Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
priyalok

Renovation Quotation - Reasonable?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sharing my experience...

Go for Corian Solid Surface if you can afford it. Slightly expensive then the others but it comes with the following:

- 10 yrs warranty

- Allow you to re-polish the surface and maintain the same texture (it will look like brand new one as what you have newly installed.)

My ID actually dun recommend me that solid surface due to the high price. But I learnt from my friend and decided to give it a go. I always told my ID I scare my corian surface got spoil by water, blah blah blah~~ he replied:"Corian surface leh~ Scare of Water?!?" :sport-smiley-004: Heehee... I feel like I made a right choice for my white corian solid surface as my ID always =.="' when I told him I scare this or that.

Think of long term run. Kitchen is "woman's heaven". Therefore is a worth investment. I also choose to make a "concrete" kitchen (bottom)... Not those normal wood type cardboard. Water-proof~~

They will start work in Nov. Pray hard everything goes smoothly and I can move in before christmas...

My experience with my ID is great. Most of my design plan changed after visited one of his customer site.. Because his idea on his past project looks much more professional than what I plan to have. His price is also very reasonable (I asked my friend to go thru his quotation for me). Good luck for your renovation~! :good:

well, not only Corian got the 10 year warranty. other solid surface also the same. I was using Samsung solid surface and Gloria (introduced by my ID). easy to care n offering re-polish too!

i also found out many condo project are using the mentioned solid surface. mayb you can check from Evershine Corporation.

well, not only Corian got the 10 year warranty. other solid surface also the same. I was using Samsung solid surface and Gloria (introduced by my ID). easy to care n offering re-polish too!

i also found out many condo project are using the mentioned solid surface. mayb you can check from Evershine Corporation.

how much is your solid surface pfr?