Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
No Horse Run

Need Mr Chong Advise

Hi Mr Chong,

1) I have attached my furniture layout in the previous post. So if i placed my bed head facing south. There will be no "solid support" behind me. Currently, my headboard is facing east.

2) I have read some books, say it is important to avoid "本命的绝命方“ 和 “宅的要煞“ so for my case my house is 坎宅 so i must avoid sitting or sleeping at “辰戌” 山。

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hello

I have been referring to your first post floorplan. If difficult to arrange bed face South in mbr, you can consider the other room.

East west house too vague. 辰戌 is also called 天罗地网。It depends on how you use.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello

This is to manupulate the flow of Qi outside your door.

Group west and east method is a simple stepping stone to learn FS. It lacks of accuracy.

Hi Mr Chong,

I would like to learn more about fs from you through this site.

I would like to know how you manipulate the Qi in my house, maybe some simple theory.

1) How the two pots of tall plant which you recommned to put outside my main door "works"?

2) Why myself must sleep facing south?

3) If I were to sleep in the other room facing south, I will be sleeping in the "戌山“ 天地罗网 is it okay or is there any other methods to overcome it.

4) Is there any ways to overcome "宅的要煞" area if the occupants have to sit or sleep there?

Pardon me if my questions is too vague and taking up too much of your time.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

I would like to learn more about fs from you through this site.

I would like to know how you manipulate the Qi in my house, maybe some simple theory.

1) How the two pots of tall plant which you recommned to put outside my main door "works"?

2) Why myself must sleep facing south?

3) If I were to sleep in the other room facing south, I will be sleeping in the "戌山“ 天地罗网 is it okay or is there any other methods to overcome it.

4) Is there any ways to overcome "宅的要煞" area if the occupants have to sit or sleep there?

Pardon me if my questions is too vague and taking up too much of your time.

Thank you.

Hello

Haha...alright, here it goes:

1) 2 pots is a 数; the plants on right side used is to draw/lure/signify out the 'dragon'; tall height is to block the tree; placement on the right opposite is also to redirect the Qi due to the shape of your corridor and yin /yang.

2) This is based on your 五行.

3) 戌墓为地 base on your bazi is alright.

4) Yes, a bit too vague for this question.

Hello

Haha...alright, here it goes:

1) 2 pots is a 数; the plants on right side used is to draw/lure/signify out the 'dragon'; tall height is to block the tree; placement on the right opposite is also to redirect the Qi due to the shape of your corridor and yin /yang.

2) This is based on your 五行.

3) 戌墓为地 base on your bazi is alright.

4) Yes, a bit too vague for this question.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) For 2 pots is it 先天数 二,七? I thought initially the 2 pots is to 生 the 坤卦 of my place. This is because

先天数 二,七 is fire element.

Now there is a "dragon", this is something I do not understand. Will it be too tedious if you were to explain here?

2) But I am not able to sleep in the other room facing south. I have to stick to sleeping in the MBR facing east. Is there any remedy for this?

3) 宅的黄泉八煞 is it must aviod at all cost? I mean no activities at that area, if there is window, try not to open the window, etc.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) For 2 pots is it 先天数 二,七? I thought initially the 2 pots is to 生 the 坤卦 of my place. This is because

先天数 二,七 is fire element.

Now there is a "dragon", this is something I do not understand. Will it be too tedious if you were to explain here?

2) But I am not able to sleep in the other room facing south. I have to stick to sleeping in the MBR facing east. Is there any remedy for this?

3) 宅的黄泉八煞 is it must aviod at all cost? I mean no activities at that area, if there is window, try not to open the window, etc.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello

2, 7 is Hetu. 1,2,3,4,5..... is 先天.

'Dragon' can be used to describe form or Qi.

Your early heaven and later heaven Qua already got mixed up, I think you better build your foundation properly before you jump to other theories or methods/ books.

Hello

2, 7 is Hetu. 1,2,3,4,5..... is 先天.

'Dragon' can be used to describe form or Qi.

Your early heaven and later heaven Qua already got mixed up, I think you better build your foundation properly before you jump to other theories or methods/ books.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thank you for your advise. I need to re-read the books again.

1) I have placed two pots of plant as per your instruction.

2) However, for the sleeping side, I am still sleeping heading east INSTEAD of heading south as per your instruction. Is there any other remedy?

3) Can I seek advise from you regarding toilet in the centre of the whole house?

For my house, the toilet is located in the centre of the whole house, I have read many Masters article is to avoid these type of house but did not provide any remedy if happen to stay in these type of house.

Seek your opinion on these.

Many thanks.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thank you for your advise. I need to re-read the books again.

1) I have placed two pots of plant as per your instruction.

2) However, for the sleeping side, I am still sleeping heading east INSTEAD of heading south as per your instruction. Is there any other remedy?

