Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

A Unique Love Nest By The Blue Riverview

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey simpleguy80,

- nice unit u hav there.

- i noe wher is it, beli distinctive blks.

- got it thru wat exercise? Price?

- premium flat, flooring all done sui sui liao, jus nid 2 do some carpentry & e hse wil b beli nice & comfy liao.

- u asked abt my kitchen carpentry? Well, everything in excludes hob & hood & sink, <$6k.

- ur case, i estimate $10k is sufficient if u r doing kit cabinets, masterbdrm wardrobe & e rest of e misc items.

- lightings, elect appliances, furnitures r additional amount on-top of e reno cost.

- if u interested in my carpenter, PM mi then.

- if not, many ID/Contractor r able 2 provide a $10k kind of reno for a premium flat.

:yamseng:

Hey simpleguy80,

- nice unit u hav there.

- i noe wher is it, beli distinctive blks.

- got it thru wat exercise? Price?

- premium flat, flooring all done sui sui liao, jus nid 2 do some carpentry & e hse wil b beli nice & comfy liao.

- u asked abt my kitchen carpentry? Well, everything in excludes hob & hood & sink, <$6k.

- ur case, i estimate $10k is sufficient if u r doing kit cabinets, masterbdrm wardrobe & e rest of e misc items.

- lightings, elect appliances, furnitures r additional amount on-top of e reno cost.

- if u interested in my carpenter, PM mi then.

- if not, many ID/Contractor r able 2 provide a $10k kind of reno for a premium flat.

:yamseng:

I think Walk in selection. Price around 300k. No my flooring has been changed by HDB. Original is White flooring, blue toilets, blue and white kitchen and so on.

Hi guys, below is my floorplan as requested by most of the ppl here:

ProposedFloorplan.jpg

Any comments abt my plan? Will it violate any fengshui? Any better suggestion are welcomed. Thanks.

hihi.. just my two cents... The study table right at the main door a bit funny le. Cos.. if keep the main door open then everyone can see what you doing. then if keep it close can be a bit warm... mm but other than that not bad ba..

I was thinking if dun wan the study table... shift the shoe cabinet on the other side then shift the dining table downwards... will it be more feasible?

Where is the rubbish chute ah? lol *curious* After I see the position of my chute so horrible I keep trying to see where other people's are. :P

Hi guys, below is my floorplan as requested by most of the ppl here:

ProposedFloorplan.jpg

Any comments abt my plan? Will it violate any fengshui? Any better suggestion are welcomed. Thanks.

Wow...a very interesting funnel-shaped layout. In terms of fengshui, I heard that as long as the windows face the wider opening of the funnel it's ok as the 'qi' is not trapped or something like that. I don't know if you should place the display cabinet there to 'block' the line from your door to the window tho...

If you are really into such things, better to consult a fengshui master cos they also need to check it against your 生辰八字. :)

rubbish chute outside one is it?

anyway, i feel a bit funny to have the study corner near the main door.....

but personal preference nia... =)

agreed that the hole under the windows of bedrooms... ha...

for your to put side table lamp one is it?

how come the architect so 'eng' create headache for the owner...

zzzzzzz