Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
melody8

Premiere Of Melody8's Apt

Hi guys,

This is the first of a series of pics taken of my new apt. Pls feel free to hangout & linger... and of course, all feedback, suggestions & ideas welcome.

The Layout

Layout.jpg

Fortunately or otherwise, the tiny space makes it quite self-explanatory. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mmm nice layout.. what is the space right in the centre for ah? with the extra thick walls?

Hi pinkpetter, that's a bomb shelter and it opens in my kitchen. It serves as a storage which is something I can't get enough of. :P

wah i know what you mean. storage is uber impt. but is the door nice? Usu bomb shelter door looks horrid then need to cover up. I hate those.

Hello all, to your queries:

1) The bomb shelter door looks typical. Not doing anything to it since its in the kitchen so still can accept the "utility look". The only good thing abt it is that the tiled wall beside came with a depression to fit the handle when the door is pushed 180 deg, so it kinda flushes. Otherwise, it just looks typical. :P

2) The structure at the window side are actually bay window ledge, yes even in the MBR toilet! So to make use of the space, I'm adding cushion in the living room ledge to sit 2-3 people, customising a row of drawers to the MBR ledge (for storage) & extended the ledge outwards in the other bedroom to fit a super single bed (with storage at the extended portion underneath). Will post some pics soon. :) For planter, the only 1 is in the dining area where there is a 3 panel sliding door.

3) Its a condo unit at Upp Seragoon.

:)

Hi guys,

This is the first of a series of pics taken of my new apt. Pls feel free to hangout & linger... and of course, all feedback, suggestions & ideas welcome.

The Layout

Layout.jpg

Fortunately or otherwise, the tiny space makes it quite self-explanatory. :P

Tiny space doesnt mean it is lousy.

I have put up in 1173sqft, 1453sqft, 1700sqft (HDB) and finally 926sqft within a span of last 5years.

And I like my 926sqft most. Most important is to plan your storage area correctly. Avoid false ceiling as it will make your home look even smaller. a few pieces of good lighting will be sufficient.

Hello there,

This place is One Leicester, just beside St Andrew Sch. The nearest MRT (<5min walk) is Potong Pasir. My reno is almost completed, will sort out the pics soon! I chose a smaller unit coz of 1) budget , 2) fuss-free maintenance (magic clean sweep & mop in 20mins, haha) and 3) city-fringe location.

:)