Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bakebean

North To East ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ 吾爱吾家

i sort of lazy to blog down my reno details during the actual progress... though on and off i came in here to source for ideas and tips ...

This is my 2nd house, first was at Marsiling and now at Bedok ... so now you all know why from North to East

:dancingqueen:

My floor plan ...

4Room_floor_plan.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Spam chop! Congrates on ur new home! :D

Very nice 3D designs. Love the kitchen. :P

How come such a big switch from North to East?

Edited by Angel81

Spam chop! Congrates on ur new home! :D

Very nice 3D designs. Love the kitchen. :P

How come such a big switch from North to East?

thanks thanks :) focus alot on kitchen cos is the most headache area.

i stayed in the east before married. Got married and shifted to North for 6+ years ... and due to many factors, decided to re-locate to east ...

spam chop :dancingqueen:

your kitchen design is beautiful! :dribble: :dribble:

applefreak,

I also installed a strip of eubiq in the kitchen, got the idea from your blog :P

Edited by bakebean

My gate... love it! but experience with their sales and site measuring guy not too good 8| ... not professional in customer handling, I have to call them to confirm site measurement appointment and keep chasing for revised quotation ... the uncle who installed the gate is friendly though.

P1050338.JPG

living hall + dinning hall ... simple and spacious without my furniture and my boy mountain of toys.

P1050351.JPG

P1050400.JPG

TV console ... with Blum AVENTOS HL - Lift up system

P1050382.JPG

Buddha Table made of 鸡翅木 ("ji chi" wood). Intent to get a traditional rosewood alter table but can't find the depth deep enough for my Buddha statue, so bought one which commonly deployed in temples.

The height is slightly higher than our normal table height as it is based on fengshui measurement.

P1050459.JPG

i find that ji chi wood grain looks very nice compared to rosewood and very nice of the shop owner to pick another piece from his warehouse which has a nicer grain and delivery to us. I was surprised to receive the piece as the one I saw in the shop, it woodgrain is not as defined. :dancingqueen:

P1050471.JPG

Dinning table with marble top framed with stainless steel legs.

The marble print gives an obvious U feeling... either Unique or Ugly :P haaahaaaa accompanied by 4 swivel chairs, they are comfy...

P1050493.JPG

P1050491.JPG

Here comes my slim shoes rack ... looks like custome made ? heeeheee... is ready-made lah but also not cheap. It comes with the shoe inserts (dunno the actual name for that thingy :( ) and a small corner for umbrella...

P1050508.JPG

P1050501.JPG

Kitchen with black granite top ... after seeing the granite top , really regret doing corian top for my 1st house.

P1050530.JPG

P1050361.JPG

P1050373.JPG

P1050376.JPG

P1050375.JPG

MBR

P1050528.JPG

going to hide my TV in the cupboard

P1050523.JPG

toufu drawer ... actually dunno how useful this drawer doing to be, mainly for fun to have it...

P1050334.JPG

slide in mirror ...

P1050527.JPG

wow.. yr shoe cabinet interior is veri creative! and wat is that hanging on the door? sorry.. i a bit pumpkin.. haha

it is a grocery bag can with bag holder from simple human

incabinet-trash.jpg

Store

P1050483.JPG

P1050484.JPG

Edited by bakebean

Wao! Nice to see the designs come "alive"! Very nicely done. How's the workmanship?

Hehe, if u dun sae ur shoe cabinet is ready made, I would really have tot that it's custom made! Nice!

i stayed in the east before married. Got married and shifted to North for 6+ years ... and due to many factors, decided to re-locate to east ...

arh.. icic.. Good to shift back to sme place that u r familiar with. :)