Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
No Horse Run

Need Mr Chong Advise

Hello

The change in sleeping direction will help.

Yes, in your case, you have to tilt you bed if possible. This is the best you can get out of your mbr. Alternatively, you can just simply slant to the direction to sleep.

9-5 jobs in this case means less of moving/running around during your work. The change will be on a working lifestyle where there will be more travelling/movement whether locally or overseas.

haha...there is no theory. Briefly, from your bazi, the decade luck will change by next year. If there's anything you like to know privately, I can try to reply through PM if I have the time. On behalf of the needed, thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) As you mentioned, my decade luck will change next year.

Am i right to say if I moved house, i will still have to sleep head in the direction of 巳方 for the next ten year?

2) Will I be experiencing anything in particular after I followed your method based on your expertise?

At the moment, I can only sleep head slant to 巳方.

3) Actually, just want to know from you how you determine that recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep me longer from my bazi?

Thank you.

Regards.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong,

1) As you mentioned, my decade luck will change next year.

Am i right to say if I moved house, i will still have to sleep head in the direction of 巳方 for the next ten year?

2) Will I be experiencing anything in particular after I followed your method based on your expertise?

At the moment, I can only sleep head slant to 巳方.

3) Actually, just want to know from you how you determine that recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep me longer from my bazi?

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello

1) Yes, that is my advise to you.

2) haha.....you'll be able to conserve more and less greedy in your actions and work. Because greed will be your downfall in the next decade. Some people can afford to be greedy, the bigger they think, the more they grow.

3) Well, those are some of the things among the range you can do. Life is like that. People can don't predict or heed advice and they will go through a trial/cycle before realising something work for them better. Others who take the advice avoid the many downs and errors that wasted much of their time.

(Determine from your bazi) A bazi comprises of many elements and also different people/practitioners interpret differently and according to their experience. Such character will be even more obvious in 2010

Hello

1) Yes, that is my advise to you.

2) haha.....you'll be able to conserve more and less greedy in your actions and work. Because greed will be your downfall in the next decade. Some people can afford to be greedy, the bigger they think, the more they grow.

3) Well, those are some of the things among the range you can do. Life is like that. People can don't predict or heed advice and they will go through a trial/cycle before realising something work for them better. Others who take the advice avoid the many downs and errors that wasted much of their time.

(Determine from your bazi) A bazi comprises of many elements and also different people/practitioners interpret differently and according to their experience. Such character will be even more obvious in 2010

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Currently, if i sleep head facing 巳 或 未 方,there is no solid support behind me. Is this the sacrifice I have to make?

2) I have quite a lot of dreams at night and I hardly have a good sleep since I moved in. ANY remedy?

3) For Bazi, I have been to quite a few fortune teller, some of the comments I received

a) no 贵人help, must work very hard

b) no lottery luck, forget about it

c) not a good bazi, always make wrong decision

d) slow decision maker 三心两意etc.

Anyway, is full of up and down for me. more down for me i think.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Currently, if i sleep head facing 巳 或 未 方,there is no solid support behind me. Is this the sacrifice I have to make?

2) I have quite a lot of dreams at night and I hardly have a good sleep since I moved in. ANY remedy?

3) For Bazi, I have been to quite a few fortune teller, some of the comments I received

a) no 贵人help, must work very hard

b) no lottery luck, forget about it

c) not a good bazi, always make wrong decision

d) slow decision maker 三心两意etc.

Anyway, is full of up and down for me. more down for me i think.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello

Don't have to view it as sacrifice. Although having the headboard is preferred, it is not always a must. You had a lot of dreams despite the previous arrangements, try this adjustment.

Dreams can be due to other various factors. You mentioned that you had engaged a fsm before. So what adjustment did you make or placed anything? Actually it is important that you follow one fsm's instruction at a time....until you've confirm to change advice. You can also take a pic surrounding your bed and see if I can help.

Fortune tellers can tell you many things, some can be accurate, some are soso and other FT may be not that accurate. Whatever it is, life still goes on. You are a 太极 on your own. Your world is beautiful on its own until you compare.....

I'm not sure what kind of 贵人 you expecting. Outside, from time to time, many people have helped you before (try recalling eg 2003). If your thinking must only in terms of monetary, then you're born not so lucky. Certain form of help from people can be good enough to be happy about or cherish.

Everybody have lottery luck from time to time. Your timing haven't reach yet.

"Ups and downs" type of life has its advantage. It is more proactive and by being more optimistic, one can learn many precious lessons during the down. 乾健坤顺,go and think about it and there are many reason that you should learn to appreciate as compared to a passive life.

Slow or fast decsion maker doesn't really matter. Sometimes its true that a turtle will win a race.

Lastly, if you're into metaphysics, I've taught you a very big lesson here. :)

Hello

Don't have to view it as sacrifice. Although having the headboard is preferred, it is not always a must. You had a lot of dreams despite the previous arrangements, try this adjustment.

