Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
etegration

A Unit In Jln Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks for sharing. :)

Waiting for more pix.

I think i'll next visit only when more things are up. heheh so stay tuned. my sis do have quite a bit of pics of the progress but her shaky hands made all the pics unbearable to me! hahaha :bleah:

Orange kitchen is cool...

I saw it at SBH last yr and did my place with orange... :)

all the best and hope to see more pix from you. :)

cool. we lurve orange =) kor coming down to take more pix today.

I think i'll next visit only when more things are up. heheh so stay tuned. my sis do have quite a bit of pics of the progress but her shaky hands made all the pics unbearable to me! hahaha :bleah:

hmpf. regret giving u my Mcspicy last nite. i went to bed hungry only ate 4 nuggest. ohh well, consider u takin d photo FOC & posting it online for ppl to admire :notti:

Spam.....congrat and hope to see more pic from you!

Good Luck.

Which block are you in?

thank you. 25B

I must compliment you on the wonderful 360 views...it really captures the reno process very well! The house is looking good too. :thumbs up:

Congrats and good luck on your reno.

cool. we lurve orange =) kor coming down to take more pix today.

hmpf. regret giving u my Mcspicy last nite. i went to bed hungry only ate 4 nuggest. ohh well, consider u takin d photo FOC & posting it online for ppl to admire :notti:

thank you. 25B

wah! threaten me! for your own good lor, i dont want you to put on weight hor. Big Day coming! hahaha

I must compliment you on the wonderful 360 views...it really captures the reno process very well! The house is looking good too. :thumbs up:

Congrats and good luck on your reno.

Thank you for viewing.

Adding a new one.

between_thumb.jpg

Nice platform you have in your living room....especially at night.....and you have an unblock view!

Can you see the fire at the end of the horizon? I think is psa or petrol station...???

I can see it at my mum's living room.

Nice platform you have in your living room....especially at night.....and you have an unblock view!

Can you see the fire at the end of the horizon? I think is psa or petrol station...???

I can see it at my mum's living room.

:notti: i love the view & the platform even though my contractor comment that it too reddish.. yet i'm attracted to the rich colour.. anyway - mm never notice the "fire" sorry!

hi

can check something - all the three bedrooms uses different flooring? one of them is laminate, the other wood flooring, is it laminate or parquet?

thanks

hi

can check something - all the three bedrooms uses different flooring? one of them is laminate, the other wood flooring, is it laminate or parquet?

thanks

2 laminate & 1 grey-cloudy titles =)

i see... cos I couldn't see the groove in the other bedroom so i thot its parquet.

mm. dunno much abt flooring.. what groove? the only groove i know is myself. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by *groovez*

not quite sure what is the correct term for that piece of wood/joining/divider that is on the bedroom entrance. one of the bedroom that has laminate flooring has it but not the other. therefore i thot that room was parquet flooring.