Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Husky

How To Block "chi" From Flowing Out

Hi All,

Full partiton all the way to the ceiling, fully block, no half way, no transparent, blind or semi see through.

Definitely no shoe cabinet in front.

Thats something new to me. From what I have read and heard, they say that you can even use plants as a "barrier" to block the chi from flowing out and hence I am curious why are you insisting that it has to be a solid ceiling to floor partition?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thats something new to me. From what I have read and heard, they say that you can even use plants as a "barrier" to block the chi from flowing out and hence I am curious why are you insisting that it has to be a solid ceiling to floor partition?

Hi Husky,

I have actually consulted one of my Acharya ( 上師 ), he said it should be fully blocked, all the way.

My analysis, if you have something that is visible, like say a plant or some translucent curtain or half height block, if you stand at the main door and the wind blowing in, ask yourself 1 question, would the wind flow across or block ?

That my understanding, I will definitely go for full block.

But choice is yours.

Hi Husky,

I have actually consulted one of my Acharya ( 上師 ), he said it should be fully blocked, all the way.

My analysis, if you have something that is visible, like say a plant or some translucent curtain or half height block, if you stand at the main door and the wind blowing in, ask yourself 1 question, would the wind flow across or block ?

That my understanding, I will definitely go for full block.

But choice is yours.

My understanding of diverting "Chi" in the context of Fengshui is diverting Energy, not so much on blocking or preventing wind from blowing through because if is the latter, the simplest solution will be to close the windows.

By having a ceiling to floor partition to "block" the chi, I am wondering will that also create another problem of having dead chi behind the partition, in this case your living/dinning area.

As i have read in many fengshui books that dead chi often occurs around corners of the room and one way circulate the dead chi is by having a plant at the corner, as oppose to having a fan blowing at the corner. Hence based on the same principle, I dont think it is correct to say that blocking chi is similar to preventing the wind from flowing through.

My understanding of diverting "Chi" in the context of Fengshui is diverting Energy, not so much on blocking or preventing wind from blowing through because if is the latter, the simplest solution will be to close the windows.

By having a ceiling to floor partition to "block" the chi, I am wondering will that also create another problem of having dead chi behind the partition, in this case your living/dinning area.

As i have read in many fengshui books that dead chi often occurs around corners of the room and one way circulate the dead chi is by having a plant at the corner, as oppose to having a fan blowing at the corner. Hence based on the same principle, I dont think it is correct to say that blocking chi is similar to preventing the wind from flowing through.

Hi husky,

Thanks for your concern, I am not too worry about the dead chi.

I trust and believed my 上師, a lot of our student have implemented base on his advice.

I am more concern about my 壇城 positioning.

plant, can circulate trap the qi around it for while more....

so i think, you don actually need the plant to be ceiling height ba.

but, those blind, curtains, wooden furnitures can only block the qi, but not circulate the qi etc...

therefore, in order to block all the incoming qi, you need to block from top to bottom.

was told that if you really wanna block the qi,you need as pure as can be de wood. if those inside plastic outside laminated with wood type one is quite useless...

plant, of cos not those very small one which can put on desktop de.....

correct me if im wrong, cos i not pro in fengshui... =X

Edited by X.H.LI