Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
quoo

Yew Tee Residences

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You provide the link and you didn't bother to read properly.

Is (TOP:Expected TOP in December 2009) to be anytime soon?

DEAR PAPABEST,

I mean the SITE "seem like going to TOP soon" Did you go read correctly ? Did you went to visit the site ? It seems like the progress is faster then expected, windows all up .Look like going to TOP anytime TOP (mean not yet TOP lah!)

btw, I think you sound RUDE , i am just voicing my thots here :(

Guess i better shutup liao :o, no more talk ,life is already unfair to me :'(

Edited by quoo

DEAR PAPABEST,

Did you go to visit the SITE ? i mean the SITE "seems like" to have near completion already, windows all up .Look like going to TOP anytime.

I think you sound RUDE 8|

They just have the glass up for the ground floor ( ya i went to check it out for you just only),

the rest of the residential is basically just the "beams" and "walls" which are up, much more work need to be done.

Your "TOP soon" sounds like next month or so, dont you think.

I ain't rude, you just too "sensitive".

Edited by papbestdad

usually developers will TOP one year ahead of the legal TOP date printed on brochure. if u see the swimming pool done up, TOP can be really soon. the Interior is just OK. i remember a lot of aunties throng the showroom and when interviewed by media, they say "very cheap, i buy good for investment".

Edited by latitude

It is a small development, surrounded by HDB/MRT. The mall is by Centrepoint, and the residential is by NTUC. Hope it will not be like another Sun Plaza. Any idea how much did developer bidded for the land.?

Hi GMc,

Just being curious, what's wrong with Sun Plaza? And what's the condo name above it?

Thanks.