Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

Rich Kids

I must really let this off my chest. Just pardon this poor auntie here.

Today Auntie (me la) finally decided that my backache was too much liao decided to go for massage to ease the pain. Mind you, I put off this appt for months already so this is well-deserved. Anyway tot could spend money enjoy a good relaxing massage right? WRONG.

1 minute into lying down, another customer went into the "cubicle" next to mine. The spaces are divided by curtains only so everyone can hear everyone else. And this girl (can tell from the voice and content of conversation) was talking on the phone at the top of her voice. Machiam her handphone spoil so she must talk more loudly.

Auntie REN thinking that she will put down soon.

She was telling her friend how to come to the massage place. and she Chup the space next to her for her friend... and then she waited. and made her masseuse wait also. She insisted she and her friend must start together. WHY??? So inconsiderate isn't it? The lady earns by the number of massages she does. If delay her time she cannot do so many. Moreover now ramadan she later have to break fast, lagi cannot delay.

But then not Auntie's problem so Auntie tried to continue enjoying massage.

Her friend came in about 10 minutes later just as loud...

Friend: HEYYY

Girl: HEYYY why you cannot find?

Friend: Ya lor. So I take this space ah?

Girl: Ya. Your first time here?

Friend: Ya but I think I've been to another outlet in Bukit Timah one.. Right right you all have one in Bukit Timah.

Girl: Eh dunno le.

Friend: OH NO I have to go out again!

Girl: huh WHY?

Friend: I left my slippers outside.

Girl: never mind la everyone also leave outside ma.

Friend: My slippers cost $700 ok!

(and went out)

$700 le. Can buy sofa/hack tiles/make partition/ laminates..................

Ok Auntie no money. No right to complain right. People parents got money what to do? Who to blame? so Auntie just try to enjoy her massage. :bangwall:

Then when the girl came back they continued chatting during their MASSAGE! OMGGGG

And they talked about going overseas. Apparently the rich girl with the $700 slippers went to Bangkok recently with a GUY friend. She claimed that she went with this friend becos she want to save on accomodation.

SAVE on ACCOMODATION in THAILAND when you have $700 SLIPPERS?!

means sleeping in the same room with a man who is only a friend. Kinda gives the wrong impression isn't it? Just to save on accomodation which is relatively cheap? (I can get $30 a night for a single room at those Thai guesthouse)

Makes Auntie wonder whether the slippers is Sugar Daddy buy one....

Anyway on the way out, Auntie spotted her Ferragamo slippers.

Just pissed that my massage was ruined by kids who can prolly go every day. :curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Which massage place is this?? How come the masseuse dun charge by timing?

Usually they will just start on the dot and end on the dot. You come late, need to change, or in-between go toilet all not counted.

well they probably don't hv to pay any bills..and can well afford to blow their salary on extravagant items. some kids work just so they can have the good things in life..

but i really do think there shouldn't be any talking in massage places...

YA really vomit blood le they totally ruined the atmosphere! the place is suppose to be relaxing!

The Masseuse was very nice ba very friendly... tot needn't wait too long. It's those javanese massage kind?

Mace>> highly likely :P

YA really vomit blood le they totally ruined the atmosphere! the place is suppose to be relaxing!

The Masseuse was very nice ba very friendly... tot needn't wait too long. It's those javanese massage kind?

Mace>> highly likely :P

It's quite sad hor.....nowadays youths seem to get whatever they want...parents just spoonfeed them the money....they dun know what is slogging at work to earn a living in life.....sometimes i see these kind of kids i just shake my head and can't help but warn myself not to have kids next time :bangwall:

probably she spent the whole money of salary they earned from doing part time work just on the pair of slippers??

if really this case, quite dumb though i tink :P

probably she spent the whole money of salary they earned from doing part time work just on the pair of slippers??

ya lor....dun understand....if cannot afford it, then dun buy....dun have to blow few months salary just to buy that $700 SLIPPER...OMG :bangwall:

If dun have such a big head then dun wear such a big hat...because ppl can tell :bangwall:

Simi is Ferragamo slipper? Very expensive meh? Cost $700 a pair?!

Ferragomo slipper is like the ferrari among normal salon cars lar.....:P

Wah..talk about rich kids.

My office here got 1 intern,come to work wear designer office wear everyday. Later I found out his father is a big shot in a foreign bank.

1st time i see people, listening to portable mp3 player with a portable amplifier and a customised earpiece he say the earpiece alone cost $1k+... :jawdrop:

kids these days.. :dunno:

Wah..talk about rich kids.

My office here got 1 intern,come to work wear designer office wear everyday. Later I found out his father is a big shot in a foreign bank.

1st time i see people, listening to portable mp3 player with a portable amplifier and a customised earpiece he say the earpiece alone cost $1k+... :jawdrop:

kids these days.. :dunno:

wah seh....1K I can buy many many boxes of mooncakes :bangwall:

sigh...these kids duno what is work man.....duno to envy them or pity them :bangwall:

I got hear of people doing that le. My friend... went to Coach got herself a $3k bag then the rest of the month refuse to go out with us liao cos no money. PENGSSSS

Simi is Ferragamo slipper? Very expensive meh? Cost $700 a pair?!

Mmm Ferragamo is super branded... like more branded than Coach/Guess etc. :P

wah... 1k can get me a 32" Hitachi LCD tv liaoz!! :jawdrop:

1k I can do up my room DIY.

I got hear of people doing that le. My friend... went to Coach got herself a $3k bag then the rest of the month refuse to go out with us liao cos no money. PENGSSSS

my hubby's sister does that... but at least they work to earn and spend... better than taking from parents or sugar daddies :P

take it that they are rewarding themselves for the effort they put in...