniture gets dirty easily)...but she generally withheld herself from over commenting cos we paid for it using our own money!...haha :P

Hehehe my parents never say much, just that is a little dark but was pretty cool with it. Only my PILs felt the colours were a little sombre since we have maroon, dark grey & light grey, purple colours in the house. Only cheerful colours are the green colour tiles in the kitchen & the baby blue for the MBR.

Yep, green is said to help improve eyesight esp for elderly folks.

Hehe, thanks! At first I thought it looked funny but it grew on me after a while...and BunBun is right...the green looks very soothing...:)

I think my house design is ok with the younger crowd...my mom saw it and I could sense a shadow of disapproval (e.g. suspended cabinets lack base support, too much black and white furniture gets dirty easily)...but she generally withheld herself from over commenting cos we paid for it using our own money!...haha :P