Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
irenechoi

Furniture Club

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My sofa, coffee table and dining set was from their branch at IMM. I like their designs and service when I was shopping for these items. I classify them as modern contemporary.

Their prices are higher compared to the competition but I find the quality is on a much higher level.

My advice is do your own research here using the search function and make an informed decision. You will be living with the coffee table, not us!

hi,

am looking to get a coffee table from them. would like to ask for any reviews on their products :)

TIA

Cheers

irene

My sofa, coffee table and dining set was from their branch at IMM. I like their designs and service when I was shopping for these items. I classify them as modern contemporary.

Their prices are higher compared to the competition but I find the quality is on a much higher level.

My advice is do your own research here using the search function and make an informed decision. You will be living with the coffee table, not us!

ok thanks

I also bot living room set (sofa, coffee table & tv console) from them. Feel that their wood very solid. Their designs are also very simple and nice.

If u wana see more coffee table designs, can go to their branch at sungei kadut. But if u buying a set from them, then i would suggest that u go to IMM to purchase/bargain. Their prices at IMM slightly more competitive.

hi,

am looking to get a coffee table from them. would like to ask for any reviews on their products :)

TIA

Cheers

irene

Hello

I bought my dinning table + 4 chairs from their furniture mall branch. I was very satisfied with their service. Delivery was on time, except that they mixed up the colour of my chairs, which they promptly redeliver on the next day.