Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
No Horse Run

Need Mr Chong Advise

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Would like to seek your advise as which period of time is suitable for me to look for job?

Maybe which area would be advisable.

2) Just want to know more, the job type you recommend to me "recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep me longer from my bazi?" belong to which of the five elements water. fire, wood, metal or earth?

Based on your experience, will you be able to name a few job in that "recycling,..." category?

Thank you.

Hello

You can look for job 2,3,5,6 Feb 09 in the direction of SE or S. Put a light on in the west ofyour house, day and night from now onwards.

You may also get what you want in a job in the 4th or 5th chinese month .

Try something that gets you to be on the move most of the time. I don't want to stereotype the job scope for you but you can try water recycling co, waste disposal co, shipyard, co that spend money like purchasing etc. You active element will be metal and water (after May)

Edited by Mr Chong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Mr Chong,

1) Anyway, I did not turn on my aircon for 3 months already.

2) Can I buy brown pebbles in aquarium shop?

3) Please find attached picture of my crystal

14295984_c92026471229998211_m.jpg

14295991_f029e3d81229998261_m.jpg

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

Waiting for your advise on the crystal I have shown you .

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

Waiting for your advise on the crystal I have shown you .

Thank you.

Hello

Purplish ones can be amethyst, fluorite etc. Pic too dark can't see clearly. Both not advisable. The other can be clear quartz, kunzite, azeztulite, tantric and etc. Also better not determine from pic. Eg. If one is absorbing amethyst and the other is bonding tantric, bad things can be made even worse.

Crystals should be left where they are and not to be anyhow place at home. Such usage are usually for aiding improvement in ailment purpose and should be handled by an expert in this field. A thumb size should be more than enough. In FS its not necessary.

NE can be in the living and also can be in the room. Depends on where you place them.

Edited by Mr Chong

Hello

Purplish ones can be amethyst, fluorite etc. Pic too dark can't see clearly. Both not advisable. The other can be clear quartz, kunzite, azeztulite, tantric and etc. Also better not determine from pic. Eg. If one is absorbing amethyst and the other is bonding tantric, bad things can be made even worse.

Crystals should be left where they are and not to be anyhow place at home. Such usage are usually for aiding improvement in ailment purpose and should be handled by an expert in this field. A thumb size should be more than enough. In FS its not necessary.

NE can be in the living and also can be in the room. Depends on where you place them.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Thank you. So I put all my crystals in my display cabinet.

2) Please find the following FS item i placed at 未山 of my house.

29061998ab9.th.jpg

3) May I know what kind of shop can I buy brown pebbles?

Await your advise.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Thank you. So I put all my crystals in my display cabinet.

2) Please find the following FS item i placed at 未山 of my house.

3) May I know what kind of shop can I buy brown pebbles?

Await your advise.

Thank you.

hello

1) You should keep it inside a leather/wood box.

2) Can't see clearly, think one of them is a horse. What are the rest? Originally what do you want to put there for?

3) Aquariums and flower shops

hello

1) You should keep it inside a leather/wood box.

2) Can't see clearly, think one of them is a horse. What are the rest? Originally what do you want to put there for?

3) Aquariums and flower shops

Hi Mr Chong,

1) The three items are Horse, Tiger, Dog plus 赵公明sitting on a tiger. This is to "blow" 坤卦because I belong to the West group.

2) Regarding your advise of "You can look for job 2,3,5,6 Feb 09 in the direction of SE or S".

a) Do I write in or buy that few days newspaper on those dates mentioned above

b) For the SE or S, do i go into south and south east of Singapore or the SE or S of a estate like South Bridge Road, Tuas South Avenue, Bedok South etc. for example.

Awaiting your advise.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) The three items are Horse, Tiger, Dog plus 赵公明sitting on a tiger. This is to "blow" 坤卦because I belong to the West group.

2) Regarding your advise of "You can look for job 2,3,5,6 Feb 09 in the direction of SE or S".

b) For the SE or S, do i go into south and south east of Singapore or the SE or S of a estate like South Bridge Road, Tuas South Avenue, Bedok South etc. for example.

Awaiting your advise.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Mr Chong,

Presume you have missed my mail.

Would like to consult you again the following:

1) Regarding your advise of "You can look for job 2,3,5,6 Feb 09 in the direction of SE or S".

Awaiting your advise.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Mr Chong,

Presume you have missed my mail.

Would like to consult you again the following:

1) Regarding your advise of "You can look for job 2,3,5,6 Feb 09 in the direction of SE or S".

Awaiting your advise.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello

a) No, you go for interview on those days.

b) South/SE of Singapore