Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bakebean

North To East ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ 吾爱吾家

Hi bakebean,

ur house is behind Clear Water? At Bedok Res View izzit? I used to stay there till i got married! My mum's house wor! Heheh..how many rms flat is urs? Which blk?

BTW did u knock down some room? Ur pics looked different from the floor plan liao. Heh.

Edited by HuiChin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi bakebean,

ur house is behind Clear Water? At Bedok Res View izzit? I used to stay there till i got married! My mum's house wor! Heheh..how many rms flat is urs? Which blk?

BTW did u knock down some room? Ur pics looked different from the floor plan liao. Heh.

mine is blk 763 ... yes, i hacked away 1 room and many walls :D

i covered the walkway to rooms with full height TV console, and filled some recess walls... maybe tats why u see like the whole hse diff from floor plan :P

Paiseh for late reply, been busy prep for my AD. Finally its over! Ah how you know about the BP part? :rofl:

BunBun planning for BP :notti:

Anyone want to place order for dispenser? I want to buy leh! Quick, someone organise a spree!

ok, for those who are interested about my new toy "cereal dispenser"...

- it is easy to use and maintain

- but think if going to use for rice may not be able to withstand if you fill up the canister with rice. I tried pouring 1 kg of rice and the holder titled abit, not too sturdy. So if you intend to use it for rice or beans, Zevro professional series with steel stand will be a better choice.

P1050625.JPG

Paiseh for late reply, been busy prep for my AD. Finally its over! Ah how you know about the BP part? :rofl:

Anyone want to place order for dispenser? I want to buy leh! Quick, someone organise a spree!

Hi, do pm me if someone is organising a spree ya :dancingqueen:

Haahaaa... cos i also join BP at other forum but i dun organise... spree/BP organiser must be super patience and organise leh... lots of coordination esp for overseas purchase. i normally get clothes (esp for my boy) over BP, save time on shopping and Internet is 24x7 :good:

hi bakebean, thanks for the great website

finally found something that i've been looking for for the longest time :bow: :bow:

applefreak, you got so many good lobang for your house liao and you still looking for more thing ya ... :rolleyes:

applefreak, you got so many good lobang for your house liao and you still looking for more thing ya ... :rolleyes:

me trying to be environmentally friendly mah

so now using those packet coffee powder to make coffee

but moisture gets into those glass bottles easily

saw the coffee and sugar dispenser set

exactly what i'm looking for :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Ah no wonder. But honestly, i've never joined a spree cos nothing much for me to buy unless really interest me to buy. :P that dispenser looks useful and cute. :notti:

Haahaaa... cos i also join BP at other forum but i dun organise... spree/BP organiser must be super patience and organise leh... lots of coordination esp for overseas purchase. i normally get clothes (esp for my boy) over BP, save time on shopping and Internet is 24x7 :good:

Hi bakebean,

Saw pics of your hse and it's very nice :) Can u answer my following queries?

1) Where did u get your dining table and chairs? How much? The chairs looks lovely!!

2) The grocery bag do u need to drill onto the cupboard? U DIY?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Hi Bakebean

wow, muz agree u have great taste in choosing the furnitures. I am oso interested to know where u bot the dinning sets and how much u pay for them?

Thanks in adv.

yeah i am salivaring over your dinning tables and chairs and especially the thing where you hold your rice. all so designer looking. organising any spree? **wink wink**

Hi bakebean,

Saw pics of your hse and it's very nice :) Can u answer my following queries?

1) Where did u get your dining table and chairs? How much? The chairs looks lovely!!

2) The grocery bag do u need to drill onto the cupboard? U DIY?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

haaahaaa... thought my t-blog was buried ... thanks for viewing and compliment :D

1) evovliving (http://www.evovliving.com/) at Balestier Point

2) Yes, need to drill. I get my ID's carpenter to fix for me cos he will determine the screw length according to the cupboard door thickness...

Hi Bakebean

wow, muz agree u have great taste in choosing the furnitures. I am oso interested to know where u bot the dinning sets and how much u pay for them?

Thanks in adv.

:notti: thanks ya! got from evov ... the chair is $200 per pc

the table was letting go at higher discount which cos me slightly more than 1k (roughly remember UP is around 1.8k) cos the marble prints not many pple like. But after using the table, I think also bcos the marble top sit within the stainless steel legs frame which carries a lil' design flaws ...

if you look at their latest Lox table (using the same legs frame) the top covered the steel. this will avoid leaving hands' prints on the steel when our hands rested on the table top. another problem with the design is when rice dropped in between the fine gap between the top and steel frame or soup spilt over the table , it will be very difficult to clean. See the difference below :P :

Lox Table

accessories_243_4.jpg

My Table

P1050493.JPG

overall, I feel that evov carries great designs and priced rather okay.

yeah i am salivaring over your dinning tables and chairs and especially the thing where you hold your rice. all so designer looking. organising any spree? **wink wink**

you can try motherhood forum oversea spree :notti: