Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bill_rock

The Interior Place @macpherson

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

Just bought a 4-rm resale flat and looking for IDs now. Already got a few quotations from various IDs.

Narrowing down to a few.

My fiancee and I are leaning towards Ray, from The Interior Place.

Just want to get some feedback from previous customers of Ray about his services?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Hi there, i went to the interior place as well, was thinking whether to sign with them or not.. candy & jess attended to me. both are very friendly & nice.. btw, who is the better in terms of design?

Hi Blu!!

Sorry been rather busy with the reno so didn't have time to catch up on the replies! I can't tell you who is better, Candy or Jess cos I've never seen Candy's work. We were referred by a friend to Jess so we didn't speak to anyone else at TIP. My condo reno is 95% done already. We didn't do any hacking or walls or flooring, mainly :paint: and designing of layout. I think Jess did a great job and managed to help us work within our budget and extremely short time frame as well. Mostly impressed by her efficiency from the time she did up our quote (fastest out of all the IDs we approached, tho' not the cheapest at first! =p) to the actual reno and all the rectifications (1 day turnaround for most fixes). Project management is a HUGE :good: . Totally hassle-free. Which was really impt to us in choosing ID over indiv sub-contractors, as our schedule is pretty tight :~ n we don't have time to be there daily to oversee. Usually we'll jus drop her a line/sms to 'disturb' her n check the reno progress, then head up to the place at night after we knock off.

I feel that design is one thing but being able to work/click with ur ID is just as impt. At the end of the day, they'll be the ones key in helping u acheive ur dream home, be it deciding wall colours, finishings, lights, fixtures or rectifying mistakes. Design is also very personal. At the end of the day, they may design something really nice but it's just not 'you'. So must see how well they can incorporate ur styles into their concepts! Who knows, u may even earn a fren in the process. :drunk:

All the best in ur search & upcoming reno! Rber to enjoy the process! :yamseng:

My new condo was renovated by Candy and May. I am very happy with the designs and actual implementation of the works. Candy, May and all of their sub-contractors are dedicated, hardworking and accomodating. I am sure the excellent service attitude that you are seeing in the sales process will surely translate into the actual works itself, for I have experienced it myself.

Hi miniC,

So did you you actually sign up with them finally??? Me actually also went down to meet u with one of the ID and he do give me a good impression. But just like what you say, don't whether they will change their face after confirmation with them. So far how your encounter with time and have they given you the qutoe??

Hi there, i went to the interior place as well, was thinking whether to sign with them or not.. candy & jess attended to me. both are very friendly & nice.. btw, who is the better in terms of design?

Hi ALL,

Was just wondering if any of you have worked with The Interior Place before. We met up with an ID from there and he has left us a good impression, creative and patient.

However, while we understand tat the ID will be the project manager and we do trust his ability to manage, we would liek to seek some opinions on the finished product, quality of materials as well as after sales service.

Any feedback will be valuable to us. Thanks.

Hi miniC,

So did you you actually sign up with them finally??? Me actually also went down to meet u with one of the ID and he do give me a good impression. But just like what you say, don't whether they will change their face after confirmation with them. So far how your encounter with time and have they given you the qutoe??

hmm... really no one went with them? So worrying. haha... We actually decided to sign with them cos we felt that we can work with that ID the best, of all those we visited. very fast n efficient. :thumbs up: Have heard many horror stories abt designers that are real nice to you before u sign :drunk: then after that they bo chup you. :jail: Hope it's not like that.

Will update again as the reno progresses! Wish me luck! :dancingqueen:

Hi ALL,

Was just wondering if any of you have worked with The Interior Place before. We met up with an ID from there and he has left us a good impression, creative and patient.

However, while we understand tat the ID will be the project manager and we do trust his ability to manage, we would liek to seek some opinions on the finished product, quality of materials as well as after sales service.

Any feedback will be valuable to us. Thanks.

U r right my friend... the location is really out. Finding carpark is really challenging... the showroom is ok looking.... the quotation is pretty high (1st quote) and again, i had told the id that I need to view their works before commenting on anything...

I had the opportunity to see one of their best unit and in my opinion, it was not done in a way I deemed as good. The overal concept is a good one but upon careful checking, the workmanship leaves much to be desired. I had personally a particular carpentary work but was told that that was not done by them...

The budgetary quote was way too high and i had decided to give this company a miss..

met one ID from this company. say want to meet up, cancel last min. say want to email me quotation, also never email.. their website is nice, but the showroom location is very out of the way.. my colleague had workmanship issue with them.

U r right my friend... the location is really out. Finding carpark is really challenging... the showroom is ok looking.... the quotation is pretty high (1st quote) and again, i had told the id that I need to view their works before commenting on anything...

met one ID from this company. say want to meet up, cancel last min. say want to email me quotation, also never email.. their website is nice, but the showroom location is very out of the way.. my colleague had workmanship issue with them.

Hi Friends

Any comments on TIP? The website's pretty impressive though...... looking forward to your comments... many thanks in advance

Edited by tabletpc888