Dreams can be due to other various factors. You mentioned that you had engaged a fsm before. So what adjustment did you make or placed anything? Actually it is important that you follow one fsm's instruction at a time....until you've confirm to change advice. You can also take a pic surrounding your bed and see if I can help.

Fortune tellers can tell you many things, some can be accurate, some are soso and other FT may be not that accurate. Whatever it is, life still goes on. You are a 太极 on your own. Your world is beautiful on its own until you compare.....

I'm not sure what kind of 贵人 you expecting. Outside, from time to time, many people have helped you before (try recalling eg 2003). If your thinking must only in terms of monetary, then you're born not so lucky. Certain form of help from people can be good enough to be happy about or cherish.

"Ups and downs" type of life has its advantage. It is more proactive and by being more optimistic, one can learn many precious lessons during the down. 乾健坤顺,go and think about it and there are many reason that you should learn to appreciate as compared to a passive life.

Slow or fast decsion maker doesn't really matter. Sometimes its true that a turtle will win a race.

Hello

Hi Mr Chong,

The problem with me I expect a big $$$ from fengshui. That is why I engage a few FSM once I did not see the fruit.

However, I was broke burnt out by the stockmarket and came to know about this website and trying to find answer.

1) So I bought bamboo plant and "Guan Yin" bamboo plant. Two pots of tall plant as per your advise.

I still do not understand how you manipulate the Qi outside my house. If you have time, looking forward to your simple explanation, ok? :dunno:

2) To sleep tilted to the direction you mentioned.

3) For career/job wise, I need to seek your advise again

"recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep me longer from my bazi?"

You mean as long the company I work in is doing recycling, demolising, regional. It does not matter whether i am working as a admin staff, storekeeper or sales staff in that company?

Am I right to say that? :unsure:

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Mr Chong,

The problem with me I expect a big $$$ from fengshui. That is why I engage a few FSM once I did not see the fruit.

However, I was broke burnt out by the stockmarket and came to know about this website and trying to find answer.

1) So I bought bamboo plant and "Guan Yin" bamboo plant. Two pots of tall plant as per your advise.

I still do not understand how you manipulate the Qi outside my house. If you have time, looking forward to your simple explanation, ok? :dunno:

2) To sleep tilted to the direction you mentioned.

3) For career/job wise, I need to seek your advise again

"recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep me longer from my bazi?"

You mean as long the company I work in is doing recycling, demolising, regional. It does not matter whether i am working as a admin staff, storekeeper or sales staff in that company?

Am I right to say that? :unsure:

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello

Most people expect big money from FS. :) A few minority will be on others. This is common and there's nothing wrong with it.

If you have already engaged a few FSM before, (or DIY) yourself, you should inform me the things done or changes you have made according to their instructions. As I mentioned previously, fs as per fsm cannot be mixed.

Well, it is a fact that your house has contributed to your 'loss'. Whatever that's in your mind now....what you want or think has already set in. To advice you on things (most people will prefer to hear what they want to know or solve) may not be what you want to hear as first priority.

Presently, as adviced, you should stop sleeping in the direction of the East. Better still don't sleep in your mbr if you can listen to me. Stop DIY or asking other fsm. Remove any water in the east. If got toilet, don't use. Get more potted plants to place in the East. Your dreams or headache should go away. This will be the start of the 'fruit'. Remove all metalic objects in the north.

All the above will strenthen your financial through your career only. Next year will have to adjust again.

For career type, company type is secondary. What you do is primary.

Hello

Most people expect big money from FS. :) A few minority will be on others. This is common and there's nothing wrong with it.

If you have already engaged a few FSM before, (or DIY) yourself, you should inform me the things done or changes you have made according to their instructions. As I mentioned previously, fs as per fsm cannot be mixed.

Well, it is a fact that your house has contributed to your 'loss'. Whatever that's in your mind now....what you want or think has already set in. To advice you on things (most people will prefer to hear what they want to know or solve) may not be what you want to hear as first priority.

Presently, as adviced, you should stop sleeping in the direction of the East. Better still don't sleep in your mbr if you can listen to me. Stop DIY or asking other fsm. Remove any water in the east. If got toilet, don't use. Get more potted plants to place in the East. Your dreams or headache should go away. This will be the start of the 'fruit'. Remove all metalic objects in the north.

All the above will strenthen your financial through your career only. Next year will have to adjust again.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) For FS DIY, what I have done is:

a) i put a bronze statue of 赵公明sitting on a tiger plus 三和 寅午戌 at 未山

b) 佛塔,观音菩萨,聚宝瓶,水晶,bronze 先天八卦 and a calligrahphy of 福 at 申山 plus some zodiac animals. my shoe racks also there due to space constraint.

c) bronze 龙龟 and clock at 辛山

d) bronze tiger, white crystal and purple crystal and gold at 艮山

2) My aircon unit is at North which cannot be removed.

