Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

A Unique Love Nest By The Blue Riverview

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hehehe, I wanted to suggest white solid surface top to bring out the pink wall tiles. Then realized that u already did the carpentry liao.

How about cabinets on the other side of your cooker hood to balance things out? :)

sorrie to say that, but i feel that that shade of pink dun really look very nice with your brown cabinets. maybe you should have chosen other shade of pink or other colours. my workplace toilet also exactly the same colour, brown cabinets below and this shade of pink. from far, it looks a bit old leh.

Hehehe, I wanted to suggest white solid surface top to bring out the pink wall tiles. Then realized that u already did the carpentry liao.

How about cabinets on the other side of your cooker hood to balance things out? :)

Ya i thought of it but then empty side of the cooker hood space is limited cannot squeeze in the same size as the cupboad on the other side. So i thinking making 2x shelves there while i going to add on cabinet on the fridge side which stretch to the top n over the fridge.

Ya i thought of it but then empty side of the cooker hood space is limited cannot squeeze in the same size as the cupboad on the other side. So i thinking making 2x shelves there while i going to add on cabinet on the fridge side which stretch to the top n over the fridge.

Hee.. Icic. It would be great if you did full top cabinets above ur fridge and also beside your fridge. Now the top cabinet next to ur fridge is suspended rite? The top alignment if the cabinet above fridge and the cabinet beside fridge will be different. Think it'll look abit weird. IMHO. :)

the house seems to be slang or rather the tiles is slang? :rolleyes:

Seems don need much renovation already!move in condition! :P

I think he just completed renovation :P

I am going to live in admiralty too soon, maybe moving in around end of October or early November. Is your house located more towards Sembawang area?

Your house layout is indeed very unique...do post more pics of the "end product" after your renovation has completed! Am intrigued to see the end result hehe :P

I am going to live in admiralty too soon, maybe moving in around end of October or early November. Is your house located more towards Sembawang area?

Your house layout is indeed very unique...do post more pics of the "end product" after your renovation has completed! Am intrigued to see the end result hehe :P

Ya how about u? Also near Sembawang? U bought resale flat?

Ya how about u? Also near Sembawang? U bought resale flat?

Yup, bought resale flat. Mine is more towards the admiralty side, 8xx series.

At first wanted to consider flats in Sembawang but they were too expensive for us :(

Yup, bought resale flat. Mine is more towards the admiralty side, 8xx series.

At first wanted to consider flats in Sembawang but they were too expensive for us :(

Oh okie i know the 8xx series i went there before to view one renovated flat n my friend also stay around there.