Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

A Unique Love Nest By The Blue Riverview

Wow...a very interesting funnel-shaped layout. In terms of fengshui, I heard that as long as the windows face the wider opening of the funnel it's ok as the 'qi' is not trapped or something like that. I don't know if you should place the display cabinet there to 'block' the line from your door to the window tho...

If you are really into such things, better to consult a fengshui master cos they also need to check it against your 生辰八字. :)

Oh ya come to think of it... last time the master used to tell us that it's always good to have the study table... (the workplace) facing the entrance. like see who coming in sort of thing.

I agree with mmycheng... better to have a master come in and see see.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hihi.. just my two cents... The study table right at the main door a bit funny le. Cos.. if keep the main door open then everyone can see what you doing. then if keep it close can be a bit warm... mm but other than that not bad ba..

I was thinking if dun wan the study table... shift the shoe cabinet on the other side then shift the dining table downwards... will it be more feasible?

Where is the rubbish chute ah? lol *curious* After I see the position of my chute so horrible I keep trying to see where other people's are. :P

Ya thanks my wife also wanted to put the table opp the proposed one. Oh my rubbish chute is outside no more in the house liao.

wow...very big house.

the kitchen wall tiles u change it or its come from hdb?

The original kitchen tiles were those glossy white but then no stock so HDB wanted to replace it with those dull white coloured tiles which we dun like it. So happen to see that the proposed toilet wall is using this light pink color and blue color so we intend to use it for the kitchen wall as it is brighter and match the beige floor tiles.

You layout really pose a lot of challeng to the id or may the fs master also. :)

Ya hee hee no choice I have to design myself no budget to engage an ID or FS master, coz I still studying part time. So hoping ppl here can help me contribute some ideas or suggestions. Thanks.

very proud...still studying can bought a house liao :good::good:

me...so old liao ...and just hv my own nest now :sport-smiley-004:

U saying i proud. No la I working full time n studying part time. I also old liao no more young. Regretted last time dun study hard haha.

wow... a lovely 'condo-like' flat at Sembawang

my fav actually. but by the time our turn, no more unit left liao :(

Still wondering how to position my kitchen coz i bought a fridge n i think if i put near the kitchen entrance it will b v packed.

ever consider to put your fridge in the service balcony?

i have seen a few people who placed it there...

It makes the kitchen more spacious. :)

ever consider to put your fridge in the service balcony?

i have seen a few people who placed it there...

It makes the kitchen more spacious. :)

That sounds like a possible solution.. but if not going to cover the service balcony up then it'll mean that your fridge will be subjected to rain and sun.. mm easy spoil?

That sounds like a possible solution.. but if not going to cover the service balcony up then it'll mean that your fridge will be subjected to rain and sun.. mm easy spoil?

My wife dun like she wants inside the kitchen so no need to step into the balcony n step out of the balcony to take things from the fridge.

wah very very big leh your house!!

congrates on getting your own place :D.

Are you planning to hack any walls?

No dun think so coz the tiles are newly placed.