3) My toilet bowl is in the south east.

4) My mirror is in the east but I coverd it. I hang a picture of cranes in the east.

5) Await your experise.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) For FS DIY, what I have done is:

a) i put a bronze statue of 赵公明sitting on a tiger plus 三和 寅午戌 at 未山

b) 佛塔,观音菩萨,聚宝瓶,水晶,bronze 先天八卦 and a calligrahphy of 福 at 申山 plus some zodiac animals. my shoe racks also there due to space constraint.

c) bronze 龙龟 and clock at 辛山

d) bronze tiger, white crystal and purple crystal and gold at 艮山

2) My aircon unit is at North which cannot be removed.

3) My toilet bowl is in the south east.

4) My mirror is in the east but I coverd it. I hang a picture of cranes in the east.

5) Await your experise.

Thank you.

Hello

By not asking you to remove anything you described here under DIY doesn't mean I approve of your continual placement there.

The immediate attention :

1) If your aircon is in the north, don't use it. Put 7 brown pebbles on top of your aircon.

2) Remove those items at NE

3) Put your picture of cranes at south.

4) Show me a pic of the 2 crystals you removed.

5) Show me pics of a, b and c

Hello

By not asking you to remove anything you described here under DIY doesn't mean I approve of your continual placement there.

The immediate attention :

1) If your aircon is in the north, don't use it. Put 7 brown pebbles on top of your aircon.

2) Remove those items at NE

3) Put your picture of cranes at south.

4) Show me a pic of the 2 crystals you removed.

5) Show me pics of a, b and c

Hi Mr Chong,

1) I miss out my aircon compressor is located outside my house in the north side. same sector as my aircon unit.

2) So I put 7 brown pebbles on top of my aircon unit in my room instead on the aircon compressor outside my name. am I right?

Would like to seek your theory on why 7 and brown color pebbles if you have time here.

3) Will remove the crane but my south side is my main door and my kitchen. If i need to hang it will be on the kitchen wall. Is it alright?

4) Will try to take pictures of the two crystal on my NE side but it is just a small one around palm size.

5) The rest of the picture will try to take but my FS items are very small the dragon turtise is just a thumb size...will take photo ASAP.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) I miss out my aircon compressor is located outside my house in the north side. same sector as my aircon unit.

2) So I put 7 brown pebbles on top of my aircon unit in my room instead on the aircon compressor outside my name. am I right?

Would like to seek your theory on why 7 and brown color pebbles if you have time here.

3) Will remove the crane but my south side is my main door and my kitchen. If i need to hang it will be on the kitchen wall. Is it alright?

4) Will try to take pictures of the two crystal on my NE side but it is just a small one around palm size.

5) The rest of the picture will try to take but my FS items are very small the dragon turtise is just a thumb size...will take photo ASAP.

Thank you.

Hello

Let your aircon compressor rest for a month or two. Anyway colder period shouldn't need. Yes, pebbles on the blower. Thoery is simply Qi, Xiang, Shu. Crane at south sector facing from south.

Hello

Let your aircon compressor rest for a month or two. Anyway colder period shouldn't need. Yes, pebbles on the blower. Thoery is simply Qi, Xiang, Shu. Crane at south sector facing from south.

Hello Mr Chong,

1) Anyway, I did not turn on my aircon for 3 months already.

2) Can I buy brown pebbles in aquarium shop?

3) Please find attached picture of my crystal

14295984_c92026471229998211_m.jpg

14295991_f029e3d81229998261_m.jpg

Thank you.

Hello

Hi Mr Chong,

1) 为何 气,象, 数 ?

Would like to know more from you. Will you be able to explain details to me?

Thank you.

Hello

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Would like to seek your advise as which period of time is suitable for me to look for job?

Maybe which area would be advisable.

2) Just want to know more, the job type you recommend to me "recycling, demolishing, regional overseas. Anything that can destroy and build again will keep me longer from my bazi?" belong to which of the five elements water. fire, wood, metal or earth?

Based on your experience, will you be able to name a few job in that "recycling,..." category?

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) 为何 气,象, 数 ?

Would like to know more from you. Will you be able to explain details to me?

Thank you.

Hello

Each chinese character can be explained and written into dozens of books and still cannot be exhausted. Many masters take years or even decades to get familiar with it. Some still haven't see light at the other end of the tunnel.

I don't have the time to teach here. Any few paragraphs as an attempt to explain will not be justified to metaphysical truth. And you should know how dangerous it is to have bits and pieces of information.

If you're interested to learn authentic feng shui, study into the history of China so that you can differentiate what is classic and what is myth. Then you can filter off corrupted and embrace the genuine. Then you'll understand that most of the books written by authors (whether chinese or english) cannot be taken literally.