Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bill_rock

The Interior Place @macpherson

Hi! Grinder,

Can PM me his contact number?

thanks in advance

Perhaps, Any 3d drawings, pictures or renovation pictures to show?

Looking for responsible ID.

Hi SnakeEyes,

Sent you his contact. Is your a resale or brand new. ? What sort of theme do u like?

Free Feel to email me for more details. U can always email Gary to ask for his portfolio. Most of them are very impressive. He has all the best pictures. Mine are like bits and pieces for final adjustement.

Edited by grinders

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey Gal_mama..

there's a plus point in May forgetfulness..

we had request not to install the doorbell to cut costs.. and she have removed them from the variation order.. but she forgot to inform the electrician.. we ended up having a door bell with no charges.. hehehe

I have just met up with May from TIP, a recommendation from 1 of the forummers here ;) .

I agree that May can be quite forgetful, cos i tot i told her my budget but she asked me again. I guess could be due to the busy schedule. What i like is that she is detailed and showed us quite a few 3d drawings to illustrate what she mean. Her drawings are also to scale hence can know exactly the walking space. When i told her that i no need the free air con in the package, she offered to exchange it to blum syst motion for the whole kitchen plus a kitchen sink and tap. (But subject to her boss approval.) We will meet up with her again next sat to see the quotes.

Hi Gal_mama..

Agree she'll forget a lil bit forgetful.. but once the reno start.. she'll keep on checking on the site to see the workmanship and update u here and there..

what do u think of her design and have u decide which ID/contractor to engage??

I cant wait to see yr home completed esp the toilet..

she told me my reno will be completed in 2-3weeks time.. cant wait..

I have just met up with May from TIP, a recommendation from 1 of the forummers here ;) .

I agree that May can be quite forgetful, cos i tot i told her my budget but she asked me again. I guess could be due to the busy schedule. What i like is that she is detailed and showed us quite a few 3d drawings to illustrate what she mean. Her drawings are also to scale hence can know exactly the walking space. When i told her that i no need the free air con in the package, she offered to exchange it to blum syst motion for the whole kitchen plus a kitchen sink and tap. (But subject to her boss approval.) We will meet up with her again next sat to see the quotes.

its been awhile.. so how's the progress anyone who had taken up TIP??

Pls update ley!! :)

I am going to renovate my place and have been shopping around for IDs.

Found TIP in a magazine and quite like its design. Have talked to a few ID firms and so far TIP is on top of my shortlist.

May sign a contract with TIP soon, so just want to check if anyone has worked with TIP before and how is its workmanship and quality.

Many thanks.

Signed up with ID named Gary. So far half way thru. Very prompt in responding. No complains yet. Going to do detailing next. Hopefully, he will contiune to be good :)

Hi, I just moved in and still busy unpacking. will upload some pics when I am more settle down.

just to add....they have variation order on top of the original quote so pls put aside some sum for that as well.

HI.. what do u mean as variation order?

Thanks!

ps : cant wait to see yr pic!!

Hi Seamonster..

Thanks for the detail info.. mind sharing with me yr home pic??

Appreciate it alot..

Hi, I just moved in and still busy unpacking. will upload some pics when I am more settle down.

just to add....they have variation order on top of the original quote so pls put aside some sum for that as well.

Hi Silencer, they do provide 3 years warranty for their work done right? So do they give this to you in black and white too?

u can check it out on the contract that u signed.

Edited by Silencer

Hi, it really depends on what your quote consist of......some examples are blum system for all your cabinets, if u are doing wall paper for some parts of the house, u can request for free wallpaper to be included in one of the room. if u are doing dressing table, maybe can negotiate for a stool to be included. If some of the items u requested cannot be done, pretend to show that you are disappointed and ask her what other stuff can be thrown in to the package etc.

I agree with silencer on getting a good price for mayer and tekka items from them. She can coordinate the delivery for you. However, do note that she tends to be forgetful so pls remind her on stuff that needs attention. Apart from this, we like her and her design.

Our electrician from TIP is good and knowledgable too, not sure whether they are the same group but I find their electrical quote sky high and nearly choke when I hear the price.

Hi Seamonster..

Thanks for the detail info.. mind sharing with me yr home pic??

Appreciate it alot..

Guest Liuxuan
Hi, it really depends on what your quote consist of......some examples are blum system for all your cabinets, if u are doing wall paper for some parts of the house, u can request for free wallpaper to be included in one of the room. if u are doing dressing table, maybe can negotiate for a stool to be included. If some of the items u requested cannot be done, pretend to show that you are disappointed and ask her what other stuff can be thrown in to the package etc.

I agree with silencer on getting a good price for mayer and tekka items from them. She can coordinate the delivery for you. However, do note that she tends to be forgetful so pls remind her on stuff that needs attention. Apart from this, we like her and her design.

Our electrician from TIP is good and knowledgable too, not sure whether they are the same group but I find their electrical quote sky high and nearly choke when I hear the price.

Hi seamonster, can pm me your id. Thanks! :P