3) Can I seek advise from you regarding toilet in the centre of the whole house?

For my house, the toilet is located in the centre of the whole house, I have read many Masters article is to avoid these type of house but did not provide any remedy if happen to stay in these type of house.

Seek your opinion on these.

Many thanks.

Hello

2) Give me your bazi again and I see what I can help.

3) Toilet in centre....I've posted before......it is alright. Overall depends on how you manage the interior Qi. I do not want to comment on other practitioners. They have their rights to their "beliefs". Usually, these people audit bad homes with toilet happened to be in the centre. It is more appropriate for yourself to check out on thousands of private houses and HDBs that have toilet in the centre. And how are these home owners doing? Haha.....you know the storyline.

Hello

2) Give me your bazi again and I see what I can help.

3) Toilet in centre....I've posted before......it is alright. Overall depends on how you manage the interior Qi. I do not want to comment on other practitioners. They have their rights to their "beliefs". Usually, these people audit bad homes with toilet happened to be in the centre. It is more appropriate for yourself to check out on thousands of private houses and HDBs that have toilet in the centre. And how are these home owners doing? Haha.....you know the storyline.

Hi Mr Chong,

1)I try to PM you but your inbox is full.

2) If you running good luck, toilet in the centre is not a obstacle and you will not seek any Master's consultant. It usually when you are not running smoothly, then you start to wonder and toilet in the centre will be one of the excuse..., toilet door facing bed, etc.

Thanks.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Just PM you my bazi.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1)I try to PM you but your inbox is full.

2) If you running good luck, toilet in the centre is not a obstacle and you will not seek any Master's consultant. It usually when you are not running smoothly, then you start to wonder and toilet in the centre will be one of the excuse..., toilet door facing bed, etc.

Thanks.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Just PM you my bazi.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

Got mixed up, your PM is full. Let me know if your PM is available and I will PM again my DOB+Time to you.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

Got mixed up, your PM is full. Let me know if your PM is available and I will PM again my DOB+Time to you.

Thank you.

Hello

Try to PM today....will full again.

Hi Mr Chong,

Just to add on, my house sitting is ×ø¹ïÏò¶¡ 198 degree.

wah! your house direction is one of those I am looking for, please see this link:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18286

also please see the following to confirm your direction.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18302

hope you can come back again to discuss further.

Hi Mr Chong,

Just PM you.

Thank you.

Hello

Until your next next May 09, try your best to sleep 未方。After May 09, you got to change to 巳方。

From next yr after your birthday onwards, avoid complacency in dealing with friends or partners. They will cause problems on the things you own, more conflicts expected in the future. The whole of next next got to be extra careful.

Career will change and will be more suitable in recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep you longer. You won't be able to stay in 9-5 jobs by next year.

Edited by Mr Chong

Hello

Until your next next May 09, try your best to sleep 未方。After May 09, you got to change to 巳方。

From next yr after your birthday onwards, avoid complacency in dealing with friends or partners. They will cause problems on the things you own, more conflicts expected in the future. The whole of next next got to be extra careful.

Career will change and will be more suitable in recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep you longer. You won't be able to stay in 9-5 jobs by next year.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) From your explanation, I need to change my sleeping direction in order to get the Qi?

2) So I have to change my headboard facing 巳方 after May 09. I need your advise how to adjust because my bed will be tilted. Apology if I fail to comprehend from your advice.

3) Now I am quite comfortable with my 9-5 jobs. I just join this company for two years plus. I will wait and see next year if these routine will change.

Is it my bazi too many fire element that I am suitable for recycling, demolishing, regional overseas job?

I would like to listen to your theory if you have time to write it down and PM me.

As per your requirement, I will donate some money to the temple for the Bazi reading this Sunday.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) From your explanation, I need to change my sleeping direction in order to get the Qi?

2) So I have to change my headboard facing 巳方 after May 09. I need your advise how to adjust because my bed will be tilted. Apology if I fail to comprehend from your advice.

3) Now I am quite comfortable with my 9-5 jobs. I just join this company for two years plus. I will wait and see next year if these routine will change.

Is it my bazi too many fire element that I am suitable for recycling, demolishing, regional overseas job?

I would like to listen to your theory if you have time to write it down and PM me.

As per your requirement, I will donate some money to the temple for the Bazi reading this Sunday.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello

The change in sleeping direction will help.

Yes, in your case, you have to tilt you bed if possible. This is the best you can get out of your mbr. Alternatively, you can just simply slant to the direction to sleep.

9-5 jobs in this case means less of moving/running around during your work. The change will be on a working lifestyle where there will be more travelling/movement whether locally or overseas.

haha...there is no theory. Briefly, from your bazi, the decade luck will change by next year. If there's anything you like to know privately, I can try to reply through PM if I have the time. On behalf of the needed, thank you.