Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

Rich Kids

Actually kids nowadays are having great lifestyle. I got a friends whom never carries EZ link card and neither drives, so how does she travel?

All she needs is her handphone....

Ring Ring!

Girl: Pa, i need to go orchard to meet my friends at 2pm

Pa: Sure girl, i will come pick you up at 1.30pm ok?

Girl: okay

After the day has ended (regardless of the time)

Ring Ring!

Girl: Pa, i need to go home now. Come pick me up at Taka taxi stand

Pa: Okay girl, i am coming now.

Well thats how she travels to anywhere in Singapore.

You wouldn't want to know how she works, its worse. Haha.....

Anyway i am juz jealous lah... born with diamond spoon.... but will suffer next time when daddy $$ runs out...

:dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually kids nowadays are having great lifestyle. I got a friends whom never carries EZ link card and neither drives, so how does she travel?

All she needs is her handphone....

Ring Ring!

Girl: Pa, i need to go orchard to meet my friends at 2pm

Pa: Sure girl, i will come pick you up at 1.30pm ok?

Girl: okay

After the day has ended (regardless of the time)

Ring Ring!

Girl: Pa, i need to go home now. Come pick me up at Taka taxi stand

Pa: Okay girl, i am coming now.

Well thats how she travels to anywhere in Singapore.

You wouldn't want to know how she works, its worse. Haha.....

Anyway i am juz jealous lah... born with diamond spoon.... but will suffer next time when daddy $$ runs out...

:bangwall: her daddy no need work?!? Can be on call anytime?!? :bangwall:

work as her chauffeur :rofl:

i rather learn thru the hard way coz in that way, i know i can still survive if life becomes tough

my hubby's sister does that... but at least they work to earn and spend... better than taking from parents or sugar daddies :P

take it that they are rewarding themselves for the effort they put in...

This I have to agree I guess. At least it's your own hard earn money. not so bad. LIke a friend of mine... got 13 months worth of bonus he went out and buy a baby grand piano and used the rest for investments. I guess that's self-gratification and smart planning at the same time :)

:bangwall: her daddy no need work?!? Can be on call anytime?!? :bangwall:

pengs this kind no hand no leg one. if daddy "goes" will just rot away. URGH.

Will be pretty upset if I pay good money to have a relaxing massage, yet 2 spoil brats come and spoil it.

What they buy with the money, and with whose money, I really do not care. Afterall, spoilt kids are everywhere. Parents to blame, education system to blame, ourselves to blame. What "learn less to learn more" thing, teacher cannot punish student, over-protective parents.

Edited by TYM

Will be pretty upset if I pay good money to have a relaxing massage, yet 2 spoil brats come and spoil it.

What they buy with the money, and with whose money, I really do not care. Afterall, spoilt kids are everywhere. Parents to blame, education system to blame, ourselves to blame. What "learn less to learn more" thing, teacher cannot punish student, over-protective parents.

i agree....ultimately, parents are at fault for not giving them proper guidance when the kids were still young. Have only themselves to blame

agree that kids are really spoilt

example u see the army nw?

nwadays their food how good

last time my food is cookhouse 1

mattress last time is hard wooden board

now all mattresses

sigh

if i ask my dad to pick me after i shop, he will ask me go jump building lor

actually its teaching kids the value of money

Wah..talk about rich kids.

My office here got 1 intern,come to work wear designer office wear everyday. Later I found out his father is a big shot in a foreign bank.

1st time i see people, listening to portable mp3 player with a portable amplifier and a customised earpiece he say the earpiece alone cost $1k+... :jawdrop:

kids these days.. :dunno:

wah... $1k can buy meehoon+luncheon meat for many month liao.... :notti:

I must really let this off my chest. Just pardon this poor auntie here.

Today Auntie (me la) finally decided that my backache was too much liao decided to go for massage to ease the pain. Mind you, I put off this appt for months already so this is well-deserved. Anyway tot could spend money enjoy a good relaxing massage right? WRONG.

1 minute into lying down, another customer went into the "cubicle" next to mine. The spaces are divided by curtains only so everyone can hear everyone else. And this girl (can tell from the voice and content of conversation) was talking on the phone at the top of her voice. Machiam her handphone spoil so she must talk more loudly.

Auntie REN thinking that she will put down soon.

She was telling her friend how to come to the massage place. and she Chup the space next to her for her friend... and then she waited. and made her masseuse wait also. She insisted she and her friend must start together. WHY??? So inconsiderate isn't it? The lady earns by the number of massages she does. If delay her time she cannot do so many. Moreover now ramadan she later have to break fast, lagi cannot delay.

But then not Auntie's problem so Auntie tried to continue enjoying massage.

Her friend came in about 10 minutes later just as loud...

Friend: HEYYY

Girl: HEYYY why you cannot find?

Friend: Ya lor. So I take this space ah?

Girl: Ya. Your first time here?

Friend: Ya but I think I've been to another outlet in Bukit Timah one.. Right right you all have one in Bukit Timah.

Girl: Eh dunno le.

Friend: OH NO I have to go out again!

Girl: huh WHY?

Friend: I left my slippers outside.

Girl: never mind la everyone also leave outside ma.

Friend: My slippers cost $700 ok!

(and went out)

$700 le. Can buy sofa/hack tiles/make partition/ laminates..................

Ok Auntie no money. No right to complain right. People parents got money what to do? Who to blame? so Auntie just try to enjoy her massage. :bangwall:

Then when the girl came back they continued chatting during their MASSAGE! OMGGGG

And they talked about going overseas. Apparently the rich girl with the $700 slippers went to Bangkok recently with a GUY friend. She claimed that she went with this friend becos she want to save on accomodation.

SAVE on ACCOMODATION in THAILAND when you have $700 SLIPPERS?!

means sleeping in the same room with a man who is only a friend. Kinda gives the wrong impression isn't it? Just to save on accomodation which is relatively cheap? (I can get $30 a night for a single room at those Thai guesthouse)

Makes Auntie wonder whether the slippers is Sugar Daddy buy one....

Anyway on the way out, Auntie spotted her Ferragamo slippers.

Just pissed that my massage was ruined by kids who can prolly go every day. :curse:

the REALLY RICH people very affraid if other know them rich ..... so they never really showoff or wear simi high end brand...

those who not real RICH....want to let everybody know that he is RICH enough :notti:

If I am a multi-billionaire, I will not leave my assets to my children. I want them to know the hardships of life to earn that and I will keep the assets in a managed fund till an age when I determine that I can let them have the money.

*happy that someone knows exactly how I feel*

MmM not just that I guess. Children these days are less resilient... Small thing they emo and say want to die. sigh.

agree that kids are really spoilt

example u see the army nw?

nwadays their food how good

last time my food is cookhouse 1

mattress last time is hard wooden board

now all mattresses

sigh

if i ask my dad to pick me after i shop, he will ask me go jump building lor

actually its teaching kids the value of money

hahahah now BMT their duffle bag has wheels one can pull le! hahahahahhaha

the REALLY RICH people very affraid if other know them rich ..... so they never really showoff or wear simi high end brand...

those who not real RICH....want to let everybody know that he is RICH enough :notti:

totally agree... :P

Edited by pinkpetter

i totally agree with u

those rich fellas they have attitude but they keep quiet abt their wealth

those people nt really rich make alot of noise

i totally agree with u

those rich fellas they have attitude but they keep quiet abt their wealth

those people nt really rich make alot of noise

ya lor...the really rich one, even wear 5 dollar tshirt also look very high class one :sport-smiley-004: